Harry & Meghan #345 The Corry is over without a hitch, lets go back to mocking the witch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's so pathetic how they think getting papp'd grinning with bodyguards going to expensive restaurants and private clubs is them "making it" in Hollywood.

You never see the actual Hollywood elites doing this. It's demeaning for A-Listers let alone a Prince. He has devalued himself so much.

He sunk to her gutter level. And is even acting like her family 🤮 as opposed to elevating her to his.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
that manic deranged Glasgow grin on her. i wonder if they can catch it in a satellite picture. structures you can see from outer space: Wall of China (debunked); Smegz grin.
She’d win a knobbly knees contest by a landslide

• Haha
Reactions: 32
It's so pathetic how they think getting papp'd grinning with bodyguards going to expensive restaurants and private clubs is them "making it" in Hollywood.

You never see the actual Hollywood elites doing this. It's demeaning for A-Listers let alone a Prince. He has devalued himself so much.

He sunk to her gutter level. And is even acting like her family 🤮 as opposed to elevating her to his.
BIB - That's exactly what I was thinking as I was watching the coronation too. He is simply a laughing stock now.

And he blunders from one ridiculous photo opportunity to the next. From the one where he crashed into the camera man going into court to the hanger photo. Cringe.

Does he ever ask himself how did it come to this?
Or does he dose/ drug himself up constantly so that he doesn't have to face the fact that he brought all of this on himself, I wonder?

Reactions: 41
I don't understand why they are paying God knows how much to a PR company only for her to issue photos like the Sushi place ones.
It's ridiculous isn't it. Hold the front page - couple go for a meal.

She will never, in a million years compare or outshine Catherine

• Heart
Reactions: 40
The problem with all this is you're stating the non existence of the children as a fact, it's NOT a fact only what you and some people believe. It's very easy to make pictures, newspaper articles etc fit into any theory we want to push but it still doesn't make it fact.
You're quite right, and nobody (me included) can say with certainty whether the children are real or whether surrogates were used. It's just my opinion as you say, as no other scenario has ever explained what happened and what they did to the Royal Family. They're very cruel.

Nobody ever acknowledges the children, and they are only referred to obliquely and in suspect photos. Interestingly, the report that King Charles toasted Fark's birthday at a private lunch was met with disbelief as press rubbish. What does that disbelief mean? If Fark is real why shouldn't Grandad raise a toast to him?

Whatever we believe, this is a bizarre situation for the King of England's grandchildren to be in, and this secrecy would not happen anywhere else in the world except in a despotic regime. But it has happened here in the UK, the cradle of democracy.

The children are in the LoS and have titles, but the idea that the King should wish the elder one a happy birthday is dismissed as press rubbish. This double-standard is not addressed.

The resulting confusion and secrecy is no mean feat for a deranged Prince and a hooker from Compton.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
You're quite right, and nobody (me included) can say with certainty whether the children are real or whether surrogates were used. It's just my opinion as you say, as no other scenario has ever explained what happened and what they did to the Royal Family. They're very cruel.

Nobody ever acknowledges the children, and they are only referred to obliquely and in suspect photos. Interestingly, the report that King Charles toasted Fark's birthday at a private lunch was met with disbelief as press rubbish. What does that disbelief mean? If Fark is real why shouldn't Grandad raise a toast to him?

Whatever we believe, this is a bizarre situation for the King of England's grandchildren to be in, and this secrecy would not happen anywhere else in the world except in a despotic regime. But it has happened here in the UK, the cradle of democracy.

The children are in the LoS and have titles, but the idea that the King should wish the elder one a happy birthday is dismissed as press rubbish. This double-standard is not addressed. The result is no mean feat for a deranged Prince and a hooker from Compton.
I'm with you Cinny. I don't believe there are any kids. That's my opinion and I'm sticking to it until proved otherwise

• Heart
Reactions: 33
How can someone testify on behalf of someone else?
Not trying to be pedantic, I don't deal at all with the law, so this seems a really odd turn of phrase?
"Honest Guv, I was there, he didn't do it, he's such a lovely chap really" kinda thing!
Exactly what I was thinking!
and just a little extra I found on a military humour page, I wonder was there a tiny bit of shade throwing going on 🤔🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Myra's up early putting in a spot of overtime. Probably the dodgy sushi kept her up 🤣🤣🤣

That child that Smeg is with on the left has an afro hiding under her hand. In previous photos Aldi's hair has been straight, some with a wave.
Is this another Aldi. How many is that 5 or 6.

There may have been an afro under the Aldi wearing a beanie going to nursery school. H was away at PP's funeral.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
It's ridiculous isn't it. Hold the front page - couple go for a meal.

She will never, in a million years compare or outshine Catherine
BIB - Nor he, William.

And the sad part is as we have said often enough here, they could have had a lovely life, instead of this constant jealousy and spite. But as they are both so full of jealousy and spite, things were never going to be any different really.

Reactions: 36
I'm with you Cinny. I don't believe there are any kids. That's my opinion and I'm sticking to it until proved otherwise
I agree with you both as I also think that there aren't any kids as there is no evidence to suggest that they have children in their care as they always go out without them, nobody in Montecito has reported any sightings of them and the children who appeared in the Netflix documentary seemed to have no connection with Harry and Meghan.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
The RF's playing a blinder at the moment with their PR. It's absolutely on point and their social media stuff is flawless.

They've really upped their game in the last 12 months from platty joobs onwards. I know some of this is the realisation that they need to capitalise on the public's good feelings towards them after TLQ died in order to cement KCIII's place in history, but they're really nailing it right now.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
Everything Smegs and The Orange Stain have done/do has failed.
RF members get opportunities to do basically the same projects and are superb.
Coincidence? 🤔

I think not!
It’s as though for every failure the McNasties have, the RF comes behind them and goes,
“Here…hold my beer!” 😁
They show them how it’s supposed to be done!!
(I love it!)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
That child that Smeg is with on the left has an afro hiding under her hand. In previous photos Aldi's hair has been straight, some with a wave.
Is this another Aldi. How many is that 5 or 6.

There may have been an afro under the Aldi wearing a beanie going to nursery school. H was away at PP's funeral.
In the picture on the left it also looks like the child has been crying as you can see a tear coming from his eye and his facial expression shows how unhappy he is. I honestly don't know why this picture was left in the Netflix documentary as it is such a sad picture to look at IMO.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
At first I thought no, it’s too mad. But as time goes on, I’m more convinced those children do not exist.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
---

@laurapoirot has posted some interesting reads regarding ILBW age and Archie birth
[/QUOTE]

Can you link those reads? I tried searching for Laura nothing came up.
When they are due to go to school we will see.

Reactions: 13
Again Catherine looks stunning and then we have the state of the ‘Duchess’ after her hike, no words🙈

The RF have really upped their game especially Catherine, as they say ‘Revenge is a dish best served cold’
I think Catherine threw her head up (in a ladylike manner obviously) and told William “hold my drink, it’s on”

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Those's photo of Harry when he was younger, with Chelsea ... he looks backward. Forgive me if that's an offensive term. Special Needs? Is that more PC? Something looks 'off' with him. TRF made a big mistake trying to integrate him into society, it's clear he is a menace not only to himself but to others he comes into contact with. I wonder how much Chelsea got paid to pretend to be his girlfriend?
I always thought younger prince Harry looked like a recidivist and like there's a 'want' in him. He was like something you'd see in the juvenile courts every day up on charges of antisocial behaviour, burglaries, stealing cars, joyriding and assaults.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 30

Meagain only knows the z-zleb tactics where any Backgrid pap shot on the DM "sidebar of shame" is perceived as a "victory" when you are an aspiring Suitcase girl/cable show actress. Megsy hasn't updated her PR ideas since the old days. Basically she has morphed into Montyshitto Katie Price trying the same old tired arranged pap shots to create some interest

• Haha
Reactions: 29
In the picture on the left it also looks like the child has been crying as you can see a tear coming from his eye and his facial expression shows how unhappy he is. I honestly don't know why this picture was left in the Netflix documentary as it is such a sad picture to look at IMO.
Because it has the child looking at the Stars and Stripes and shows how proud he is as a true American. They want to garner support from the American contingent because, by this point, it was all going wrong in the UK.
How sad is it that you have to release support for yourself under another’s name just to get positive publicity. Nothing natural or run of the mill now: all appearances papped by their photographers and no one else, social media by them from purchased sites, awards bought, every merching opportunity grabbed with both hands (note snacks in back pocket of flag picture). Oh how they have plummeted to, and are plumbing, the depths. I really do despise the Harkles.

edited to add. Are we sure it is ILBW in the photo on the right, because she almost looks competent with the child? Every other time she has been seen with an infant (or child of any age, for that matter) she hasn’t had a sodding clue on how to hold them.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.