Harry & Meghan #346 You've heard of the Hippocratic Oath? Here we have the hypocritical oaf.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
thankyou for that , I must admit the lady who phoned was very sorry that i had been waiting so long and they are working hard to clear the backlog hense the extra clinics they are doing etc she did say tell the Dr EVERYTHING which i intend doing as have everything written down my mum said at least i am finally getting somewhere and hopefully i will be sorted out soon enough
Yes you must tell them everything and even though it may upset you while you are doing it they need to understand how critical to living your life the moving treatment forward is for you ❤ There are a lot is us patiently waiting for treatment but sometimes you do have to stamp your feet a tad to get your point across. It just can be so draining. Sending you blessings and good vibes @Zippy2000 ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Is it possible that MM and Haz managed to pull the wool over the eyes of the BRF?

Allegedly MM was very difficult and secretive from the outset, couple that with Harry's paranoia, so is it possible that the family have barely seen the children too?

They left when A was so young and perhaps only saw Rent a Kids briefly, just enough to show the family.

It wouldn't surprise me if any calls were never made on video ( like families do) and relations were so bad very quickly the children could have just been spoken about - "How is Archie.... " - that's if calls were made between that at all and not communicating through lawyers!

I still think that something has gone wrong with the Surrogate of Lili and they never actually got Lili... Archie I'm unsure, a love child before MM wouldn't surprise me nor would a child out of wedlock.
The RF would have a job proving they were in the dark. They're like the Borgias, secretive and powerful with spies everywhere and they know everything. They must have seen the press photos of the slipping, inflating, wobbling moonbump of all shapes and sizes. The baby that the babyshower was for vanished from its mother's tummy when she went out at night with her pimp, and reappeared inflated the next day.
Of course nobody said a word.

The RF never saw Fark before the Harkles left for Canada, yet they sent an imposter to South Africa to meet Tutu in September when Fark was supposed to be 4 months old but was at least twice that age. "Archie's Royal Tour!". 😂 Senior working Royals they were. Royal Circus more like, cheap accommodation on fire and hiding from security by moving out to a different hotel as the oversized Fark had been returned to her parents.

Of course the Harkles were difficult and secretive from the outset, as what should have been a happy occasion for the family and the public was in fact a greedy and unlawful scam to make money.

The RF can't hide behind medical confidentiality and give them titles in the LoS. If the children want secrecy and privacy, remove them from the RF altogether, that would be fine for us the public. Those entitled to take the Throne should be real people, not ghosts, and the RF has a duty to be honest.

The idea that Crazy Harry would die on the hill of his children's privacy, that without his noble intervention the Ho would have merched them to the hilt, is a joke. Harry has demanded and got titles and LoS places, while at the same time securing from the RF exemption from proof of life or proof of eligibility for the huge privileges the "children" hold. The Palace and the Harkles have got it both ways.

Not privacy, secrecy. This is illegal and they all know it, and this is making Chuck ill. The Harkles have aged him just as they aged his parents. The rot will stop at William and Catherine though as the Harkles have nothing on them.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
And on cue…the NYPOST is reporting the Sushi night out was with Gwyneth Paltrow.
That’s really easily debunked. There’s a lifestyle vid of her which I know as been referenced on here and she fasts a lot - I’ll find it.

Reactions: 20
So finally heard from the hospital and they have given me an appointment for this sunday afternoon ON THE bleeping PHONE a gastric consult on the phone am so upset and angry , I asked them do I get a proper appointment after this She goes this is a proper appointment am so upset now
I don’t know the whole history, I’m sorry, but if it might reassure you at all I had a phone appointment for a paediatric gastro consultant for my little one. I was upset and angry, just like you are, but actually he was AMAZING.
I wrote myself a list of everything I needed to say so I could be sure I didn’t miss anything, and it was somehow easier on the phone because I was able to have my notes ready in front of me in order etc, and a phone conversation had more pauses to check understanding than face to face (because you don’t see the body language and facial cues so the Dr had to ask more)
The end result was a face to face appointment in his clinic plus some tests - we were seen more quickly then going to the end of the waiting list, and when we saw him f2f we were a step ahead because of the phone call.

I hope your call is positive 🤞🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 27
And on cue…the NYPOST is reporting the Sushi night out was with Gwyneth Paltrow.
Gwyneth: "Listen witch, you're not me. You'll never be me. Your blog will never be Goop. Now take this vagina candle and yoni egg and beat it." This is what happened, in my head at least.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
IMHO if she birthed this children we would hear all about, the drama the emotions, she would have milked it for millions.
I'm quite liking the tin hat theory I read on here earlier that Haz and A.N.Other had a love child before he was married. Smegs agreed to say it was THEIR child providing ......

a) she didn't actually have to be a parent to it .... no nappy changing, feeding it, sleepless nights, taking it out, cuddling it etc

b) he endowed her with all his worldly wealth (was this bit in their marriage vows?)

c) it got a Prince/Princess title

d) she could merch the hell out of it when it got older

e) many other reasons ..... insert your own ideas at this point

That boy child, aka Archie, will not be revealed until he is about 12 years old when we will all say "Isn't he tall for his age, even has ginger stubble already, isn't he handsome ... just like his dad (only kidding made that one up)". Obviously he will be older but we will told otherwise and will have to believe what they say ....... aren't all his birth details in a sealed envelope?

What I would like to know is IF he is Haz's child, but not hers, can he still be in the LOS?

As for Lily ..... she could be the product of another dalliance by the Grim Blue Todger post marriage! 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 27
That’s likely only to have been because Hazno demanded it due to being higher up the LOS and precedence list though. They were spitting their dummies out all the over the place about everything so I can’t see Smeg agreeing to sit and wait her turn when she was so desperate to hurry him down the aisle and secure her royal status.

Yes, the entire moonbump with odd births and substitute children thing might be one giant game of paranoid secrecy on his part and controversy generating shenanigans on her part, gaslighting and fooling us all!

But I think they used surrogates and or that one or even both of them are biologically the parents. I’ve always thought the children exist - I just think they have an absolute paranoid nutter for a father and are being effectively kept in prison and so dummies and photoshop and child actors are regularly used. It would be so utterly batshit crazy long term to not actually have children that I can’t conceive even this pair of nutters would attempt it.

I think the RF would not even be able to imagine one of their own would plan to commit treasonous fraud with the line of succession by inserting a surrogate born kid that I think they were in the dark until perhaps well after the actual birth. No one was allowed to even hold Archificial, and barely saw him. So DNA testing may never have happened and I think it’s illegal to do without a parents’ agreement anyway. Certainly they couldn’t violate or expose a kid’s medical details. They still may not have DNA evidence or an officially quotable fertility doctor’s statement. And without cast iron proof, refusing LOS status while all the racism crap and losing PP was going on and and then QEII was mourning and dying would have been too much, I think, for people to want to burden her with and spoil the jubilee and end of her reign. That kicking the can down the road has left KCIII to have to carry it for her though.

However, they have held back the press on this until the corrie was safely done to prevent it ruining the whole thing, but they cannot and won’t want to do it forever. If the injunction is lifted, the media will do the RF’s job of exposing and providing proof for them and since I don’t think they knew until too late, I don’t see that it makes the institution culpable. Tangled up in the mess, yes but they’re not to blame for it. The only people at true fault are the two who conspired to the fraud and I think the world will agree with that.
Yes this is how I feel in a very erudite nutshell!

I think also that the moonbump scam seems very shocking to us, but this was within the context of other celebs having already been accused of using moonbumps (eg Beyonce in 2011 https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2047888/amp/Is-Beyonce-wearing-fake-baby-bump.html) plus Smegs had been an actress, on set, knew what was possible in terms of wearing moonbumps for acting roles.

It’s not that much of a leap within that context - it’s actually a fairly obvious plan - plagiarised as ever!

• Sick
Reactions: 25
I think the kids are real they are just really Caucasian (which goes against megs being the most victimised black woman in history) and ugly. I think Megan is that fickle she wanted beautiful children and instead she got ugly kids who are slightly cross eyed. She deffo had Archie not so sure about Lily but ultimately her karma is her children coz they are gonna be fucked up with these two self loathing cretins as parents. They will tell it all and they won’t hold back. If it’s good enough for daddy and granny di it’s good enough for Archie and Lily.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I'm quite liking the tin hat theory I read on here earlier that Haz and A.N.Other had a love child before he was married. Smegs agreed to say it was THEIR child providing ......

a) she didn't actually have to be a parent to it .... no nappy changing, feeding it, sleepless nights, taking it out, cuddling it etc

b) he endowed her with all his worldly wealth (was this bit in their marriage vows?)

c) it got a Prince/Princess title

d) she could merch the hell out of it when it got older

e) many other reasons ..... insert your own ideas at this point

That boy child, aka Archie, will not be revealed until he is about 12 years old when we will all say "Isn't he tall for his age, even has ginger stubble already, isn't he handsome ... just like his dad (only kidding made that one up)". Obviously he will be older but we will told otherwise and will have to believe what they say ....... aren't all his birth details in a sealed envelope?

What I would like to know is IF he is Haz's child, but not hers, can he still be in the LOS?

As for Lily ..... she could be the product of another dalliance by the Grim Blue Todger post marriage! 😱
No if the child is born outside of wedlock it cannot be in the LOS. To be in LOS needs to be born of the body and must be of both parents in the marriage.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Thanks @LadyMuck 😘
On Catherine's piano playing, BookWorm was overwhelmed at how lovely she is and what a splendid all-rounder. The Ho fades into nothing in comparison. A happy Mother's Day to us all, wherever we are and whichever day we celebrate it.

What's going on in Monteceito? Harry didn't fly straight to L.A., and a couple of paps waited there in vain. Did he go to SF? No confirmation.

Even if Harry wins his case against MGN, his goose is cooked. He has no filter and doesn't understand the concept of relevance. He complains that the media caused his break-up with Chelsy Davy, meaning she could be called to testify. There is no escape from the Ginger. OTT and he forgets he is in a Court of Law. Some journalists booked into the same hotel in Mozambique as he and Chelsy, but this isn't illegal. Some friends of his had their voicemails hacked.

This has put a spotlight on other matters such as the Ho's claim to be pregnant before the wedding. ... "Are you really pregnant this time?". Insider magazine revealed in 2018 that the Ho stopped using the pill 3 months before the wedding, and Harry allegedly told Camilla that he hoped to settle the hacking case "before the baby". His? Or Louis?

Harry is testifying in June, and BookWorm believes that we're in for a rough ride.

Reactions: 28
The RF would have a job proving they were in the dark. They're like the Borgias, secretive and powerful with spies everywhere and they know everything. They must have seen the press photos of the slipping, inflating, wobbling moonbump of all shapes and sizes. The baby that the babyshower was for vanished from its mother's tummy when she went out at night with her pimp, and reappeared inflated the next day.
Of course nobody said a word.

The RF never saw Fark before the Harkles left for Canada, yet they sent an imposter to South Africa to meet Tutu in September when Fark was supposed to be 4 months old but was at least twice that age. "Archie's Royal Tour!". 😂 Senior working Royals they were. Royal Circus more like, cheap accommodation on fire and hiding from security by moving out to a different hotel as the oversized Fark had been returned to her parents.

Of course the Harkles were difficult and secretive from the outset, as what should have been a happy occasion for the family and the public was in fact a greedy and unlawful scam to make money.

The RF can't hide behind medical confidentiality and give them titles in the LoS. If the children want secrecy and privacy, remove them from the RF altogether, that would be fine for us the public. Those entitled to take the Throne should be real people, not ghosts, and the RF has a duty to be honest.

The idea that Crazy Harry would die on the hill of his children's privacy, that without his noble intervention the Ho would have merched them to the hilt, is a joke. Harry has demanded and got titles and LoS places, while at the same time securing from the RF exemption from proof of life or proof of eligibility for the huge privileges the "children" hold. The Palace and the Harkles have got it both ways.

Not privacy, secrecy. This is illegal and they all know it, and this is making Chuck ill. The Harkles have aged him just as they aged his parents. The rot will stop at William and Catherine though as the Harkles have nothing on them.
I do love your posts Cinny 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 22
And like clockwork they are out being papped again, just to show Kate that they can knock her off the front pages.

It is amazing how they were rarely papped in the UK, I can't think of one pap photo of them in London or the Cotswolds, despite the sea of photographers supposedly waiting around every corner for them.
But none of these pictures hit the front pages in the UK and do they do it in the USA. Surely only the tabloids are publishing them now.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.