Harry & Meghan #346 You've heard of the Hippocratic Oath? Here we have the hypocritical oaf.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sure others might, but I don't have an issue with this. He should ask William's opinion.

Makes little difference if William is going to do it anyway.

Plus, there's no way it could be spun negatively by the Meghan Fan Club.
Tbh I don't see the point of this. And can't see it happening anyway. What's done is done.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I'm sure others might, but I don't have an issue with this. He should ask William's opinion.

Makes little difference if William is going to do it anyway.

Plus, there's no way it could be spun negatively by the Meghan Fan Club.
It would make the Diana fans happy, show generosity of spirit and soothe both his sons one of whom matters enormously. The only downside is that it could be asked why it was stripped from her in the first place, that it's too late and that the damage is done.
It could raise more questions than it answers, about security etc. Difficult to know, maybe better wait for William as Chuck wouldn't do it willingly imo. William would.
Shall you tell Chuck, or will I? Don't forget that I'm from the fringes of Manchester, the cultural oasis of Bolton....well hard.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I believe the children exist. That’s about it. I think they used surrogates. But one or both of them may be infertile…so who knows what combination went into the procedure. Or maybe they arranged private adoptions.

They really can’t merch children that are never seen. And it’s very hard to believe that these supposed hoards of paps who stalk their every move…never get a photo of either of the children.

Reactions: 44
We think Myra is Meghan, as in My Real Account.
My Neil answered this, that senior RF members might have briefed the press and this will come out in Court. It couldn't have been included in Spare because it was the subject of a future Court case and needed to be outed in Court first. PRH have been sideswiped as the new revelations will apparently be much more exciting than what was in Spare. Worth more too but it will be in the public domain. They lost money on Spare... Ouch.

( Neil didn't say it, but worse could be if he brings in Diana. Harry must have kept this back from Spare just for this purpose, he did say in an interview with either Bradby or The Man From Ayahuasca that he could have said more in Spare but didn't. Maybe this is what he meant).
But who's going to believe him? He's spoke a lot of crap in the first week of statements - some of which has already been disproved.

He clearly is paranoid, delusional and has a very limited grasp of reality. Whatever he spouts the opposition lawyers will make mince meat of him.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
And it’s very hard to believe that these supposed hoards of paps who stalk their every move…never get a photo of either of the children.
Surely the paps must also question where the children are because I bet everytime they are called out by Meghan they are expecting to see a sighting of them yet they are never do. One thing that is noticeable though is that more and more people are asking the same question Where are the children?

Reactions: 49
Was checking something completely different and came across this. May have been spoken about before but if true these two are lying as far back as 2015.
Screenshot_20230514-162435_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20230514-162523_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20230514-162617_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 44
Did you see the looks she was giving anyone else who came near him?
---

I think mine must have got lost in the post …….☹
So sorry @Libitina, I will correct that error forthwith. In fact, you can have one in green to stand out from the rest of us!

69E9CC39-BAFA-4483-AC55-8FA567C94281.jpeg

p.s. if you would rather have a purple one just let me know and I will send you one of those as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
So theres a Prince and Princess in California who have those titles now due to their Grandad being KING.
Their parents are paranoid about security (despite the cousins living a pretty free life)
HOWEVER why on earth havent they issued a family portrait on the occasion of the coronation?
I don't get it, I really don't. Its not like they're being stalked round montecito as there are no pap photos of them out as a family.
Just 1 portrait photo, that's all.
All they're doing is giving ammunition to there being no children, or part time children or whatever.
Its madness.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Are WME upset on Smeg's behalf, or something? Did the sparrow-legged pap walk get a teeny bit overshadowed?

Why would an American publication be concerned about Eurovision? Nowt to do with them who takes part. And why single Catherine out when KC3 and QC promoted Eurovision just before the Corrie?

They've got no idea whatsoever about soft diplomacy and how it works, have they? Mind you, neither did Smeg.

This is about the UK's respect for last year's winning country, who can't host this year. Catherine, a good friend of Olena Zelenska, performs with last year's winning entry, wearing one of the colours of the Ukrainian flag.

KC3, QC and PrOW give Royal approval to the contest this year, and in so doing help to enhance relations with other European countries who have often accused the UK of not taking it seriously enough.

Last night wasn't Catherine doing self-promotion. It was about continuing to support Ukraine and also continuing to rebuild post-Brexit goodwill with Europe.

A "soft" follow-up to William's Poland visit, and the State visit to Germany.

JMO

• Heart
Reactions: 70
It is the opinion on Twitter that Myra is the ILBW herself. She's apparently given herself away in the past by saying things/posting photos that couldn't possibly be from randoms. She has several Twitter and Instagram accounts to stir the 💩 with
---

Mine too ☹🤣
These postal workers have a lot to answer for. Here's yours @The Tipsy Titian ...... flat packers unite!
69E9CC39-BAFA-4483-AC55-8FA567C94281.jpeg

Reactions: 21
Are WME upset on Smeg's behalf, or something? Did the sparrow-legged pap walk get a teeny bit overshadowed?

Why would an American publication be concerned about Eurovision? Nowt to do with them who takes part. And why single Catherine out when KC3 and QC promoted Eurovision just before the Corrie?

They've got no idea whatsoever about soft diplomacy and how it works, have they? Mind you, neither did Smeg.

This is about the UK's respect for last year's winning country, who can't host this year. Catherine, a good friend of Olena Zelenska, performs with last year's winning entry, wearing one of the colours of the Ukrainian flag.

KC3, QC and PrOW give Royal approval to the contest this year, and in so doing help to enhance relations with other European countries who have often accused the UK of not taking it seriously enough.

Last night wasn't Catherine doing self-promotion. It was about continuing to support Ukraine and also continuing to rebuild post-Brexit goodwill with Europe.

A "soft" follow-up to William's Poland visit, and the State visit to Germany.i

JMO
Totally correct
But TW and her squad wont grasp any of this
Envy will eat them up

• Sick
Reactions: 32
Surely the paps must also question where the children are because I bet everytime they are called out by Meghan they are expecting to see a sighting of them yet they are never do. One thing that is noticeable though is that more and more people are asking the same question Where are the children?
It's certainly odd that they didn't publish a single picture of Lilibucks alleged Christening ceremony, the one that the Spencer aunts supposedly attended. Not even a single arty black and white with one of the great aunts holding a baby with her face obscured. That in itself is very suspicious, and obviously it never happened.

Harry's aunts must be aware that a story has been circulated about them going to Montecito and they haven't said anything. Is this because they know Hazno is a mentally ill liar? Notably Earl Spencer didn't attend because he probably wouldn't have kept quiet if they produced a doll to hold.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.