Harry & Meghan #346 You've heard of the Hippocratic Oath? Here we have the hypocritical oaf.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had wondered here on a previous thread what might happen to Frogmore Cottage once Harold had departed..

Royal Lodge is apparently earmarked for P&POW but Prince Andrew refuses to leave..

The BEST.
Episode of Can't Pay We'll Take It Away.
Ever.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Yes, I also agree with this @Chita because it all seems to tie together and makes sense.

But what I can't get my head around is why the royal family continued the charade once they realised the lies being told. This is massive, and when it does come out, there will be a lot of questions to be answered; not least Haz needs time in therapy to sort himself out.
In all honesty, I don't think therapy will ever work with him. He is who he is. As a previous poster stated in the previous thread (apologies for not remembering who 😖 ) there is something constitutionally "off" with him. I just don't think he's all there and I don't mean that unkindly. There are reasons why Rachel was able to so easily manipulate him and why the RF allowed the marriage to go through.

Harry's dependence on Rachel seems like that of a needy toddler; just like David with Wallis. And therapy wouldn't have helped that man, either.

There is a photograph of Prince Philip looking at your beloved Queen the day of the wedding with a look of concern and protectiveness. I can only imagine how painful that day must have been for both of them. :(

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
I can’t stand PA but this is and he is only brought up whenever H is embarrassing beloved papa.

Reactions: 19
Yes indeed. Also even though I have no children, the accounts of the births in the book (from the extracts posted here at the time it was published), made absolutely no sense.

I have forgotten the details now but remember in one case, Harry supposedly used up the supplies of gas and air intended for use by Meghan.

And also she was back in Frogmore within a very short time (hours?) despite having had an epidural. 🤔

View attachment 2171471
Harry & Meghan have massive concerns about safety and the need for security.

also ...

Harry sends security off to collect Nando's (while Meghan remains 'so calm' about it all)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
In all honesty, I don't think therapy will ever work with him. He is who he is. As a previous poster stated in the previous thread (apologies for not remembering who 😖 ) there is something constitutionally "off" with him. I just don't think he's all there and I don't mean that unkindly. There are reasons why Rachel was able to so easily manipulate him and why the RF allowed the marriage to go through.

Harry's dependence on Rachel seems like that of a needy toddler; just like David with Wallis. And therapy wouldn't have helped that man, either.

There is a photograph of Prince Philip looking at your beloved Queen the day of the wedding with a look of concern and protectiveness. I can only imagine how painful that day must have been for both of them. :(
I bet Prince Philip and Queen Elizabeth were severely disappointed in Harry in the last few years.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Harry & Meghan have massive concerns about safety and the need for security.

also ...

Harry sends security off to collect Nando's (while Meghan remains 'so calm' about it all)
Yes indeed.

I remember something about them being sent for coffees too, I forget was that while they still lived in the UK. Ridiculous.

• Sick
Reactions: 26
Yes indeed. Also even though I have no children, the accounts of the births in the book (from the extracts posted here at the time it was published), made absolutely no sense.

I have forgotten the details now but remember in one case, Harry supposedly used up the supplies of gas and air intended for use by Meghan.

And also she was back in Frogmore within a very short time (hours?) despite having had an epidural. 🤔

View attachment 2171471
Who calls gas and air ‘hits’ what a bellend 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
For some reason it's making me laugh PA is refusing to leave. I've got a picture in my mind of him sitting on the floor like a toddler with arms and legs crossed saying shan't 😂 😂
Maybe line up the Wales kids with their bows and arrows pointed at him till he goes?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Yes indeed.

I remember something about them being sent for coffees too, I forget was that while they still lived in the UK. Ridiculous.
imagine having the appliances and staff to prepare you the best coffee imagined, yet you still send for Starbucks. once an insta-thot...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
I completely agree.

They absolutely did not want to make a deal and make it go away.

They didn't want Thomas Markle at that wedding and in my opinion, it was proven when Harry in his book said something about embarrassing pictures of Thomas Markle coming out.

He says:

"Every day there was another humiliating photo in the papers. Thomas Markle buying a new loo. Thomas Markle buying a six-pack. Thomas Markle with his belly hanging over his belt."

How are these things humiliating? After Harry's Nazi pictures, Naked Vegas pictures and racially charged military videos... He calls buying a new loo or a six-pack and an overweight 75-year-old man humiliating? Thomas Markle is a pensioner, he has lived his life and taken care of his children. He should be allowed to buy KFC and a six-pack and enjoy his retirement.

They drove it into him that they were embarrassed by him and that led him into believing he needed to change up his image or whatever.

They are the ones who didn't find Thomas Markle up to par and in my opinion they were comparing him with Michael Middleton Earl of Handsomeness:

View attachment 2169978View attachment 2169981

Which is so unfair. Because not all 70-year-old men are like this. Your father is your father. Not an aesthetic, Peg.
Lovely post. Thomas is a messy boy, and likely went to Thailand to study the temples but that's not a crime and he's not bad.
I've never thought his indulgence of the Ho over the P&G advert made her a narcissist. Some people are just born bad and she's one of them, with a lot of genes from Snakebite who's as evil as they come.
There's loads of damaging information about the Ho we don't know, and maybe TM has been successfully silenced? Sam and Tom Jr might be forced to stay quiet so as not to destroy him as an abuser, an accusation which trumps racism as impossible to defend and guaranteed to destroy. Look at PA and that was mild.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Wouldn’t you just love if someone at the AHA! Youth group asked Harry how him writing a book about his family might have affected their mental health and follow up if he thinks he is a complete hypocrite to be there advocating mental health.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.