Harry & Meghan #346 You've heard of the Hippocratic Oath? Here we have the hypocritical oaf.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is similar to what pondered earlier up thread, relations are so bad, that the BRF didn't know Archie at all, so they could have been duped by child actors??

I also wonder if Harry has now confessed this to KC3?

It does seem a distance toward A&L is being created.

I think it would also be enough for William to cut all ties with Harry, as he knows how awful it will look to the RF, let alone the personal deception.

I think everything that H&M have done to William is AWFUL, but I don't think William would completely cut him off for it, especially if he knows H has MH issues.

Just my musings, tbh I don't know what to think. Just hope the truth will out.
I believe that William has asked friends not to try and combat the stories that the gruesomes are putting out as he knows H would be destroyed by the stories that will come out. William knows he's "liability" to himself and others.
My best friend's sister is a total narc and she is nearly 60. For over 30 years I've seen the game playing, putting fake stories out about friends, the slagging her family off (she is still playing victim cards from when they were kids🤦‍♀️) dragging the younger cousins, nieces and nephews, daughters and sons into ridiculous arguments. My friend grey rocks her when she is in a tizzy. Eventually she needs us before we need her but she won't cut her off. She knows that her sister is easily manipulated as well as being a manipulator and says that she will always be her sister no matter what and she really has pulled some stunts.
It's easy to try and say what we would do but I do think William is well aware of the path H is going down and as much as he doesn't like it he won't be the one to bring him down. That is why I don't believe William and Catherine have been briefing the press with stories about them, William is a grown man with class, H will always be a damaged little boy.
Let's see now the squad are massively pushing the Giles Coren made up affair story (as the squad can't find anything else pick at yet) and the Chelsy bashing will this change things? 🤷🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Yes indeed. Also even though I have no children, the accounts of the births in the book (from the extracts posted here at the time it was published), made absolutely no sense.

I have forgotten the details now but remember in one case, Harry supposedly used up the supplies of gas and air intended for use by Meghan.

And also she was back in Frogmore within a very short time (hours?) despite having had an epidural. 🤔

View attachment 2171471
just a few things..
Laughing gas is not really held in canisters anymore due to being a highly flammable gas, but I don’t know about other hospitals. Portland hospital is quite upmarket and I highly doubt that they wheel them around in canisters and cylinders.
The other thing that is wrong here is if the Ho had epidural, she wouldn’t be bouncing on bleeping giant purple balls, I can reassure you.
But anyway, that section of the book is written so childishly it is embarrassing.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
I know how hard it is. I had four neurological phone appointments over a year before I just burst into tears on the last one and told the doctor it was pointless. They sorted me a face to face and scans but it took four months. Still waiting to hear about the results. Tell them straight that you need a face to face or at least some action (tests). Ps I was misdiagnosed with IBS for a year before they realised that actually I was allergic to oral penicillin and my inside were like a war zone. I had to stamp my feet for them to have a look with the cameras to see what was happening. Sending big hugs and some diet cola lollies ❤❤❤
thankyou for that , I must admit the lady who phoned was very sorry that i had been waiting so long and they are working hard to clear the backlog hense the extra clinics they are doing etc she did say tell the Dr EVERYTHING which i intend doing as have everything written down my mum said at least i am finally getting somewhere and hopefully i will be sorted out soon enough

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Something that is puzzling me, how come these 2 are the only ones papped at that restaurant that night when they had to walk past an ACTUAL Hollywood a-lister to get in there? Because if they are hounded 24/7 by paps then the paps would be flogging the other, less interesting peoples photos for PIN money while they sit with baited breathe waiting for the snarkles? That’s what normal paps do.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Getting a princess Anne vibe from the hat (highest of compliments)
I just searched for Princess Anne's photos from her younger days and Lady Louise looks very similar to PA in 1970s.

They both have the same determined and confident look. As someone who struggled with confidence and was painfully shy in my teens, it makes me happy to see Lady Louise growing into a confident young woman.
University helped me to grow out of my shell and I think it might have helped her too.

I also find it heartwarming to see that Zara and Lady Louise have inherited Late Queen Elizabeth's love for horses. Prince William may inherit the crown but for me these ladies are as much important in keeping her legacy alive as he is! I will also include Princess Beatrice in this as she takes care of Y Bwthyn Bach (the little play house used by the gruesome two in their nutfix horror show).

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I just searched for Princess Anne's photos from her younger days and Lady Louise looks very similar to PA in 1970s.

They both have the same determined and confident look. As someone who struggled with confidence and was painfully shy in my teens, it makes me happy to see Lady Louise growing into a confident young woman.
University helped me to grow out of my shell and I think it might have helped her too.

I also find it heartwarming to see that Zara and Lady Louise have inherited Late Queen Elizabeth's love for horses. Prince William may inherit the crown but for me these ladies are as much important in keeping her legacy alive as he is! I will also include Princess Beatrice in this as she takes care of Y Bwthyn Bach (the little play house used by the gruesome two in their nutfix horror show).
Not Beatrice! She let the Harkles use it for a photo opportunity.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
So finally heard from the hospital and they have given me an appointment for this sunday afternoon ON THE bleeping PHONE a gastric consult on the phone am so upset and angry , I asked them do I get a proper appointment after this She goes this is a proper appointment am so upset now

Oh Zippy2000 this is so unfair. How are the quacks supposed to get to the bottom of a gastric problem over the phone.
They are a bunch of dimwits.
Hopefully the phone appointment leads to a consult in person.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Any of us could teach a University level class on PR technique using just the Markles alone! Every aspect of their life is stage-managed and bought=and-paid for. If they were papped in a public toilet, there would probably be a lucrative deal with Charmin behind it.

This powerful new agency will soon be providing celebrity ‘friends’ for them…just as long ago, one of the Studios allegedly found Rock Hudson a wife. We will be told they are part of a new Hollywood celebrity set, so popular, so glamourous. This is needed to counterbalance the ghosting stench that clings to Meg. Chances are, most if these ‘friends’ will be somehow connected to the agency.

Awards will continue to be bought. This is to convince us that they actually work at being activists. Cue the charity visits. This is needed as a decoy from the actual balance sheet of Archewell in regard to its charitable ‘generosity.’ Question:who represents Steinem or did back in her heyday?

And there are the purchased bots, out on social media, trying to make the public forget what we saw and heard from them over the last years.

Years ago, the general public was fooled by all this fakery. But now, like Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz, too many of us inow that it is all paid-for smoke and mirrors.…and a big MACHINE operation. We can see it in the comments under the PR articles. Except for the Woke sugars, most of the public knows how the PR game is played now.

I’m actually finding this all quite fascinating. Maybe this next Award show will open with a gowned Meg playing her harmonica.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
And who carries a child like this
View attachment 2170442
I commented on this photo once, but now I'm on a way bigger screen and want to say that photo is Photoshopped. How can I tell? Look at her forehead with the tree in the background. The edit is not smooth. It's bumpy. She put her own face into that picture. Also. Look at the baby's foot that's touching her jacket. It's a bit blurry there. It's bullshit. It's all bullshit. There are no kids in her custody and thank GOD for small favors!!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
just a few things..
Laughing gas is not really held in canisters anymore due to being a highly flammable gas, but I don’t know about other hospitals. Portland hospital is quite upmarket and I highly doubt that they wheel them around in canisters and cylinders.
The other thing that is wrong here is if the Ho had epidural, she wouldn’t be bouncing on bleeping giant purple balls, I can reassure you.
But anyway, that section of the book is written so childishly it is embarrassing.
Oh yes, I know that much 😁.

I remember reading the extracts at the time and thinking that it sounded like something written by someone who just basically made it all up.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Any of us could teach a University level class on PR technique using just the Markles alone! Every aspect of their life us stage-managed and bought=and-paid for. If they were papped in a public toilet, there would probably be a lucrative deal with Charmin behind it.

This powerful new agency will soon be providing celebrity ‘friends’ for them…just as long ago, one of the Studios allegedly found Rock Hudson a wife. We will be told they are part of a new Hollywood celebrity set, so popular, so glamourous. This is needed to counterbalance the ghosting stench that clings to Meg. chances are, most if these ‘friends’ will be somehow connected to the agency.

Awards will continue to be bought. This is to convince us that they actually work at being activists. Cue the charity visits. This is needed as a decoy from the actual balance sheet of Archewell in regard to its charitable ‘generosity.’ Question:who represents Steinem or did back in her heyday?

And there are the purchased bots, out on social media, trying to make the public forget what we saw and heard from them over the last years.

Years ago, the general public was fooled by all this fakery. But now, like Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz, too many of us inow that it is all paid-for smoke and mirrors.…and a big MACHINE operation. We can see it in the comments under the PR articles. Except for the Woke sugars, most of the public knows how the PR game is played now.

I’m actually finding this all quite fascinating. Maybe this next Award show will open with a gowned Meg playing her harmonica.
They still pull that nonsense now... Not as far as marriage these days (although there are still a few A listers who are firmly in the closet and married) but there are definitely dates set up when they want their stars to get more media attention.

Reactions: 25
Any of us could teach a University level class on PR technique using just the Markles alone! Every aspect of their life us stage-managed and bought=and-paid for. If they were papped in a public toilet, there would probably be a lucrative deal with Charmin behind it.

This powerful new agency will soon be providing celebrity ‘friends’ for them…just as long ago, one of the Studios allegedly found Rock Hudson a wife. We will be told they are part of a new Hollywood celebrity set, so popular, so glamourous. This is needed to counterbalance the ghosting stench that clings to Meg. chances are, most if these ‘friends’ will be somehow connected to the agency.

Or someone's Harmonica in her gob!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
For some reason it's making me laugh PA is refusing to leave. I've got a picture in my mind of him sitting on the floor like a toddler with arms and legs crossed saying shan't 😂 😂
surounded by all his teddies waving placards

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I've had boyfriends/potential suitors/their families make faces at my parents - they are both gorgeous people, but continued illness and stress over decades have taken a visible toll. So I dropped those losers that very second - the suitors, never my parents. Those are the kind of 'guys' (not men) who cheat on or get rid of their wives the second they start showing signs of aging, or God forbid, get fat. And illness? Nope, out of there.
@ChaoticArtist I’ve only been reading in these threads for a couple of weeks but just wanted to say that I feel from your posts you are such a wonderful person who deserves every happiness ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.