Harry & Meghan #346 You've heard of the Hippocratic Oath? Here we have the hypocritical oaf.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbh I don't see the point of this. And can't see it happening anyway. What's done is done.
Surely they won’t want to mess with a protocol that would remove Smegs hrh on divorce or is that just gone anyway as not working royals so it doesn’t matter?

Reactions: 18
I think the tricky thing with the children's business is that even if they exist, and were born out of the ILBW, she would be feeding the speculation as she just loves the attention and the do-they-don't they - they do it with everything, it's like a signature. Also, the more speculation there is around the subject, the more the ILBW can charge for an exclusive feature with the kids once she gets custody - and if the kids exist, I think it's Hazno that has been keeping them from the limelights.

If they don't exist, or if they were born out of a surrogate, the Harkles are playing a very shady game as medical information is under very strict privacy laws. I doubt that even TRF could do much without liability to be sued - and what a mess that would be - by the Harkles themselves.

So, I, like everyone, can't be sure either way. It says a lot that both possibilities could be right and the way they are so dishonest and play with the public opinion.
i want to add to that my 2 cents:

1) the kids aren't photogenic, or, even worse, as papa Markle said, that boy has his eyes and his nose; and Lilibucks looks like her dad's dad (whoever he is) instead of Di. that must sting like a sonuvabitch.

2) she will weaponise those kids against Charles above anyone else, bc C-Rex has the all moneys, and she will keep them away and deny him meeting them as a way to punish him (for throwing them out, i am prepared to die on that hill), bc she's a narc and that's what narcs do.

• Sick
Reactions: 47
Got a batch of homemade brownies baking in the oven. If I stick toothpicks in them when they’re cut, maybe they’ll kinda resemble Smegs in that brown mess she wore out last! 😁
No one should be able to mess up brownies enough that they resemble the mess that Smegs was 😂 poop that colour, any doctor would be worried.

Someone (obviously my dear mother) stole what was left of my Baskin Robbins ice cream 😤 she's not allowed to have it due to Caeliac, and I made her gluten-free ice cream that she didn't even let me taste, she knows I need the ice cream for my sore throat especially nowadays, and I have trauma related to scarcity and being forced to give up my things to others/people quite brazenly stealing my things and people in authority telling me to be the bigger person.

Someone get me Smegsy's number. I want to tell her that she and her Bristle-Head are cunts. 😤😤😤

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
She's always had quite gangly legs, not the type that you would see regularly going hiking ;)
I showed mum the pics from the 'date night' while she was doing the dishes. Then mentioned how her legs and basically the entire physique are just like my narc ex-boss'. Now I am banned from mentioning such "terrible people with bad vibes" while she's handling crockery, because her favourite mug nearly slipped from her hands when I did 😋😂

I have seen such legs in real life. Ew.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
i want to add to that my 2 cents:

1) the kids aren't photogenic, or, even worse, as papa Markle said, that boy has his eyes and his nose; and Lilibucks looks like her dad's dad (whoever he is) instead of Di. that must sting like a sonuvabitch.

2) she will weaponise those kids against Charles above anyone else, bc C-Rex has the all moneys, and she will keep them away and deny him meeting them as a way to punish him (for throwing them out, i am prepared to die on that hill), bc she's a narc and that's what narcs do.
i think one of things that infuriates them, is that they cannot weaponize the children…by denying KC their presence. I doubt KC is pining for children that he has rarely, if ever seen, and are the offspring of a nasty troublesome son and his disaster of a wife. For his own PR purposes, KC may occasionally spout some ‘affectionate’ reference, but, if he saw them on the sidelines with their nannies while he was on a walkabout, could he even recognize them?

He has the Wales children…who he obviously loves and love him. They are nothing to Camilla. If they thought denying KC access would hurt him, once again, they overvalued themselves and the children in that respect.. He does not know them. And, if the cost if knowing them is having to resume a relationship with H&M, my guess is that will never happen.

However I do think TM longs to see them…because Meg was his favorite child. Though this might be exaggerated for HIS purposes as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
If I’m not mistaken, I read somewhere (on someone’s Twitter page,) that she had handed over and/or sold her account to someone. I’m not on the Bird site, so not certain how that works, but apparently she, as BB, is not posting as herself anymore.
I'd heard of that with popular Facebook pages a few years ago, so not a stretch. From what I've seen, persons or organisations would buy popular social media pages or accounts, including all passwords and security data, content already posted, followers, stats, even planned content. Sometimes they would have the previous owners continue to handle the page for a while during handing over, sometimes it would be an abrupt transition. Someone was recently looking to sell their business, including their social media handles and content which actually formed a huge part of the valuation. They'd posted quite a few details so was an interesting read.

This reminds me of the one time a grifter got their comeuppance - the only time they did. Coworker in news organisation would barely do any work in office, but would strike deals with businesses etc for favours/money in return for getting them free publicity through the organisation. Talked slick (and maybe bribed them?) so would convince the bosses. Also had a decent social media following so would very sweetly share content and provide publicity to different businesses, would provide 'free' content to FB pages while we (not me 🙄) finished their office work for them. So grifter #1.

So there was this Facebook page with some local content, became very popular. The owners were offered lakhs of rupees (a huge deal) for the page, including the existing content, followers etc. None of the five owners wanted to split the money equally. Enter coworker. They claimed an equal share, since they had "provided content and publicity" (even though it was completely unsolicited). The fight raged on for a while, coworker kept demanding share. Ultimately the five original owners quietly sold the page for much less because the hassle was too much.

Coworker had been gloating about how the owners couldn't say no to them because of certain reasons, including veiled blackmail. Finally they got nothing. By the time they found out about the sale, it had been done and dusted and the owners had stopped taking their calls. They tried with the new owner, but they had blocked coworker as well.

I hope for such a nice result for the Gruesomes as well 🙏

Reactions: 27
It would make the Diana fans happy, show generosity of spirit and soothe both his sons one of whom matters enormously. The only downside is that it could be asked why it was stripped from her in the first place, that it's too late and that the damage is done.
It could raise more questions than it answers, about security etc. Difficult to know, maybe better wait for William as Chuck wouldn't do it willingly imo. William would.
Shall you tell Chuck, or will I? Don't forget that I'm from the fringes of Manchester, the cultural oasis of Bolton....well hard.
I can see it being more significant if WM makes it his 1st directive as King. As a young prince, didn’t he tell Diana not to worry, he’d give it back when he’s king? Wouldn’t that pull on the heartstrings? JMO. But it shows him as a man who keeps promises, even tho they were made decades ago? Idk. As a mother, I’d want it back from my son the king. Not an ex husband. Anyway…Happy Sunday Tattle friends, hope your Mothers Days have been wonderful.
Rachel stinks.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Every time I see that photo of Meghan with the children draped on her, it irritates me.
I'm not sure what ages they are there but presumably Aldi would be more than well able to run around and not have to be carried.

And if she thinks she looks anything like this with the kids, which I think she is possibly trying to copy, she can dream on
😁

2132D0F9-2655-4269-B95A-4C435D945A1B.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I really do think that the ropes are tightening for the duo with regards to their ‘children’
Too many people are making too much noise on SM and their silence to squash these rumours is deafening.
Also the fact that neither C&C nor the Wales’s wished happy birthday to Aldi publicly like they did in previous years is very telling IMO.
Will be interesting to see if PW and POW will post birthday wishes to InvisiLili on SM this coming June, like they did last year around the Jubilee.
I get the feeling that they are really trying to distance themselves from these alleged kids, so when it all comes crashing down, they won’t get dragged into it.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I had a look on the internet, and according to press reports it was at Charles's insistence that she had her HRH title removed. HM wanted her to keep it. Assuming that this is the case - and if I can find it anyone can - it would look very odd and raise questions if Charles now restored it to Diana when his wife has just been crowned Queen.
Best for William to do it, as he promised her he would when he was a young boy. It's his promise to keep.
My heart aches for poor William ❤

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Is it possible that MM and Haz managed to pull the wool over the eyes of the BRF?

Allegedly MM was very difficult and secretive from the outset, couple that with Harry's paranoia, so is it possible that the family have barely seen the children too?

They left when A was so young and perhaps only saw Rent a Kids briefly, just enough to show the family.

It wouldn't surprise me if any calls were never made on video ( like families do) and relations were so bad very quickly the children could have just been spoken about - "How is Archie.... " - that's if calls were made between that at all and not communicating through lawyers!

I still think that something has gone wrong with the Surrogate of Lili and they never actually got Lili... Archie I'm unsure, a love child before MM wouldn't surprise me nor would a child out of wedlock.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.