Harry & Meghan #346 You've heard of the Hippocratic Oath? Here we have the hypocritical oaf.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who would get 'the short straw' and have to go chasing unpaid invoices ?

I could see it all getting written off eventually :mad:
I don’t. I think the MPC would pursue payment just because.
And I don’t think KC would stump up either.
For all the money that the RF have, they don’t flaunt it and spend it on unnecessary stuff. He late Queen’s Tupperware at breakfast, KC having his jacket patched, the children’s hand me down clothes.
I think H assumes if he wins he won’t have to pay.
I don’t want him to win, but a little bit of me wants to see him presented with an enormous bill.

Reactions: 24
Did we ever see Archie’s birth certificate?

my thinking is that there are children - it would be impossible to keep everyone around them silent or silenced! 😉 without the smallest ripple turning into a full blown tsunami. It would be the biggest news ever. Also they have to keep up the pretend children forever; school, college, marriage etc. it’s enough of a stress to kill you off or the humiliation of pretending you have children would kill you.

I do think they were born by surrogate though.
Here is Archie's birth certificate and here is Lili's, however Lili's certificate was definitely a fake birth certificate as Harry's first name was signed off as HRH and his second name was signed off as the Duke of Sussex and it is also noticeable that we have never actually seen Lili's real birth certificate.
1684256852457.png

1684257115913.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
So, am I getting this right? Hazza, via his lawyer, has somehow decided that RAVEC, you know the very same RAVEC tasked by the HO to make decisions about the RF's security, don't have the power to make decisions about him? Or to tell him No, the Met aren't for sale as a private security service?

What planet is he on? :rolleyes:

Screenshot_20230516-180744_kindlephoto-944883316.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
What birth cirt has been released for Archie? I haven’t seen it.

On birth / adoption certificates:

The short certificate looks the same for birth & adoption.

The full certificate mentions adoption.

Edit for clearer images

View attachment 2174577View attachment 2174578
My ex-oh only had a short birth certificate. His Dad couldn’t find the full one but the short one was ok for passport, etc at that time.
Wasn’t until his parents died and he found the full certificate in their papers he found his mother was married to someone else when he was born.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Why, why, why in the name of everything holy is she receiving this award. The world has lost its senses!
she's not winning the award she's buy it. As we know Royalty and people with any class, hand out awards they don't receive them.

She is a joke, this is all for her PR boost. We all see it for what it is, she continues to be a desperate wannabe. So bountiful and marvellously generous with her time with unfortunate people, but not for her own father and family she's dumped along the way .

It must be sad and exhausting to be MM , what she could have done what she could have achieved from her platform and POOF. she blew it for fame and fortune..... We see MM for what you are and you know it too..... ;) must really hurt

• Heart
Reactions: 33
My ex-oh only had a short birth certificate. His Dad couldn’t find the full one but the short one was ok for passport, etc at that time.
Wasn’t until his parents died and he found the full certificate in their papers he found his mother was married to someone else when he was born.
My dad’s cousin was adopted and everyone in the family knew but him. Even I knew as a child. He’s in his 70’s now, his mum died first and his dad died about 25 years ago. When that happened, my dad (the closest remaining relative) decided to tell him.

Turns out after some digging that his dad had an affair, the other woman fell pregnant, and his wife (my dad’s aunt) took on the baby.

He was relieved to finally know, because he never felt a true connection with his mum and this explained it.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Surely if H&M were dining with Cam and Benji, then they'd walk up to them not past them, which they clearly are doing...

If I meet my friends out and someone is outside the restaurant, I walk up to them and say hi, all go in together, I don't just walk past them.

Seriously does Meghan think we were born yesterday 🤢
I don't believe for a second that they were dining together unless I see a undoctored photo of Meg
hand feeding Cameron sashimi. I think they called Backgrid and the slebs just happened to be there. Benji's brother is married to Nicole Richie, I smell fresh BS! 💩 Maybe Katy & Orlando were there, too. And Nicole Sherzinger. Gwyneth is a class A nutjob Smeg can have; they can bond over fanny candles and taint yoga.
When they fall out consciously uncouple expect more drip drip drip. Hollywood deserves Hollywood; they'll be devoured then discarded once whomever gets done using them. Mutually beneficial grift is what HW & the media do best.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I can't believe she's getting an award for racial inequality. She has done nothing! She called someone racist on international tv, refused to say who it was so they couldn't have a right of reply and... that's it!

Why the duck would that get an award?

Make this world make sense! I am so sick of this!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I can't believe she's getting an award for racial inequality. She has done nothing! She called someone racist on international tv, refused to say who it was so they couldn't have a right of reply and... that's it!

Why the duck would that get an award?

Make this world make sense! I am so sick of this!
but she's proved you can reach the top (well, several layers below it!) you just have to sleep your way there........

Meghan, THE ultimate feminist.

• Sick
Reactions: 30
Here is Archie's birth certificate and here is Lili's, however Lili's certificate was definitely a fake birth certificate as Harry's first name was signed off as HRH and his second name was signed off as the Duke of Sussex and it is also noticeable that we have never actually seen Lili's real birth certificate.
View attachment 2174574
View attachment 2174584
Call me naive but if Archie’s BC was fake I can’t see the hospital and the register office staying quiet.

Never seen a US one before, why is it signed by a birth clerk? Is that normal?
That could be why the names are like that, some poor person sent to do this (on the way to fetch coffee) and got flustered over what to put and just panicked.

Reactions: 15
she's not winning the award she's buy it. As we know Royalty and people with any class, hand out awards they don't receive them.

She is a joke, this is all for her PR boost. We all see it for what it is, she continues to be a desperate wannabe. So bountiful and marvellously generous with her time with unfortunate people, but not for her own father and family she's dumped along the way .

It must be sad and exhausting to be MM , what she could have done what she could have achieved from her platform and POOF. she blew it for fame and fortune..... We see MM for what you are and you know it too..... ;) must really hurt
Same thing happened when she signed up with sunshine sucks a few months of puff posts etc then nothing of note becuase she is impossible to work with/for

Reactions: 19
View attachment 2174574
View attachment 2174584
Was the first one not redone as she isn’t a Princess of the United Kindom? What a bloody stupid thing to put as your occupation. I know it says occupation on the form, but to me an occupation is something you work towards/aspire to/choose to do, not something you are bestowed. “Oh, I’ve had a hell of a day Princing the day. You know they wee doohickey things on the grabble-flange? Well I princed until I was near knackered and they still wouldn’t give. In the end one o’ the Plebs sauntered in and wheeched it off first time! I tell you, all my Princely training and a Pleb gets it first go!”

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Was the first one not redone as she isn’t a Princess of the United Kindom? What a bloody stupid thing to put as your occupation. I know it says occupation on the form, but to me an occupation is something you work towards/aspire to/choose to do, not something you are bestowed. “Oh, I’ve had a hell of a day Princing the day. You know they wee doohickey things on the grabble-flange? Well I princed until I was near knackered and they still wouldn’t give. In the end one o’ the Plebs sauntered in and wheeched it off first time! I tell you, all my Princely training and a Pleb gets it first go!”
I thought it said that because she wanted it to be like the Wales children who have that as mother’s occupation on theirs!

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Never seen a US one before, why is it signed by a birth clerk? Is that normal?
The specific tasks of a birth clerk or vital records clerk vary depending on the specific state law and the facility in which they operate, however, they would usually do the following:
  • Collecting the necessary documents, data, and information for the correct completion of birth certificates and/or other types of vital records
  • Working with parents for the collection of data and the correct completion of Acknowledgment of Paternity (AOP)
  • Providing guidance for the correct completion of all relevant forms
  • Sending information letters to home birth parents
  • Reviewing relevant files (such as medical records) to identify relevant necessary information
  • Reviewing completed forms for accuracy ensuring that all fields are filled out correctly and signatures are included
  • Entering relevant information into appropriate computer software programs
  • Making certified copies
  • Assisting auditors who regularly visit the facility to monitor vital record processes
  • Collaborating with medical and legal staff as needed
  • Ensuring strict confidentiality at all times

Reactions: 16
Tattlers, let's cast our minds back to when they were first in the US at Tylor Perrys gaffe, we had endless Pr and chats and video zooms it was painful and in our faces everyday, her in Oscar de la R. gowns and unbelievably privileged from her massive 15 bathroom house in Monteshithole.

What we are seeing now is a watered down version. Her clothes are abysmal , she looks dreadfully unhealthy ozempic drug use probs, this is not a good look or a happy situation for her. This is such a diluted version of their original showing. I am really struck by how they are clinging on with their fingernails / no more pseudo royal tours to NYC frankly not much going on except for award ceremonies and they're two a penny and sell tables for money as fund raisers.

Harold is only doing all of the High Court stuff to keep her on board, and to be a perpetual pain in the butt for the RF, but they just keep on with th3 day job which must be driving them mad. Also, Nacho his bestie doesn't want him on his polo team anymore, his friends are slowly falling by the wayside, how much longer can this sad shitshow go on ?? :unsure:

Reactions: 36
These were the changes that were made to the Archie's birth certificate.
1684259039074.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
View attachment 2174574
View attachment 2174584
Both are fake, Aldi’s as well.
I spotted about four entries on it, which is just not right, including the order of their names and their places of birth.
And as for their ‘occupation’ 🤣 it’s bleeping laughable, Princess of the United Kingdom 🤣
Yeah my arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The specific tasks of a birth clerk or vital records clerk vary depending on the specific state law and the facility in which they operate, however, they would usually do the following:
  • Collecting the necessary documents, data, and information for the correct completion of birth certificates and/or other types of vital records
  • Working with parents for the collection of data and the correct completion of Acknowledgment of Paternity (AOP)
  • Providing guidance for the correct completion of all relevant forms
  • Sending information letters to home birth parents
  • Reviewing relevant files (such as medical records) to identify relevant necessary information
  • Reviewing completed forms for accuracy ensuring that all fields are filled out correctly and signatures are included
  • Entering relevant information into appropriate computer software programs
  • Making certified copies
  • Assisting auditors who regularly visit the facility to monitor vital record processes
  • Collaborating with medical and legal staff as needed
  • Ensuring strict confidentiality at all times
Ah, so not like it’s someone who didn’t know what to do.

But likely someone who has never dealt with a royal title? Still doesn’t seem like something they wouldn’t check, and get right, though.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.