Harry & Meghan #346 You've heard of the Hippocratic Oath? Here we have the hypocritical oaf.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
[QUOTE="Cat Eyez, post: 15149100,
I still think that something has gone wrong with the Surrogate of Lili and they never actually got Lili... Archie I'm unsure, a love child before MM wouldn't surprise me nor would a child out of wedlock.
[/QUOTE]
There is no way skidmarkle could have ever had a love child, she is completely incapable of loving anyone, except herself

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Shushex thanks for starting the thread and recap.
Congratulations Chita on the title.

10 pages already this morning. I wonder if anything more exciting has happened other than the Laura Poirot posts.

There seems to be some very interesting info on the gruesomes coming out now from different commentators.

Reactions: 27
I wonder if when the inevitable divorce comes, she will try and slime her way back in with her dad to get some attention by blaming everything on Harry...he told me not to have contact, he told me to say this, etc? I'm actually surprised she hasn't tried already because I have a feeling when her dad dies, the gloves will come off and Thomas Jr at least will just go for it and reveal everything.

• Sick
Reactions: 39
It is becoming even more obvious that Baroness Bruck is a Harkles fan as they have retweeted various tweets that are criticising William and Catherine and here are some examples of what they have retweeted.

Word is that this is no longer the original Baroness Buck. Her Twitter handle has been acquired or sold to the the Harkles and that is why there has been a massive 180 turn on that account. I didn’t even know you could sell your Twitter handle but apparently you can. A number of pro royal tweeters have told everyone to block her account now. So please do that as she is definitely a suger person and not the original Baroness Buck.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
On this, didn't the Ho say she'd help her father improve his image with a few photos, and that could be what TM meant when he thanked her for working to help him? It's impossible to know what happened here and who did what.
Maybe it's just me being super thick but I never understood what the big deal was with Thomas Sr collaborating with a pap.
I mean sure it's not a good look for a Royal bride or the RF but he was doing it in Mexico, not in London right outside of Buckingham palace. He was hardly selling any sensitive information

I am sure RF have enough influence and the story would have died down eventually. Thomas would have had meetings with Harry and his communication team about what is acceptable and what isn't in the future. Maybe someone would have kept an eye on him when he was in the UK for the wedding. Had Smeg wanted her dad to he at her wedding this wasn't something which would have prevented it from happening.

All this talk about protecting their future children is just plain stupid. Even when I was a fan of Meghan and didn't like Samantha i was bewildered by this exclusion of her father from the wedding.

Reactions: 46
I don’t believe the children exist either. Smeg would be showing off her royal children at every opportunity. Harold might want to keep them private but he has zero say about anything in that so called marriage.
Welcome to the club @Mothballs. Here's your flatpack truther's membership badge.
69E9CC39-BAFA-4483-AC55-8FA567C94281.jpeg

---
Maybe it's just me being super thick but I never understood what the big deal was with Thomas Sr collaborating with a pap.
I mean sure it's not a good look for a Royal bride or the RF but he was doing it in Mexico, not in London right outside of Buckingham palace. He was hardly selling any sensitive information

I am sure RF have enough influence and the story would have died down eventually. Thomas would have had meetings with Harry and his communication team about what is acceptable and what isn't in the future. Maybe someone would have kept an eye on him when he was in the UK for the wedding. Had Smeg wanted her dad to he at her wedding this wasn't something which would have prevented it from happening.

All this talk about protecting their future children is just plain stupid. Even when I was a fan of Meghan and didn't like Samantha i was bewildered by this exclusion of her father from the wedding.
Personally I think it was just a set up and a lame excuse to keep her father away. Any excuse would have done as she didn't want him there or any other members of her family for fear of what they might let slip after a drink or two. They all knew about her previous life and she didn't want her new family and celebrity 'friends' finding out what a woman she really was.

Her mother also knew, she probably taught her the 'tricks of the trade', but she knew she was on to a good thing so could be depended on to keep her mouth shut.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Reactions: 38

I always thought the same. Those pap photos looked cheap and tacky but it wasn't malicious. Thomas only ever said in the interview how proud he was of Meg and how much he loved her.

It was very odd for a woman who supposedly adored her daddy to dump him over this and the printing of the letter in the Mail. It's the thing I most dislike her for. Clearly she felt ashamed of her family as soon as she met Hazno and duly dumped them because she couldn't control what they would say and do. She couldn't risk embarrassment or disclosure of her lies to Hazno.

The whole situation with Thomas Snr could have been cleared up quickly if Meghan had made the effort but she didn't want to. She was happy to dump him and walk away as she'd social climbed to a better position. It speaks volumes about her as a person and doesn't reflect well on Hazno either. Both are selfish fuckers who don't care about their families.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Sorry this is blurry, but these beauties are SO fast! FINALLY the Hummingbirds have come to NC! I have waited for them to make their appearance and saw one in a tree yesterday, so I put my feeder out! Yay!! The ants 🐜 have found it, too! (Not sure about the Uncles 😆) View attachment 2169468
I'm Australian. As a small gel, prob about 5, I was reading a Joe Palooka comic. I have no idea why I was reading it because it wasn't the sort of thing I would choose to read, but I read anything that came across my path. No one probably even remembers Joe Palooka or even the word palooka.

Anyway, Joe Palooka's son was most concerned for his auntie when they were at the zoo and passed the anteater's enclosure. I puzzled over this for ages and couldn't get the joke. My mum had to explain it to me. That happened more decades ago than I care to remember, but it stuck in my mind for some reason.

Now I would just agree with Shaw and two countries separated by a common language.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
A-listers stay away because they know the truth about Smegs past and their willingness to merch convos and texts

Humanitarians stay away because they know they are a pair of corrupt grifters

Their desperation and hypocrisy merited it’s own South Park episode, enjoyed worldwide

Their ropey ‘charity’ was exposed as a shell by French investigators

Their ratings are in the shitter with the public because they are a pair of backstabbing lying hypocritical cunts

They are OUT of the RF

Have we reached the end? The beginning of the end? Who is flogging this dead horse of a couple? To whom?

• Heart
Reactions: 50
And who carries a child like this
View attachment 2170442
For me there is something hard to describe in the pictures, videos, of the ILBW and the children. There is a stiffness, a lack of familiarity and comfort. I don't even want to compare to the Wales: as I am writing this I have in front of me a photo of myself at 9 months old being held by my Grandmother (at my aunt's wedding). My baby's body is fully relaxed, I have an arm on her shoulder, I have a big grin, as I spent a lot of time with my Grandmother (both my Grandmothers, actually).

If you look at the pictures of the Harkles, the only one I can remember of one of their babies looking relaxed and spontaneous, is the Christmas card where Archie is crawling away from them.

I don't think this, per se, is proof that the children are not theirs: it means they don't spend time with them and have nannies bringing them up.

Reactions: 39
I don’t believe the children exist either. Smeg would be showing off her royal children at every opportunity. Harold might want to keep them private but he has zero say about anything in that so called marriage.
Exactly, she would be merching their outfits, getting pap walks of her taking them to day care or a shop, so that the articles could link their romper suits, etc. There’d be rumours about what school they might be going to, there’d be rumours about which showbiz moms let their kids play with her kids, etc. There’s nothing, if they exist, those kids are the most hermit-y kids in Hollywood. She’d be hustling trying to get them connections at a young age, get them to be friends with other rich kids so she can exploit the connections with the parents etc.

If they aren’t real and are models for hire, then I do wonder how they will get out of this when the kids are supposed to be older, making their own way. On one hand it seems so far fetched but on other hand stranger things have happened. The other feasible possibility is the surrogacy and nannies, but I still feel they would be merched if they did exist. Unless M is holding on to that opportunity when her other leaks have dried up, she can then start merching the kids.

Who knows, but something ain’t right.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Definitely.

And the royal family asking people to use Catherine in my opinion, was more about trying to not remind her about the whole Waity-Kaity thing which was just so vile.

And then Peg said it on Oprah to billions of people so dismissively and then wonders why they don't like her. Seriously?
Not only did she say Kate like that on Oprah but she also referred to Sarah Ferguson as Fergie! she’s meant to be besties with Eugenie and she calls her mother that?

• Sick
Reactions: 29
I always thought the same. Those pap photos looked cheap and tacky but it wasn't malicious. Thomas only ever said in the interview how proud he was of Meg and how much he loved her.

It was very odd for a woman who supposedly adored her daddy to dump him over this and the printing of the letter in the Mail. It's the thing I most dislike her for. Clearly she felt ashamed of her family as soon as she met Hazno and duly dumped them because she couldn't control what they would say and do. She couldn't risk embarrassment or disclosure of her lies to Hazno.

The whole situation with Thomas Snr could have been cleared up quickly if Meghan had made the effort but she didn't want to. She was happy to dump him and walk away as she'd social climbed to a better position. It speaks volumes about her as a person and doesn't reflect well on Hazno either. Both are selfish fuckers who don't care about their families.
I don’t like Samantha but I can understand she wants to protect her father and make people see what a grifter Meghan is. I hope Samantha eventually wins something against M. Whilst not perfect, their family has been put through hell because of M.

Reactions: 35
Not only did she say Kate like that on Oprah but she also referred to Sarah Ferguson as Fergie! she’s meant to be besties with Eugenie and she calls her mother that?
I wonder if referring to her as Fergie and pretending to not know PA, was she trying to prevent the issue being raised in the future?

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.