Harry & Meghan #346 You've heard of the Hippocratic Oath? Here we have the hypocritical oaf.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I named my Archie after Archie the inventor ( Balamory)
Well, rather his slightly older brother did.
True story🙈🤣🤣
It always amuses me that Archie the inventor grew up to be Miles Jupp
Surely if H&M were dining with Cam and Benji, then they'd walk up to them not past them, which they clearly are doing...

If I meet my friends out and someone is outside the restaurant, I walk up to them and say hi, all go in together, I don't just walk past them.

Seriously does Meghan think we were born yesterday 🤢
BiB Yes, yes she does...

I firmly believe that neither of them are blessed in the brain area

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The DM have had their last click from me. Kates charm offensive?! GET FUCKED. It is HRH Catherine, Princess of Wales; and she is doing her job!!!!!!! Imagine the bleeping uproar and port spilled on corduroy trousers if she only did an hour a week and behaved like those 2 calicunts?

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 47
And isn't this sentence interesting

She's also giving herself space from Harry to stand on her own two feet and be recognised not as a duchess but as her own person, which she will be very happy about'.
She really won't mind if they don't introduce her using her title then?! 🤔 Yeah, thought not ✌😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
In Harrys case for Security, he states he is willing to pay for it.
So..........why not just pay for security?
Why go to court at all.

So many questions.
For Big Willy and liitle haz, it's all about the sausages, Why did William have get more sausage than harold? IT'S NOT FAIR MUMMY!!!! If William has it, harold wants it-from sausages to multi million pound weddings, to securridy.

1684250762188.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
So.... place your bets as to whether Harold accompanies his beloved wife to this evening 'awards' ceremony.

She goes alone = you win a freddo and a used bottle of fake tan
He goes with = you win some questionable left over sushi and a used bottle of Elizabeth Arden 8 hour cream

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
So.... place your bets as to whether Harold accompanies his beloved wife to this evening 'awards' ceremony.

He goes with = you win some questionable left over sushi and a used bottle of Elizabeth Arden 8 hour cream
Maybe she'll take Dorito again?

Reactions: 18
Laura Poirot posted this picture yesterday that was included in the Netflix documentary and at first I thought nothing was wrong with the image but having looked at it again the people in the picture look more like body doubles than Harry and Meghan.
That kissing one is not them.
Well, I dont think it is.

Reactions: 21
Prince Harry and Meghan's popularity in the US soars as they 'deal with issues'

Can our dear American Tattlers confirm or deny this bombshell?

So now we know why Megs has been quiet for so long. It's taken her ages to write this piece of self gratification. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28

I snigger to myself any time I see Elizabeth Arden products for sale now 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Lady C

The Harkles' goal of curtailing freedom of speech in UK and US?. Akin to puritanism. Trying to shut down any media that disagrees with and criticises them hence their bots. Brain dead idiot of a prince and his calculating manipulating study in artifice sidekick and wife.

Haz's stays in UK are curtailed by the tax rules? A little more detail on how the allowance works. A British citizen who is not a UK tax resident is only allowed to be in UK for a finite number of days per annum for a set period of time which Lady C believes is until 2026. Staying for TLQ's funeral will have eaten into his allotted nights in UK as will testifying against The Mirror. İf he exceeds he becomes liable for tax in UK.

Philip Schofield? Not Lady C's favourite person and the feeling is mutual. She describes him as an odious closet queen with an unseemly interest in young men.

Why the York girls deserve to become working royals? There is a need for additional working members of the family.
Lady C hopes they are not tarred by their parents' brush and become working royals.

How Haz's admitted youthful and continuing practices could have brought on mental health conditions? Paranoic and schizophrenia tendencies can be inherited but drug use from a young age while brain is still developing can exacerbate and precipitate mental health problems. The deactivated energy from drug use turns inwards and becomes rage which then feeds depression and feelings of victimhood. 😵

Harkles have been trying to destroy Piers Morgan's career? Haz's action against the Mirror is the latest attempt on his part to have Piers cancelled

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Meh, another expensive pr lie
You nailed it.

These WOKE ‘issues’ mean squat to most Americans. Many years ago, my husband and I were fuming about the incomplete job a landscaper had done on our new home. Our neighbor walked over , and we continued to moan and groan about how the garden looked. The neighbor listened and then quietly said, “Everything in your lives must be pretty good if you can get this upset over your garden.”

He had just lost his teenage son in an accident.

i have never forgotten that lesson,

Our country is a ungodly mess right now and it’s hitting home. It’s hitting women and their kids in the family budget, in their sex-obsessed elementary schools, in crime-ridden neighborhoods and with WOKE DA’s that put criminals right back on the street.

Markle and her Woke friends want private security for themselves and strip police budgets for the rest of us.
If a child cannot sit safely on his doorstep in Chicago, nothing that comes out of Meg’s or Harry’s mouth has relevance.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 55
Why, why, why in the name of everything holy is she receiving this award. The world has lost its senses!

• Angry
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.