Harry & Meghan #346 You've heard of the Hippocratic Oath? Here we have the hypocritical oaf.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
[

You could well be right, the children exist and they used surrogates. That's what makes this thread interesting, all the different opinions and beliefs, but whatever the truth this charade can't carry on for much longer.
Hasn't Baroness Bruck been acquired by the Harkles, rather than become a supporter of the Harkles? I thought Baroness Bruck had sold out to the Harkles, left, and the Harkles in the name of Baroness Bruck are now trashing Catherine and her children?

Amazingly they're still calling her Kate Middleton. Part of me thinks this is done with affection as in "our Kate", but she should be called by her correct title. Surely if the Palace objected to Kate it would be done? A word from KC? Or don't they mind?
A lot of people get cross about her being referred to as Kate but that’s her name! All her family and friends call her that, including Uncle Gary! It’s just that the royals prefer her to be known by the more formal Catherine which is correct.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Meghan's legs look really unhealthy in this picture and if she is using Ozempic one of the side effects is that it can cause major loss of muscle mass and reduce bone density.
She’s always had sparrow legs
---
I believe the children exist. That’s about it. I think they used surrogates. But one or both of them may be infertile…so who knows what combination went into the procedure. Or maybe they arranged private adoptions.

They really can’t merch children that are never seen. And it’s very hard to believe that these supposed hoards of paps who stalk their every move…never get a photo of either of the children.
I believe whoever’s children they used in the past for photos has turned around and said, look enough is enough you can’t use them anymore. Either there are no kids or the real kids are so unlike any of the pics they’ve released, they’re having to wait until they are older and nobody will notice how much they’ve changed!

Reactions: 35
I just think that compared to other pictures that we have seen of her in the past she looks quite unhealthy, has lost a lot of weight and looks like a totally different person.
Yes definitely, she’s much thinner but the legs have always been the same as they are now

Reactions: 25
I believe the children exist. That’s about it. I think they used surrogates. But one or both of them may be infertile…so who knows what combination went into the procedure. Or maybe they arranged private adoptions.

They really can’t merch children that are never seen. And it’s very hard to believe that these supposed hoards of paps who stalk their every move…never get a photo of either of the children.
Sorry no badge for sitting on the fence about the kids …..

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 41
A lot of people get cross about her being referred to as Kate but that’s her name! All her family and friends call her that, including Uncle Gary! It’s just that the royals prefer her to be known by the more formal Catherine which is correct.
I think the media use the kate middleton title in a spiteful way though

• Sick
Reactions: 38
The fact we haven't seen them since the Netflix documentary makes me think that something is amiss because people know what the children look like from the documentary, yet no sightings have been reported of the children with Harry and Meghan since.
But were the Netflix kids really H and M's or borrowed to make things look 'normal'

Reactions: 26
But were the Netflix kids really H and M's or borrowed to make things look 'normal'
Personally I think they were borrowed as in the clips that we saw of the children they didn't interact with Harry and Meghan and they didn't seem to have a bond with them either. Another thing I found strange in the documentary is that we didn't see Archie and Lili playing together and they didn't interact with each other as a result it felt like they were strangers and not brother and sister.

Reactions: 48
Prince Louis' birth had nothing to do with him, so I wonder that too. In the same way, he keeps bringing up Kate's struggles with the press when trying to argue his OWN case. He actually doesn't have enough ammo against them, Prince William and Kate were the most targeted so he uses them to strengthen his argument.

Regarding this, they said the DM contacted them first asking whether Thomas Markle had staged the pics. Which gave them time to confront him and ask if he did so they could make a deal and make it go away. He denied it and they ignored the DM, which then published the proof that it was all staged. Marking the start of the drama.

So yes it is possible that they knew about the pictures on the 11th before they were published.

But I do agree with you, partly. Personally, I think Harry didn't know. I think Peg and her people arranged it. Did Samantha ever admit it was actually her idea? Or did she just say she wasn't opposed to it?

I agree with you 100%. There were people opposed to the queen televising her Coronation. Now it's the norm and actually praised.

Will and Kate will be fine.

I hope they do the same for various charities. Because at the end of the day, their job should be the focus.
Thank you for answering all my questions so thoroughly :) , much appreciated.
On this bit
".....they said the DM contacted them first asking whether Thomas Markle had staged the pics. Which gave them time to confront him and ask if he did so they could make a deal and make it go away. He denied it and they ignored the DM, which then published the proof that it was all staged. Marking the start of the drama."

In the above version they are totally innocent, trying to help Thomas out of his silly predicament of a pap trap. I don't think this is true (not you, them). Confront him? They are lying. They didn't want to "make a deal and make it go away". They set the whole thing up in the first place to make sure Thomas didn't / couldn't go to the wedding, and making the photos "go away" was the last thing they wanted. They wanted them published and made sure they were.

Thomas was shamed from the photos, but had a double whammy of a heart attack. It was a very clever trap and worked brilliantly. So well that TM will never recover either his dignity or his health, and they'll always have over him the text that the Judge refused to read in Court because it was too vile, the text from Harry to TM while he was in hospital.

I could be guessing here but this has put paid to TM suing Jeff Rayner for publishing photos without his consent. Just as it put paid to TM telling his side of the story in Court about the (imaginary) five friends leaking the Letter, put paid to everything and he's trussed up like a turkey. It might even have put paid to Sam.
His best bet would be to put her from his mind, enjoy the children who love him and try to get better.

Reactions: 28
If we all hang on long enough we will be sure to see Queen Kate Middleton one day....:D
well they still call QC by her first husband's name. not even bother to return her to maiden name. did she have her surname reverted by poll? or did she take Charles' surname when they married? the royal surnames or what are they called are very confusing. William is Wales, his kids were Cambridge until recently, when the time comes, only George will keep the Wales surname.

edit: when Andrew dies, does the York name go to Charlotte automatically? or does it go to Louis? edit again: that's assuming Charles is more likely to die before Andrew bc he is a decade older, isn't he?

Reactions: 22
I think the media use the kate middleton title in a spiteful way though

Definitely.

And the royal family asking people to use Catherine in my opinion, was more about trying to not remind her about the whole Waity-Kaity thing which was just so vile.

And then Peg said it on Oprah to billions of people so dismissively and then wonders why they don't like her. Seriously?

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
I just think that compared to other pictures that we have seen of her in the past she looks quite unhealthy, has lost a lot of weight and looks like a totally different person.
Maybe Haz has had me one those customised sex robot dolls commissioned

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.