Harry & Meghan #346 You've heard of the Hippocratic Oath? Here we have the hypocritical oaf.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did we know that the Sushi Date Night pics were Backgrid?

Sorry if already mentioned, I've only just noticed 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 24
I find it really weird how ‘Archie’ just hangs there whenever he’s being carried by her. Generally kids kind of wrap their arms and legs around mum when they are being carried. Whoever he is he clearly doesn’t want to cuddle up to Rachel.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
The Royal Rogue

---
Legs like smegz

---

---

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Meghan's legs look really unhealthy in this picture and if she is using Ozempic one of the side effects is that it can cause major loss of muscle mass and reduce bone density.
My mum is 6 stone. She was in a car accident when she was a teenager which screwed her nervous system up and even though she has tried numerous diets over the years and stuffs her face constantly, she can never put weight on. She has better legs than Meghan.
---
I find it really weird how ‘Archie’ just hangs there whenever he’s being carried by her. Generally kids kind of wrap their arms and legs around mum when they are being carried. Whoever he is he clearly doesn’t want to cuddle up to Rachel.
It's a trust thing I think. They put their arms around knowing their parent/grandparent etc will protect them. In many of the pics of 'Archie' and 'Lili' you don't really see them cuddling into M or H and are often stretching away from them with a look of concern on their faces...that says a lot.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
It would make the Diana fans happy, show generosity of spirit and soothe both his sons one of whom matters enormously. The only downside is that it could be asked why it was stripped from her in the first place, that it's too late and that the damage is done.
I don't believe they should posthumously restore Diana's HRH. Apart from being totally pointless 25 years later, it will just cause more digging into her affairs/dalliances and bring them further into the light, much better to let sleeping Diana's lie, imo.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
I don’t believe the children exist either. Smeg would be showing off her royal children at every opportunity. Harold might want to keep them private but he has zero say about anything in that so called marriage.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
This is both nerdy and funny & makes me laugh! Enjoy and goodnight everyone! 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.