Harry & Meghan #346 You've heard of the Hippocratic Oath? Here we have the hypocritical oaf.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbh I don't see the point of this. And can't see it happening anyway. What's done is done.
I had a look on the internet, and according to press reports it was at Charles's insistence that she had her HRH title removed. HM wanted her to keep it. Assuming that this is the case - and if I can find it anyone can - it would look very odd and raise questions if Charles now restored it to Diana when his wife has just been crowned Queen.
Best for William to do it, as he promised her he would when he was a young boy. It's his promise to keep.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
It's certainly odd that they didn't publish a single picture of Lilibucks alleged Christening ceremony, the one that the Spencer aunts supposedly attended. Not even a single arty black and white with one of the great aunts holding a baby with her face obscured. That in itself is very suspicious, and obviously it never happened.

Harry's aunts must be aware that a story has been circulated about them going to Montecito and they haven't said anything. Is this because they know Hazno is a mentally ill liar? Notably Earl Spencer didn't attend because he probably wouldn't have kept quiet if they produced a doll to hold.
Supposedly the Spencer aunts were approached and they said "no comment". As they didn't say that yes they attended the small, private event blah, blah, blah we can only assume that they didn't want to call Haz a liar by saying it was a load of rubbish

• Wow
Reactions: 36
It's certainly odd that they didn't publish a single picture of Lilibucks alleged Christening ceremony, the one that the Spencer aunts supposedly attended. Not even a single arty black and white with one of the great aunts holding a baby with her face obscured. That in itself is very suspicious, and obviously it never happened.
If the alleged christening had have taken place the pictures would have been released on the day or a few days after it had happened the fact no pictures came out is prove the christening didn't happen. Another thing I have noticed is that last Christmas they didn't release a family photo like they usually do and they haven't shared a new photo of Archie on his 3rd or 4th birthday either which again is very strange, in actual fact since the release of the Netflix documentary last year they have not shared any new photos of them together as a family.

Reactions: 44
[
I believe the children exist. That’s about it. I think they used surrogates. But one or both of them may be infertile…so who knows what combination went into the procedure. Or maybe they arranged private adoptions.

They really can’t merch children that are never seen. And it’s very hard to believe that these supposed hoards of paps who stalk their every move…never get a photo of either of the children.
You could well be right, the children exist and they used surrogates. That's what makes this thread interesting, all the different opinions and beliefs, but whatever the truth this charade can't carry on for much longer.
Hasn't Baroness Bruck been acquired by the Harkles, rather than become a supporter of the Harkles? I thought Baroness Bruck had sold out to the Harkles, left, and the Harkles in the name of Baroness Bruck are now trashing Catherine and her children?

Amazingly they're still calling her Kate Middleton. Part of me thinks this is done with affection as in "our Kate", but she should be called by her correct title. Surely if the Palace objected to Kate it would be done? A word from KC? Or don't they mind?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
If the alleged christening had have taken place the pictures would have been released on the day or a few days after it had happened the fact no pictures came out is prove the christening didn't happen. Another thing I have noticed is that last Christmas they didn't release a family photo like they usually do and they haven't shared a new photo of Archie on his 3rd or 4th birthday either which again is very strange, in actual fact since the release of the Netflix documentary last year they have not shared any new photos of them together as a family.
It is concerning about the children's wellbeing. I always thought there were no photos due to their obsession with securiddy but the other royals dont seem to mind photos of their children being shown so now I wonder if something is wrong with the Harold kids...are they not perfectly formed / developed or have a squint or a blue nose maybe.....or is it just that they dont exist. :unsure:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Meghan's legs look really unhealthy in this picture and if she is using Ozempic one of the side effects is that it can cause major loss of muscle mass and reduce bone density.
She's always had quite gangly legs, not the type that you would see regularly going hiking ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Why would Harry not want the press at the Lindo Wing? It was nothing to do with him and his presence was not required? Do you know?

Prince Louis' birth had nothing to do with him, so I wonder that too. In the same way, he keeps bringing up Kate's struggles with the press when trying to argue his OWN case. He actually doesn't have enough ammo against them, Prince William and Kate were the most targeted so he uses them to strengthen his argument.

0]@TheCutiePatootie[/USER] says, the Harkles didn't have any children when Harry spoke to Thomas Markle, so the conversation doesn't make sense.
On 11th May, how did Harry know about the photos, asking Thomas if he'd "co-operated with the press?" The photos weren't published until 13th May, two days later.
I think the Ho paid Rayner the money in advance, and Harry knew the photos had been taken when he phoned TM on 11th May because they had arranged it all to trap Thomas.

Regarding this, they said the DM contacted them first asking whether Thomas Markle had staged the pics. Which gave them time to confront him and ask if he did so they could make a deal and make it go away. He denied it and they ignored the DM, which then published the proof that it was all staged. Marking the start of the drama.

So yes it is possible that they knew about the pictures on the 11th before they were published.

But I do agree with you, partly. Personally, I think Harry didn't know. I think Peg and her people arranged it. Did Samantha ever admit it was actually her idea? Or did she just say she wasn't opposed to it?

I think Sarah Vine's mistaken about the Coronation focus not being enough on C&C. We're largely Monarchist supporters in the UK, the RF has been rocked by scandals with more to come, and C&C are visibly frail and look unwell. It was important to show a positive future for the Monarchy and this the Cambridges and their children did brilliantly. If they stole the show Charles will see it as a small price to pay for a clear vision going forward which we badly need. William will do things differently, and people already sense it.

I agree with you 100%. There were people opposed to the queen televising her Coronation. Now it's the norm and actually praised.

Will and Kate will be fine.

I hope they do the same for various charities. Because at the end of the day, their job should be the focus.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
It is concerning about the children's wellbeing. I always thought there were no photos due to their obsession with securiddy but the other royals dont seem to mind photos of their children being shown so now I wonder if something is wrong with the Harold kids...are they not perfectly formed / developed or have a squint or a blue nose maybe.....or is it just that they dont exist. :unsure:
The fact we haven't seen them since the Netflix documentary makes me think that something is amiss because people know what the children look like from the documentary, yet no sightings have been reported of the children with Harry and Meghan since.

Black licorice is a taste I grew into. My Mom’s father (who passed when she was four 😞) owned a black licorice factory many MANY eons ago & I remember my Mom telling me stories about her Dad bringing her candies as a wee little girl. https://rxinsider.com/market-buzz/?...-the-druggists-circular-and-chemical-gazette#
I couldn’t stand it when I was young, but inevitably it grew on me! Now? I have found my Manna in this brand which, if you like black licorice, you MUST try!! It is fabulous!!
IMG_4083.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Getting a princess Anne vibe from the hat (highest of compliments)
In the close-up photo of Louise, she looks very sad almost on the point of tears. As soon as I saw it I thought that she was thinking about Prince Philip who she adored and who adored her.
They don't need to any more, as they've got what they want and can stop faffing around with Photoshopped pictures. They follow the internet and can see the scepticism and rumours. The photos and press announcements have served their purpose and it all just needs to play out now.

• Heart
  • Wow
It is becoming even more obvious that Baroness Bruck is a Harkles fan as they have retweeted various tweets that are criticising William and Catherine and here are some examples of what they have retweeted.

If I’m not mistaken, I read somewhere (on someone’s Twitter page,) that she had handed over and/or sold her account to someone. I’m not on the Bird site, so not certain how that works, but apparently she, as BB, is not posting as herself anymore.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.