Harry & Meghan #346 You've heard of the Hippocratic Oath? Here we have the hypocritical oaf.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any of us could teach a University level class on PR technique using just the Markles alone! Every aspect of their life is stage-managed and bought=and-paid for. If they were papped in a public toilet, there would probably be a lucrative deal with Charmin behind it.

This powerful new agency will soon be providing celebrity ‘friends’ for them…just as long ago, one of the Studios allegedly found Rock Hudson a wife. We will be told they are part of a new Hollywood celebrity set, so popular, so glamourous. This is needed to counterbalance the ghosting stench that clings to Meg. Chances are, most if these ‘friends’ will be somehow connected to the agency.

Awards will continue to be bought. This is to convince us that they actually work at being activists. Cue the charity visits. This is needed as a decoy from the actual balance sheet of Archewell in regard to its charitable ‘generosity.’ Question:who represents Steinem or did back in her heyday?

And there are the purchased bots, out on social media, trying to make the public forget what we saw and heard from them over the last years.

Years ago, the general public was fooled by all this fakery. But now, like Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz, too many of us inow that it is all paid-for smoke and mirrors.…and a big MACHINE operation. We can see it in the comments under the PR articles. Except for the Woke sugars, most of the public knows how the PR game is played now.

I’m actually finding this all quite fascinating. Maybe this next Award show will open with a gowned Meg playing her harmonica.
BIB - brilliant! I love it 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Omid due to testify. Piers Morgan says he'd never heard of him previously

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Harry & Meghan have massive concerns about safety and the need for security.

also ...

Harry sends security off to collect Nando's (while Meghan remains 'so calm' about it all)
Plus, on most pictures the security is carrying her stuff when in fact they should always have their hands free to deal with potential attackers.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
So a Dope Head is involved with speaking to a young audience about their mental health? Take all the drugs you want folks, it’ll improve your mental health…….make you twisted and delusional, but hey if Hasno says it’s ok.🤬

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Has anyone else noticed that in their controlled PR images that get released for example in the ones today it is noticeable that they look much younger in them especially in this image.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Harry & Meghan #347
Lovely Catherine plays the piano
Megs is scowling saying meeow!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Now, if you click on the article there are other pictures. It becomes apparent by the sequence shown, that The Harkles approach the restaurant and CD and companion are at the table outside. As The Harkles steam in, the companion (Benjii?) puts his hand on CD’s elbow as if to move her out of their way…….dining with them, definitely not and I doubt anyone as famous as CD would attend for a pap walk!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Is it true that neither of them leave the house much? I heard that anyway. They basically keep themselves to themselves.

Reactions: 17
Has anyone else noticed that in their controlled PR images that get released for example in the ones today it is noticeable that they look much younger in them especially in this image.
Hi new around here, so sorry if I’m repeating something pointed out before but his hair is always darker on their publicity shots, I imagine they’ve done it with the children in the photos too. You only have to look at the Spencer family to see how light their hair is, it’s never been as dark until they started to post publicity shots.

Reactions: 29
Yes, that's a very good point. That looks more like photos of around the time they got engaged, age wise, I mean.

Also something that struck me on the day of the coronation, that he looked slimmer than he did in the photo at the baseball game. It might be just camera angles or clothes but I thought there was a bit of a difference considering it was only a short time between the two events.

Reactions: 24
Plus, on most pictures the security is carrying her stuff when in fact they should always have their hands free to deal with potential attackers.
Exactly this. I remember seeing photos of a heavily pregnant Catherine, with Louis I think, in a supermarket car park putting her own shopping in the boot. A protection officer was standing by her car and people were outraged that he wasn't helping her. It wasnt his job to do that, he was protecting her, as he should be.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Yes, that's a very good point. That looks more like photos of around the time they got engaged, age wise, I mean.

Also something that struck me on the day of the coronation, that he looked slimmer than he did in the photo at the baseball game. It might be just camera angles or clothes but I thought there was a bit of a difference considering it was only a short time between the two events.
Yeah, it says that these photos were taken recently but they don't look like recent to me and in every photo that we have seen of them this year Harry and Meghan look different in each one. In fact looking at the photo again the woman in the photo doesn't even look like Meghan and she looks very different to the Sushi photos that were released on Saturday night.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.