Harry & Meghan #346 You've heard of the Hippocratic Oath? Here we have the hypocritical oaf.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe it's just me being super thick but I never understood what the big deal was with Thomas Sr collaborating with a pap.
I mean sure it's not a good look for a Royal bride or the RF but he was doing it in Mexico, not in London right outside of Buckingham palace. He was hardly selling any sensitive information

I am sure RF have enough influence and the story would have died down eventually. Thomas would have had meetings with Harry and his communication team about what is acceptable and what isn't in the future. Maybe someone would have kept an eye on him when he was in the UK for the wedding. Had Smeg wanted her dad to he at her wedding this wasn't something which would have prevented it from happening.

All this talk about protecting their future children is just plain stupid. Even when I was a fan of Meghan and didn't like Samantha i was bewildered by this exclusion of her father from the wedding.
Bottom line she was ashamed of her family and didn't want them there. I have read that it was her that actually set her father up.

• Sick
Reactions: 48
Even before the wedding and before TMs pap pics, smegz never sent a rep or security to TM to advise him and protect against the intense media interest. But she did for Doria.
---
Happy Birthday Zara !

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
And like clockwork they are out being papped again, just to show Kate that they can knock her off the front pages.

It is amazing how they were rarely papped in the UK, I can't think of one pap photo of them in London or the Cotswolds, despite the sea of photographers supposedly waiting around every corner for them.

Reactions: 36
Maybe it's just me being super thick but I never understood what the big deal was with Thomas Sr collaborating with a pap.
I mean sure it's not a good look for a Royal bride or the RF but he was doing it in Mexico, not in London right outside of Buckingham palace. He was hardly selling any sensitive information

I am sure RF have enough influence and the story would have died down eventually. Thomas would have had meetings with Harry and his communication team about what is acceptable and what isn't in the future. Maybe someone would have kept an eye on him when he was in the UK for the wedding. Had Smeg wanted her dad to he at her wedding this wasn't something which would have prevented it from happening.

All this talk about protecting their future children is just plain stupid. Even when I was a fan of Meghan and didn't like Samantha i was bewildered by this exclusion of her father from the wedding.
Yeah, it's not like he wore jewellery with very clear connections with Sparry while out and about, and posted it all on Instagram for everyone to guess when no one was supposed to know about the Gruesomes dating. Nor did he give an interview about how wild he was about Sparry (red flags 🤦)

I remember reading about the Palace having a gentle "please don't do that if you want to keep things private" with Smegs, and she whined to Sparry and then he blew up at the staff for policing what she wore and did. She knew what she was doing and played all of them so well.

It's simple. Her father and his family didn't fit her aesthetic, they knew too much about her, and she clearly had daddy issues and it enraged her when he refused to forsake his other children for her.

I've had boyfriends/potential suitors/their families make faces at my parents - they are both gorgeous people, but continued illness and stress over decades have taken a visible toll. So I dropped those losers that very second - the suitors, never my parents. Those are the kind of 'guys' (not men) who cheat on or get rid of their wives the second they start showing signs of aging, or God forbid, get fat. And illness? Nope, out of there.

The only good thing about Sparry is that he reinforces how much better off I am without someone like him in my life. Poor Chelsey must be ruing the day she first met that vindictive witch of a person, and thanking every God that she was saved from a longer commitment to him.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Pap shot ‘security’ man… security do not walk with their clients with their hands in their pockets. Probably only their Uber driver!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
The comments at bottom of this page are brutal

How can she get an award for anything? She never leaves home unless it’s to go out to eat. She never actually does anything.
Or have I got it wrong and it’s an award for the laziest duck on the planet?

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Did we know that the Sushi Date Night pics were Backgrid?

Sorry if already mentioned, I've only just noticed 🤦🏼‍♀️
On a side note, I can't stop thinking about the scene in Monsters Inc where Celia yells SUSHI?! YOU THINK THIS IS ABOUT SUSHI?!🤣🤣🤣

(sorry, I have many children, my life has been saturated with kids films and Cebeebies 🤣🤣🤣)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Morning everyon e love that TLQ scored a BAFTA last night I am not usally up this time of morning tbh but will be watching TM in a bit it is going to be intresting programme this morning hahaha

is Ginger nuts due in court this week ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Just bringing this tweet here because this is what I believe happened....

View attachment 2169300

And I believe it because of the photos at that wedding and because Tom Bower's book says " the Queen had no choice" but to give Harry permission to marry Meghan.

Yes, I also agree with this @Chita because it all seems to tie together and makes sense.

But what I can't get my head around is why the royal family continued the charade once they realised the lies being told. This is massive, and when it does come out, there will be a lot of questions to be answered; not least Haz needs time in therapy to sort himself out.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Yes, I also agree with this @Chita because it all seems to tie together and makes sense.

But what I can't get my head around is why the royal family continued the charade once they realised the lies being told. This is massive, and when it does come out, there will be a lot of questions to be answered; not least Haz needs time in therapy to sort himself out.
How do we know that the RF knew about it?

• Wow
Reactions: 22
The idea that she is getting another award just shows how utterly unsuitable her persona was for a life of royal service. Royals, with (and aware of) their incredible privilege, dole out awards in service to and acknowledgement of those they serve. They certainly don’t buy awards in order to aggrandize themselves because that aggrandizement is already factored in. She couldn’t help get out of her own way and grasp that the A-list she craved to be part of would be waiting to greet her given the status she married into but relinquished in order to grift a buck presuming this status translated automatically. Hint for you Meg. British royals don't serve Americans. Now she has to buy awards to recoup some of that prestige and stroke her own ego.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

How do we know that the RF knew about it?

One of our lovely American Tattlers said, "sometimes you gotta let that pony run"
I think that despite any red flags they saw or how many misgivings they had, they just decided to let Harry do what he wanted because he was so determined to marry her. The Queen was quoted as saying he was too much in love.
---
The idea that she is getting another award just shows how utterly unsuitable her persona was for a life of royal service. Royals, with (and aware of) their incredible privilege, dole out awards in service to and acknowledgement of those they serve. They certainly don’t buy awards in order to aggrandize themselves because that aggrandizement is already factored in. She couldn’t help get out of her own way and grasp that the A-list she craved to be part of would be waiting to greet her given the status she married into but relinquished in order to grift a buck presuming this status translated automatically. Hint for you Meg. British royals don't serve Americans. Now she has to buy awards to recoup some of that prestige and stroke her own ego.
Meghan take note....
The Queen just WON an award. (With Paddington's help.)
Didn't need to buy the award because everyone around the world loved her.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.