Harry & Meghan #345 The Corry is over without a hitch, lets go back to mocking the witch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BIB - That's exactly what I was thinking as I was watching the coronation too. He is simply a laughing stock now.

And he blunders from one ridiculous photo opportunity to the next. From the one where he crashed into the camera man going into court to the hanger photo. Cringe.

Does he ever ask himself how did it come to this?
Or does he dose/ drug himself up constantly so that he doesn't have to face the fact that he brought all of this on himself, I wonder?

He blames everyone else except himself and Peg.

But mark my words, one day he will blame her.

Reactions: 32
Celt Views

Thanks @LadyMuck 😘
H and M appear to be separated, and M has appeared looking intimate with Markus Anderson, always extra close and more like a couple than the Harkles. She knew this video would be seen.
H has mentioned Chelsy Davy, who he never stopped loving despite sort of falling in love with Catherine as a big sister. Blames the media for his relationship failure with Chelsy. Sam Markle says the Harkle relationship is toxic and a disaster.

King Charles made a toast to Archie "wherever he is". He should have said "whatever he is", but made the point. The children are badly photoshopped and never seen, and the RentaKid rumours are rife.

There's no end to the Harkle hate directed at the Cambridges, but the Harkles have failed to turn the public against William and Catherine. Rose Hanbury is being welcomed into the family, and Pippa called her daughter Rose. There was no affair.

The hike was to show everyone she's still there, this time wearing an Angelina Jolie type outfit (badly). Diana's Cartier watch again, except it's not Diana's as she bought it herself for herself and it's inscribed "To M from M".
(I thought M ended up with Diana's watch?)

No children are ever with her. Harry applied to bring the engagement forward because Minge told him she was pregnant. Having only had respectable decent girlfriends and not knowing how devious and deceitful Minge was, Harry believed her. He was heard questioning whether she was really pregnant shortly afterwards in Admiralty House on their Australia trip. It was a shotgun wedding.

A video of Harry putting a cushion under his shirt, jokingly, in Morocco, has disappeared.
Catherine knows it's all going to come out in the big reveal, and they are distancing themselves so as not to get caught up in it.
I'm not going to call Harry "The St .o...t" any more, as there are Stoat lovers on this thread. It must be offensive them to read repeated expressions like "vile Stoat, snivelling treacherous Stoat" etc. So he's Harry from now on. :)

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I agree with you both as I also think that there aren't any kids as there is no evidence to suggest that they have children in their care as they always go out without them, nobody in Montecito has reported any sightings of them and the children who appeared in the Netflix documentary seemed to have no connection with Harry and Meghan.
Wear with pride ……..

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 19
BIB - That's exactly what I was thinking as I was watching the coronation too. He is simply a laughing stock now.

And he blunders from one ridiculous photo opportunity to the next. From the one where he crashed into the camera man going into court to the hanger photo. Cringe.

Does he ever ask himself how did it come to this?
Or does he dose/ drug himself up constantly so that he doesn't have to face the fact that he brought all of this on himself, I wonder?
Does he even realise?

Reactions: 18
Oh do shut up Sarah Vine. We loved the video

---

The pics were in the Netflix docu. I've seen them before
BIB

Seems like most people did.

Comments are mainly disagreeing with SV, and those in support of her are getting downvoted.

JMO, but I think the Waleses relying less on the traditional media and more on producing their own content, and noting the feedback it generates, is going to rattle more journos than just SV. The RRs and columnists who spin Royal content are being slowly iced out of the equation in favour of direct engagement.

And that's how you make the Monarchy and its future more interesting to younger people. You can't just rely on people like Sarah Vine any more. Most youngsters won't have a clue who she is anyway.

It won't take the form of direct bashing, but I expect a lot more passive-aggressive stuff directed at the Waleses from the traditional media over the coming months.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
It's so pathetic how they think getting papp'd grinning with bodyguards going to expensive restaurants and private clubs is them "making it" in Hollywood.
It's 'making it' if you were dragged-up from some shithole sink-estate or trailer park and were given no opportunities in life ... but for these two, as you say, it's bleeping pathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I'm with you Cinny. I don't believe there are any kids. That's my opinion and I'm sticking to it until proved otherwise
I think there has to be.

I'm not convinced she birthed them, or that they are the ones we see in the odd photo though.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Thanks @LadyMuck 😘
H and M appear to be separated, and M has appeared looking intimate with Markus Anderson, always extra close and more like a couple than the Harkles. She knew this video would be seen.
H has mentioned Chelsy Davy, who he never stopped loving despite sort of falling in love with Catherine as a big sister. Blames the media for his relationship failure with Chelsy. Sam Markle says the Harkle relationship is toxic and a disaster.

King Charles made a toast to Archie "wherever he is". He should have said "whatever he is", but made the point. The children are badly photoshopped and never seen, and the RentaKid rumours are rife.

There's no end to the Harkle hate directed at the Cambridges, but the Harkles have failed to turn the public against William and Catherine. Rose Hanbury is being welcomed into the family, and Pippa called her daughter Rose. There was no affair.

The hike was to show everyone she's still there, this time wearing an Angelina Jolie type outfit (badly). Diana's Cartier watch again, except it's not Diana's as she bought it herself for herself and it's inscribed "To M from M".

No children are ever with her. Harry applied to bring the engagement forward because Minge told him she was pregnant. Having only had respectable decent girlfriends and not knowing how devious and deceitful Minge was, Harry believed her. He was heard questioning whether she was really pregnant shortly afterwards in Admiralty House on their Australia trip. It was a shotgun wedding.

A video of Harry putting a cushion under his shirt, jokingly, in Morocco, has disappeared.
Catherine knows it's all going to come out in the big reveal, and they are distancing themselves so as not to get caught up in it.
I'm not going to call Harry "The St .o...t" any more, as there are Stoat lovers on this thread. It must be offensive them to read repeated expressions like "vile Stoat, snivelling treacherous Stoat" etc. So he's Harry from now on. :)
Think you have already had one @Cinnamon.girl but as you were one of the first nonbelievers and stuck to your guns here’s another for you ……

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 16
You're quite right, and nobody (me included) can say with certainty whether the children are real or whether surrogates were used. It's just my opinion as you say, as no other scenario has ever explained what happened and what they did to the Royal Family. They're very cruel.

Nobody ever acknowledges the children, and they are only referred to obliquely and in suspect photos. Interestingly, the report that King Charles toasted Fark's birthday at a private lunch was met with disbelief as press rubbish. What does that disbelief mean? If Fark is real why shouldn't Grandad raise a toast to him?

Whatever we believe, this is a bizarre situation for the King of England's grandchildren to be in, and this secrecy would not happen anywhere else in the world except in a despotic regime. But it has happened here in the UK, the cradle of democracy.

The children are in the LoS and have titles, but the idea that the King should wish the elder one a happy birthday is dismissed as press rubbish. This double-standard is not addressed.

The resulting confusion and secrecy is no mean feat for a deranged Prince and a hooker from Compton.
If there were any kids she'd have professionally taken photos plastered all over everywhere, especially now. Not just blurred, amateur ones of the backs of their heads and photoshopped ones of Lidl with a missing ear (to remove the earring worn by the little girl used for the photo)

Reactions: 22
Thanks @LadyMuck 😘

The gold Cartier is Diana's - or at least said to be, unless she conned the Stoat into buying her one, because she wasn't allowed the real one.

Smeg bought the steel version and inscribed that 'To M from M'.

She wears the gold one.

Reactions: 25
If there were any kids she'd have professionally taken photos plastered all over everywhere, especially now. Not just blurred, amateur ones of the backs of their heads and photoshopped ones of Lidl with a missing ear (to remove the earring worn by the little girl used for the photo)
Even the Christening photos of Archie which were supposed to be professional photos were for some reason photoshopped by Chris Allerton.

Reactions: 22
Cinny, did you see Bookworm video I posted last night, about H and PA a mini rant?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.