Harry & Meghan #346 You've heard of the Hippocratic Oath? Here we have the hypocritical oaf.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The picture they show of the Tah rah moment on Farchie’s birthday (ILBW, Doria and Hasno): sprog is looking down at tray whilst adults do a delighted ‘surprise‘ moment. To whom are they giving this reaction? Not one of them is looking at the birthday sprog they all seem to be reacting to someone else behind the camera. What gives?

Reactions: 19
I just can’t pin down the connection and it bugs me! Why would a man who has never met either person have given them a plane ride and somewhere to stay?! It still really irks me!

I think D'Opra is the connection - I am sure I read somewhere that he is very much a christian man and his mum loves/loved the RF and particularly TLQ, so D'Opra who is a friend of his and sensed the $ in a pending interview asked him to put them up

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I just can’t pin down the connection and it bugs me! Why would a man who has never met either person have given them a plane ride and somewhere to stay?! It still really irks me!
I know what you mean something is off when it comes to Tyler but I can't figure out what it is. I mean How did he and Meghan really meet? and Why is he Lili's godfather? To be honest I always ask myself is he really Lili's godfather because for some reason I get the feeling that he isn't.

Reactions: 27
I’m sure that whoever generated this piece, would try to tell us that Bud Light remains America’s most popular beer. For those who have not been following, Bud Light has lost BILLIONS in sales after they decided to go WOKE with a Trans individual on one can.

That’s a HUGE hit and has been called the biggest marketing mistake in history. It’s not really about that individual…it’s the preening, hectoring, virtue-signaling, and pushing one‘s agenda on the public. We don’t need the Virgin Mary ascending on beer cans either, though that would align with the beliefs of millions.

Markle is in the toilet with half of America for just this reason. Be what you want to be, but shut up about it! Tom Cruise is not giving repeated podcasts proselytizing for Scientology. She is the Tammy Faye Baker of Wokery, fake, self-impressed, and full of her own proclaimed superiority.

Likewise, Meg thought attacking the Queen was no big deal in the US. She thought we’d cheer her on, find her mockery…cute. But most Hollywood gossip is just celebrity divorces. It can be entertaining to read about Brad and Angelina…no great affection for either side, just curiosity…and the story fades. This would have happened with her fall-out with HER family, but then this trumped-up Woke cable actress…took on a the Queen…a woman whose service and values for decades were beyond reproach.

Oh, she tried to dance around it…but the Monarchy was the Queen’s life-work. We saw what she and Harold were doing.

In my opinion, Half of America gagged with disgust.

In addition, she has pimped herself and her husband as pitiful victims, shown that her idea of service is to spend more on her clothing and jewelry budget than she donates to any one cause. All the time, she smeared, mocked and victimized the dying Queen. And Prince Fredo never accepted his dying Grandmother’s last invitations!

I’m waiting for the PR miracle that takes these two out of the reputational toilet where they swim among the turds of their behavior.

That is my opinion on this puff piece.
Great post.
MM failed totally to grasp that the queen was respected worldwide. That respect was so obvious at the time of her funeral too with the tributes from so many world leaders.

I didn't watch that Netflix thing but saw the clip of the mocking curtsey. 😡 That epitomised to me how stupid and disrespectful she is. Nobody thought that was clever or funny except those who are equally as dim as her.

Speaking of which he sat there like a melon beside her as she did that. Words fail me.

Reactions: 49
I think his expectation to be able to pay for security just shows that he takes his privilege for granted and doesn't recognise how much being a member of the RF afforded him. I don't mean just monetary wise, but access to everything else and being able to do certain things that civvys no matter how much money they have can't. Its what he wanted though right?

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Why do most of the people in that group photo look like they need a pee.
I see what you mean and I have to say even though these teenagers are smiling some of them are doing it through gritted teeth and they also look quite uncomfortable around Harry and Meghan.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I think his expectation to be able to pay for security just shows that he takes his privilege for granted and doesn't recognise how much being a member of the RF afforded him. I don't mean just monetary wise, but access to everything else and being able to do certain things that civvys no matter how much money they have can't. Its what he wanted though right?
Supposing it was agreed that he could pay for security….could he afford it?
I don’t think it’s likely to happen but I wonder what the daily rate would be, plus expenses, travel costs, etc.

Reactions: 21
So true.
And no matter how they try to do pretend royal tours or visits, that is all they will ever be, pretence.

I also remember thinking when they were leaving the jubilee ceremony, he spoke to an usher (I think) on the steps and I thought I bet you passed by people like that many times before without a word. Just took all of that for granted. Especially once she came on the scene. But that day when nobody wanted to speak to them, he knew that guy would have to.

Reactions: 27
Back when Meghan met Piers Morgan for drinks......
She wasnt well known here then, so why would he agree to meet with her?
What was in it for him?
pussypycvl.gif

With his connections he must've heard she was a hooker and was sniffing around Harold, him saying he was a fan of Suits was baloney.

He tried his luck at nailing some future royal kipper and got blown out.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Great post.
MM failed totally to grasp that the queen was respected worldwide. That respect was so obvious at the time of her funeral too with the tributes from so many world leaders.

I didn't watch that Netflix thing but saw the clip of the mocking curtsey. 😡 That epitomised to me how stupid and disrespectful she is. Nobody thought that was clever or funny except those who are equally as dim as her.

Speaking of which he sat there like a melon beside her as she did that. Words fail me.
This for me is a perfect example of the issues with them both. For him the bowing/curtesy etc are just things he does, the formality of his family is “normal” for him but he didn’t have the sense of mind to warn her before meeting anyone and then PPOW are accused of being cold etc.

She was offered help by DoE but turned her down as she “had Harry” who didn’t prepare her at all.

He is so self-centred and blames everything on the “Firm” that he couldn’t comprehend how much they have protected him and his image. Now he’s on the outside and life isn’t easy, he’s not entitled to everything he’s always had given to him wah wah wah.

Her whole I didn’t “google him” schtick, I sort of believe in the sense she looked him up and saw the pictures of him but didn’t do any real research so didn’t realise he doesn’t actually have “that much” money vs what was provided for him as a working royal.
She didn’t bother to learn how ingrained order and precedence is in the RF and yes she would have been given lots of opportunities etc if she’d toed the line but she was always going to be No. 2 to PPOW and the RF aren’t allowed public opinions. Your job is to show up, act interested smile and take some pictures.

Reactions: 32
And isn't this sentence interesting

She's also giving herself space from Harry to stand on her own two feet and be recognised not as a duchess but as her own person, which she will be very happy about'.
This sentence definitely sounds like Meghan is 100% separating herself from Harry as she no longer wants to get involved in anything that he does as she knows that he made himself look a complete fool in Spare. With this article coming out it sounds like we are going to be seeing a lot more of Meghan and she will be on her own without Harry.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.