Harry & Meghan #346 You've heard of the Hippocratic Oath? Here we have the hypocritical oaf.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Inskips' wedding was early March 2017. The Harkles got engaged late November 2017.

So she may have said it before the engagement, but I doubt a 'pregnancy' round the Inskip wedding was the reason for the engagement.
He had dumped her.
He attended the wedding alone.
She rocked up, and I think she told him she was pregnant and got him back on her hook.

Who knows what other tricks were used to snare him.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
Kate's uncle Gary is right. Why did H fly back for A's birthday? You get one every year but your dad becoming king is a big deal

Kate Middleton's uncle GARY GOLDSMITH slams 'petulant' Duke # via https://android.com

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Kate's uncle Gary is right. Why did H fly back for A's birthday? You get one every year but your dad becoming king is a big deal

Kate Middleton's uncle GARY GOLDSMITH slams 'petulant' Duke # via https://android.com
@LadyMuck From things I read it has to do w/his Visa and only being allowed to be in the UK a specific amount of days each year. I may be wrong (because sometimes I am), but that’s the word on the street.

Reactions: 27
Just bringing this tweet here because this is what I believe happened....

View attachment 2169300

And I believe it because of the photos at that wedding and because Tom Bower's book says " the Queen had no choice" but to give Harry permission to marry Meghan.
That was exactly what I thought at the time when I read that sentence in Bower's book.

• Angry
Reactions: 34
He had dumped her.
He attended the wedding alone.
She rocked up, and I think she told him she was pregnant and got him back on her hook.

Who knows what other tricks were used to snare him.
I don't disagree with that bit. But it can't have been the same 'pregnancy' that forced an engagement announcement.

Reactions: 32
That is probably because she ( that other one ) has no kids to be shown with.
the Coronation would have been the most advantageous time Harkle PR-wise to release photographs publically of their little family and any PR advisors would have recommended this as positive press - 'wishing you all the best dear Papa/KC3 & step-mama QC (or not) from your loving family oversees- Harold, Rachel, Aldi & Lidl' - but even as raging narcissistic attention seekers they didn't?? Why not?? - imo there's no little family. :sick:

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Regarding the last few posts in the other thread:

The "baby's arrival" Harry was having a meltdown about was Prince Louis.

He didn't want the media to be allowed at the doors of Lindo Wing because of his own personal problems with the media.

View attachment 2169246

This was before the wedding.

Thomas Markle wasn't being a flatpack truther.

At that time, Harry and Peg did not have any children. Archie was born a year later. Harry was talking about his "future" children.

View attachment 2169242
Thanks @Shushex for the great recap and @Chita for the great title.
@wisebutwild thank you very much for my badge 🥰 xx
@LadyMuck I did the BookWorm you asked about, it's on P. 41 last thread, but you've maybe not seen it as you always acknowledge them?

Why would Harry not want the press at the Lindo Wing? It was nothing to do with him and his presence was not required? Do you know?

As @TheCutiePatootie says, the Harkles didn't have any children when Harry spoke to Thomas Markle, so the conversation doesn't make sense.
On 11th May, how did Harry know about the photos, asking Thomas if he'd "co-operated with the press?" The photos weren't published until 13th May, two days later.
I think the Ho paid Rayner the money in advance, and Harry knew the photos had been taken when he phoned TM on 11th May because they had arranged it all to trap Thomas.

I think Sarah Vine's mistaken about the Coronation focus not being enough on C&C. We're largely Monarchist supporters in the UK, the RF has been rocked by scandals with more to come, and C&C are visibly frail and look unwell. It was important to show a positive future for the Monarchy and this the Cambridges and their children did brilliantly. If they stole the show Charles will see it as a small price to pay for a clear vision going forward which we badly need. William will do things differently, and people already sense it.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I don't disagree with that bit. But it can't have been the same 'pregnancy' that forced an engagement announcement.
No but it's what got him back into her clutches and that trick worked once so it's entirely likely it was used again.... more than once.
Pregnancy real or fake, miscarriage real or fake.
Diesnt matter which.
Its an age old gold digger trick and page 1 in the grifter's manual.

If only someone more suitable had been at that wedding to prevent him for going back to her.

Things could have been so, so different.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Yes, her own father and sister have confirmed she was born in August 81.
We have this conversation on here every other month 😂
We know Rachel lies about many things but her age isn’t one of them.

View attachment 2169367
There’s a video showing her family singing HB to her in June, so that’s why the DOB convo keeps coming up. And JMHO, but I believe the family has been paid to keep some secrets; DOB being one of them. Who knows. We will speculate till the cows 🐄 come home, but she lies about everything.
Every.
Freaking.
Thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

One dog, then 2 dogs. Hats, then no hats.
“whilst the “baby’s“ leg dangles like a wet noodle” Lol 😂😂😂😂

In my youth if it was known that a certain lad was ‘well endowed‘ the term passed around was that he was hung ”like a baby’s leg”!
So surely there can be no doubt that this is Haz’s child ……. only one whose father had suffered a frozen todger would have inherited legs that dangled like ‘wet noodles’! 🤣🤣🤣

Big thanks again to @Shushex for starting a new Fred and recap and to the much talented @Chita for yet another brilliant title.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Thanks @Shushex for the great recap and @Chita for the great title.
@wisebutwild thank you very much for my badge 🥰 xx
@LadyMuck I did the BookWorm you asked about, it's on P. 41 last thread, but you've maybe not seen it as you always acknowledge them?

Why would Harry not want the press at the Lindo Wing? It was nothing to do with him and his presence was not required? Do you know?

As @TheCutiePatootie says, the Harkles didn't have any children when Harry spoke to Thomas Markle, so the conversation doesn't make sense.
On 11th May, how did Harry know about the photos, asking Thomas if he'd "co-operated with the press?" The photos weren't published until 13th May, two days later.
I think the Ho paid Rayner the money in advance, and Harry knew the photos had been taken when he phoned TM on 11th May because they had arranged it all to trap Thomas.

I think Sarah Vine's mistaken about the Coronation focus not being enough on C&C. We're largely Monarchist supporters in the UK, the RF has been rocked by scandals with more to come, and C&C are visibly frail and look unwell. It was important to show a positive future for the Monarchy and this the Cambridges and their children did brilliantly. If they stole the show Charles will see it as a small price to pay for a clear vision going forward which we badly need. William will do things differently, and people already sense it.
Thanks Cinny. Just went back and saw it. Must've missed it in the 'excitement' of watching Eurovision last night. Great report thanks

• Heart
Reactions: 22
the Coronation would have been the most advantageous time Harkle PR-wise to release photographs publically of their little family and any PR advisors would have recommended this as positive press - 'wishing you all the best dear Papa/KC3 & step-mama QC (or not) from your loving family oversees- Harold, Rachel, Aldi & Lidl' - but even as raging narcissistic attention seekers they didn't?? Why not?? - imo there's no little family. :sick:
Have you already had one of these @BlinkyBill? Here’s another one anyway, we flatpackers need to stick together …..

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Inskips' wedding was early March 2017. The Harkles got engaged late November 2017.

So she may have said it before the engagement, but I doubt a 'pregnancy' round the Inskip wedding was the reason for the engagement.
Let's face it, the liar has supposedly had that many pregnancies and miscarriages even she can't keep up. She's a gynaecological miracle, especially for a woman in her 40's!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
My Neil
Thank you@LadyMuck 😘
We were promised revelations in Spare, and some were lurid and ridiculous. It sold well although PRH didn't recover their money, but Spare will be eclipsed by Harry's Court cases against various newspapers.
The revelations are coming thick and fast and proving juicier than in Spare. Senior members of the Royal Family may have given information to the press through aides, and this could have been in Spare but it's an ongoing Court case and had to be proved first - hence the Court case. Harry will be the first Royal in 100 years to take to the stand.

Once in the public domain, these revelations will be much more interesting than anything in Spare, and worth more than the multi-millions they gave Harry to write Spare.
(He may bring Diana into Court as a long-term plan and may feel he's still seeking justice for her).

GB News for those who skipped it
Catherine is an admirer of Diana. Although the Carolean Era might seem a bit wacky and weird, it's involving the people. Catherine's piano playing was lovely.
A studio guest Michael Cole said that magnanimity is always a good idea, so what about restoring posthumously to the Late Princess of Wales, Diana, her HRH? It would be very easy to do with Letters Patent and would cost nothing. Diana was stripped of this title on the day of her divorce from Prince Charles.
It would be seen as an act of justice, and William will do it as soon as he can anyway. Michael Cole commented that Diana's presence is still with us.

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.