Harry & Meghan #346 You've heard of the Hippocratic Oath? Here we have the hypocritical oaf.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so what about restoring posthumously to the Late Princess of Wales, Diana, her HRH?
I'm sure others might, but I don't have an issue with this. He should ask William's opinion.

Makes little difference if William is going to do it anyway.

Plus, there's no way it could be spun negatively by the Meghan Fan Club.

Reactions: 22
Two questions please 😊

Who is Myra
And
What stuff do we think will come out of the court documents that weren’t in Spare

Reactions: 24
Sorry this is blurry, but these beauties are SO fast! FINALLY the Hummingbirds have come to NC! I have waited for them to make their appearance and saw one in a tree yesterday, so I put my feeder out! Yay!! The ants 🐜 have found it, too! (Not sure about the Uncles 😆)
IMG_4102.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Thanks @Shushex for the great recap and @Chita for the great title.
@wisebutwild thank you very much for my badge 🥰 xx
@LadyMuck I did the BookWorm you asked about, it's on P. 41 last thread, but you've maybe not seen it as you always acknowledge them?

Why would Harry not want the press at the Lindo Wing? It was nothing to do with him and his presence was not required? Do you know?

As @TheCutiePatootie says, the Harkles didn't have any children when Harry spoke to Thomas Markle, so the conversation doesn't make sense.
On 11th May, how did Harry know about the photos, asking Thomas if he'd "co-operated with the press?" The photos weren't published until 13th May, two days later.
I think the Ho paid Rayner the money in advance, and Harry knew the photos had been taken when he phoned TM on 11th May because they had arranged it all to trap Thomas.

I think Sarah Vine's mistaken about the Coronation focus not being enough on C&C. We're largely Monarchist supporters in the UK, the RF has been rocked by scandals with more to come, and C&C are visibly frail and look unwell. It was important to show a positive future for the Monarchy and this the Cambridges and their children did brilliantly. If they stole the show Charles will see it as a small price to pay for a clear vision going forward which we badly need. William will do things differently, and people already sense it.
On this, didn't the Ho say she'd help her father improve his image with a few photos, and that could be what TM meant when he thanked her for working to help him? It's impossible to know what happened here and who did what.
In August 2022 TM Junior applied to the Court for conservatorship for his father TM Senior who was ill.
In September 2022 Jeff Rayner got a restraining order against Thomas Markle for threatening violence against him.
In November 2022 TM sued Coleman-Rayner for publishing the photos of him without his approval of them first, I.e. he didn't see them.
We've not seen any updates on any of these.

With Harry being dim and insecure, possibly worried that his todger wasn't the full shilling, news of the Ho's multiple pregnancies will have made him swell with pride.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
On this, didn't the Ho say she'd help her father improve his image with a few photos, and that could be what TM meant when he thanked her for working to help him? It's impossible to know what happened here and who did what.
In August 2022 TM Junior applied to the Court for conservatorship for his father TM Senior who was ill.
In September 2022 Jeff Rayner got a restraining order against Thomas Markle for threatening violence against him.
In November 2022 TM sued Coleman-Rayner for publishing the photos of him without his approval of them first, I.e. he didn't see them.
We've not seen any updates on any of these.

With Harry being dim and insecure, possibly worried that his todger wasn't the full shilling, news of the Ho's multiple pregnancies will have made him swell with pride.
His todger and swell should never be used together 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
I've been out until now (Sunday afternoon) so not sure if this has already been posted, but this is what the Poet Laureate, Simon Armitage, wrote for the Coronation.

I think it's wonderful. I especially like the bit about the music and the organ transforming into light and sensations. Also the bit about the subject of the poem being invited 'for being me'.

IMO, it's captured the magnificence and splendour of the occasion but goes beyond that and reflects the humility and magnificent ordinariness of those whom Charles (and later on William) vowed to serve. Fan-bloody-tastic.
An Unexpected Guest – The Poetry Society: Poems

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Warning: Please procure a chuck bucket before watching this! 😆
I didn't read the warning and watched it after eating some biryani. Can't even afford to throw up 🤦

Comments about Her Unroyal Smegness' hypocrisy apart, these celebrities and other people who go around spouting such zen wisdom at others, if they are so smart and sorted then whyyyyyyyy do they keep whingeing about how hard their lives are and how they wanted to off themselves?

This is the same woman creature who wanted to go away or end herself and her then-unborn alleged child. Even if she claims that she felt better after escaping to Canada/US, the royal life shouldn't have hit her that hard, considering the philosophy she is spouting here.

Nothing but hot air and pigeon shite.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I didn't read the warning and watched it after eating some biryani. Can't even afford to throw up 🤦

Comments about Her Unroyal Smegness' hypocrisy apart, these celebrities and other people who go around spouting such zen wisdom at others, if they are so smart and sorted then whyyyyyyyy do they keep whingeing about how hard their lives are and how they wanted to off themselves?

This is the same woman creature who wanted to go away or end herself and her then-unborn alleged child. Even if she claims that she felt better after escaping to Canada/US, the royal life shouldn't have hit her that hard, considering the philosophy she is spouting here.

Nothing but hot air and pigeon shite.
@ChaoticArtist What hit her hard was knowing she couldn’t modernize the Monarchy AND finally realizing The Ginger Stain was a “Broke-Azzed Mo Fo” (as we say here, in the states) in comparison to other elites. She thought she was privy to millions, and all she got was a whiny man baby and a tiny blue todger!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
It is becoming even more obvious that Baroness Bruck is a Harkles fan as they have retweeted various tweets that are criticising William and Catherine and here are some examples of what they have retweeted.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
No but it's what got him back into her clutches and that trick worked once so it's entirely likely it was used again.... more than once.
Pregnancy real or fake, miscarriage real or fake.
Diesnt matter which.
Its an age old gold digger trick and page 1 in the grifter's manual.

If only someone more suitable had been at that wedding to prevent him for going back to her.

Things could have been so, so different.
Did you see the looks she was giving anyone else who came near him?
---
Have you already had one of these @BlinkyBill? Here’s another one anyway, we flatpackers need to stick together …..
I think mine must have got lost in the post …….☹

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
His todger and swell should never be used together 😂
:ROFLMAO:

While we're on the hideous subject of the todger, I saw a comment over on Tumblr about the latest exclusive pap pics on TMZ. Apparently they were the ones who first published the Vegas pics. So, Hazza's out there pap-walking, possibly in cahoots with the same company who really did invade his and the todger's privacy.

This, alongside giving CBS exclusive access to them, when they were the company who published pics of his mum dying in the car.

Hypocrisy, thy name truly is Hazbeen.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
Two questions please 😊

Who is Myra
And
What stuff do we think will come out of the court documents that weren’t in Spare
It is the opinion on Twitter that Myra is the ILBW herself. She's apparently given herself away in the past by saying things/posting photos that couldn't possibly be from randoms. She has several Twitter and Instagram accounts to stir the 💩 with
---
Did you see the looks she was giving anyone else who came near him?
---

I think mine must have got lost in the post …….☹
Mine too ☹🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Meghan's legs look really unhealthy in this picture and if she is using Ozempic one of the side effects is that it can cause major loss of muscle mass and reduce bone density.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Two questions please 😊

Who is Myra
And
We think Myra is Meghan, as in My Real Account.
My Neil answered this, that senior RF members might have briefed the press and this will come out in Court. It couldn't have been included in Spare because it was the subject of a future Court case and needed to be outed in Court first. PRH have been sideswiped as the new revelations will apparently be much more exciting than what was in Spare. Worth more too but it will be in the public domain. They lost money on Spare... Ouch.

( Neil didn't say it, but worse could be if he brings in Diana. Harry must have kept this back from Spare just for this purpose, he did say in an interview with either Bradby or The Man From Ayahuasca that he could have said more in Spare but didn't. Maybe this is what he meant).

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.