Harry & Meghan #346 You've heard of the Hippocratic Oath? Here we have the hypocritical oaf.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because Beatrice had to change the date of her wedding I think because of it :(
That’s likely only to have been because Hazno demanded it due to being higher up the LOS and precedence list though. They were spitting their dummies out all the over the place about everything so I can’t see Smeg agreeing to sit and wait her turn when she was so desperate to hurry him down the aisle and secure her royal status.
The RF might just have been duped like everyone else, even they aren’t allowed to see private medical records are they? If the gruesome‘s said, we’re pregnant, over time she looks pregnant then they produce a surrogate child, couldn’t they do all that without the RF knowing?
And then, don’t hate me, they could be their children that Meagain actually did give birth to and all this is just the idiots having fun at everyone’s expense?
Anything is possible with those two.
I just don’t see how you could manage going forward if the children don’t exist, I just don’t see it so no badge for me. Just my opinion of course.
Yes, the entire moonbump with odd births and substitute children thing might be one giant game of paranoid secrecy on his part and controversy generating shenanigans on her part, gaslighting and fooling us all!

But I think they used surrogates and or that one or even both of them are biologically the parents. I’ve always thought the children exist - I just think they have an absolute paranoid nutter for a father and are being effectively kept in prison and so dummies and photoshop and child actors are regularly used. It would be so utterly batshit crazy long term to not actually have children that I can’t conceive even this pair of nutters would attempt it.

I think the RF would not even be able to imagine one of their own would plan to commit treasonous fraud with the line of succession by inserting a surrogate born kid that I think they were in the dark until perhaps well after the actual birth. No one was allowed to even hold Archificial, and barely saw him. So DNA testing may never have happened and I think it’s illegal to do without a parents’ agreement anyway. Certainly they couldn’t violate or expose a kid’s medical details. They still may not have DNA evidence or an officially quotable fertility doctor’s statement. And without cast iron proof, refusing LOS status while all the racism crap and losing PP was going on and and then QEII was mourning and dying would have been too much, I think, for people to want to burden her with and spoil the jubilee and end of her reign. That kicking the can down the road has left KCIII to have to carry it for her though.

However, they have held back the press on this until the corrie was safely done to prevent it ruining the whole thing, but they cannot and won’t want to do it forever. If the injunction is lifted, the media will do the RF’s job of exposing and providing proof for them and since I don’t think they knew until too late, I don’t see that it makes the institution culpable. Tangled up in the mess, yes but they’re not to blame for it. The only people at true fault are the two who conspired to the fraud and I think the world will agree with that.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
So finally heard from the hospital and they have given me an appointment for this sunday afternoon ON THE bleeping PHONE a gastric consult on the phone am so upset and angry , I asked them do I get a proper appointment after this She goes this is a proper appointment am so upset now
I know how hard it is. I had four neurological phone appointments over a year before I just burst into tears on the last one and told the doctor it was pointless. They sorted me a face to face and scans but it took four months. Still waiting to hear about the results. Tell them straight that you need a face to face or at least some action (tests). Ps I was misdiagnosed with IBS for a year before they realised that actually I was allergic to oral penicillin and my inside were like a war zone. I had to stamp my feet for them to have a look with the cameras to see what was happening. Sending big hugs and some diet cola lollies ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 29
IMHO if she birthed this children we would hear all about, the drama the emotions, she would have milked it for millions.
Exactly this. We would have been regaled with how she delivered a baby drug free and pain free using just the love from all women everywhere and then sprang out of bed within minutes to arrange flowers for the midwives.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Still don’t see what delaying weddings has to do with the gruesome’s having kids?
I think they are surrogate born by the way.

Reactions: 18
If she used a surrogate for Lili, and the mother has refused to hand it over which I think is very probable…
Then the name Lilibet belongs only to the late Queen!

Reactions: 23
That’s likely only to have been because Hazno demanded it due to being higher up the LOS and precedence list though. They were spitting their dummies out all the over the place about everything so I can’t see Smeg agreeing to sit and wait her turn when she was so desperate to hurry him down the aisle and secure her royal status.

Yes, the entire moonbump with odd births and substitute children thing might be one giant game of paranoid secrecy on his part and controversy generating shenanigans on her part, gaslighting and fooling us all!

But I think they used surrogates and or that one or even both of them are biologically the parents. I’ve always thought the children exist - I just think they have an absolute paranoid nutter for a father and are being effectively kept in prison and so dummies and photoshop and child actors are regularly used. It would be so utterly batshit crazy long term to not actually have children that I can’t conceive even this pair of nutters would attempt it.

I think the RF would not even be able to imagine one of their own would plan to commit treasonous fraud with the line of succession by inserting a surrogate born kid that I think they were in the dark until perhaps well after the actual birth. No one was allowed to even hold Archificial, and barely saw him. So DNA testing may never have happened and I think it’s illegal to do without a parents’ agreement anyway. Certainly they couldn’t violate or expose a kid’s medical details. They still may not have DNA evidence or an officially quotable fertility doctor’s statement. And without cast iron proof, refusing LOS status while all the racism crap and losing PP was going on and and then QEII was mourning and dying would have been too much, I think, for people to want to burden her with and spoil the jubilee and end of her reign. That kicking the can down the road has left KCIII to have to carry it for her though.

However, they have held back the press on this until the corrie was safely done to prevent it ruining the whole thing, but they cannot and won’t want to do it forever. If the injunction is lifted, the media will do the RF’s job of exposing and providing proof for them and since I don’t think they knew until too late, I don’t see that it makes the institution culpable. Tangled up in the mess, yes but they’re not to blame for it. The only people at true fault are the two who conspired to the fraud and I think the world will agree with that.

This is exactly how i see it all too

Reactions: 17
Latest 🙄🥱

So, tomorrow and Thursday the Squaddies - some of the most abusive and toxic entities on said social media - will be shrieking "CopyKate!" all over Twatter when Catherine does her official engagements. :(

How Hazza can still go out and even do mental health-related stuff after Waaagh! is beyond parody, isn't it? And these organisations actually let him. :mad:

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
The RF might just have been duped like everyone else, even they aren’t allowed to see private medical records are they? If the gruesome‘s said, we’re pregnant, over time she looks pregnant then they produce a surrogate child, couldn’t they do all that without the RF knowing?
And then, don’t hate me, they could be their children that Meagain actually did give birth to and all this is just the idiots having fun at everyone’s expense?
Anything is possible with those two.
I just don’t see how you could manage going forward if the children don’t exist, I just don’t see it so no badge for me. Just my opinion of course.
This is similar to what pondered earlier up thread, relations are so bad, that the BRF didn't know Archie at all, so they could have been duped by child actors??

I also wonder if Harry has now confessed this to KC3?

It does seem a distance toward A&L is being created.

I think it would also be enough for William to cut all ties with Harry, as he knows how awful it will look to the RF, let alone the personal deception.

I think everything that H&M have done to William is AWFUL, but I don't think William would completely cut him off for it, especially if he knows H has MH issues.

Just my musings, tbh I don't know what to think. Just hope the truth will out.

Reactions: 20
Exactly this. We would have been regaled with how she delivered a baby drug free and pain free using just the love from all women everywhere and then sprang out of bed within minutes to arrange flowers for the midwives.
Yes indeed. Also even though I have no children, the accounts of the births in the book (from the extracts posted here at the time it was published), made absolutely no sense.

I have forgotten the details now but remember in one case, Harry supposedly used up the supplies of gas and air intended for use by Meghan.

And also she was back in Frogmore within a very short time (hours?) despite having had an epidural. 🤔

91F87C6C-8EEF-4F14-B187-D8620550BE39.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
We've not seen any updates on Harry's Home Office case over his security arrangements have we? The judicial review of part not all of his case was granted in July 2022, and it was understood that the case against the Home Office would be heard in April (2023). It wasn't known if the ruling would be made before the Coronation on 6th May but it seems not.
So far it's cost taxpayers nearly £300,000 (FOI) but if he loses Harry will have to pay more in the other side's fees too.

It seems to me he wants to expose things, like with his press hacking cases, cause as much damage as possible. This case will probably be made to disappear.

This from Newsweek

"Harry's legal campaign, if successful, could break new ground, as he wants to have the team reinstated and also to have the right to pay for the service himself.

"There is currently no legal right in Britain to pay for police protection if you have been judged ineligible, and experts have suggested Harry could create a security "Wild West" if successful.

"As Newsweek revealed in July 2022, he has filed a second lawsuit specifically focusing on the issue of his offer to pay.

"However, costs may not be the only concern. Harry's case could expose the inner workings of royalty protection, leading to reputational risks for both himself and the rest of the royal family.

"Stephens told Newsweek: "The more interesting part is that it's more likely to come out through disclosure the inner working of the deal between the two sides. I don't think anyone comes out of this particularly well. There are practical motivations which are hard, but there is some score settling going on as well."

• Sick
Reactions: 16
The RF, I'm sure, read what's on the Internet, Twitter etc. They will be aware of the speculation over the invisikids

Reactions: 27
I had wondered here on a previous thread what might happen to Frogmore Cottage once Harold had departed..

Royal Lodge is apparently earmarked for P&POW but Prince Andrew refuses to leave..

For some reason it's making me laugh PA is refusing to leave. I've got a picture in my mind of him sitting on the floor like a toddler with arms and legs crossed saying shan't 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.