Harry & Meghan #344 Muppets!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has absolutely blossomed into her role.
I always thought she was lovely and it's even more evident when you see her interactions with the public. There's also a new confidence evident there, since she became PoW, imo.

And who will ever forget the stride out the gate that day at the walkabout. There's a core of steel there that H&M badly underestimated to their cost. It's a mistake stupid people make. They thought because she was kind and pleasant and spoke to Harry at the time of Philip's funeral, they could do and say as they pleased in relation to her. Not so!
Screenshot_2023-05-11-10-26-56-21_965bbf4d18d205f782c6b8409c5773a4.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 36
:ROFLMAO:

I bet Dior wish it was the one on the right in their suit.

Edo looks clean and immaculately turned-out in a well-fitting, well-pressed suit.

Hazbeen looks like he and his suit spent a cosy night together under a hedge in the grounds of Froggy Cottage.
Absolutely.
Similarly if they saw William at the garden party. Immaculately turned out. Bet they wish one of those guys was their model.

As for Harry and the hanger...I can't even ... 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Here is a nice little rant. Sounds like one of us tattlers.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I have a sneaking love for both Piers Morgan and Jeremy Clarkson... I know they are both probably (actually?) real shits, but I do like someone who has the balls to have the courage of their convictions. And Morgan's Mirror diaries (the first one at least) were hilarious. And I like Clarkson's Farm too.
Oh yes! My fantasy dinner party would be Piers, Jeremy & Laurence Fox!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I wonder can PM take any kind of action against OS for what has been said in court if he wishes or is there legislation that means you can't to protect evidence/witnesses? Or anyone mentioned for that matter take an action?

Reactions: 21
Dan says H has a privileged life and wants to blame someone for all his issues. He can't or won't take responsibility for anything so blames his family and the media
My best friends husband died in bed one night aged 40 from a brain haemorrhage. Being a nurse like me she dragged him onto the floor & did CPR whilst waiting 4 the ambulance. Their 2 sons 11 and 9 stood at the bedroom door watching.
They had a really rough few years, emotionally & financially the school was great but counselling for the boys was by winstons wish the charity. Theyre now in their 20s and lovely lads.
They didnt have the support Harry had, or the access to the best therapy, or the best schools, the finances, they didnt have the extra worries other kids have. I am NOT negating Harrys grief but he really needs to stop looking back and whining and blaming everyone. He ought to be grateful he has the life he does. No work, transatlantic travel, famous friends, therapy and money.
But you know what? He seems much more miserable than my best friends boys

• Heart
Reactions: 83
Nobody can spell mine and it's only 6 letters!
No one can spell mine either. Or pronounce it and it’s only 7 letters. Honestly, the spellings they come up with are nothing like how I said it. And it’s Irish (husband’s name not my birth name) not from anywhere really ‘exotic’ ( if that’s not a racist term yet, tho I expect it is)

Reactions: 27
That is incorrect , with your shade-throwing at The King - as you well know........

I recall it well -
The Church covered it up & the-then CPS fudged the prosecution back in the early 1990s.
A Duchy Landlord house was rented to him for a market rent- not given to him by The King at all.

Once convicted under the second CPS application,The King cut all ties with him.
I don't know what you recall well, but what I posted was in the Child Abuse Enquiry documents at the hearing. Are You saying Chuck was deceived for 20 years after Ball first admitted gross abuse in 1992?

OK he rented not purchased for Ball a Duchy of Cornwall property (his anyway) and said in a letter that Ball would be able to visit owtte.

"Prince Charles's evidence, which will be read out on the final day of next week's inquiry, is being met with skepticism by some close to the case."
"One source told The Times they were concerned there would be no chance for the Prince to be cross-examined on his evidence."
"They told the newspaper: 'It's very convenient that Charles's statement is to be read at the last session of the Ball inquiry."

Many of these victims were children, some as young as 15, and it is a fact that Chuck's intervention meant that Ball was able to carry on his abuse.
But never mind Chuck's embarrassment, this is what one of the victim's lawyers said.

"The report said Charles "should have recognised the potential effect that his apparent support for Peter Ball (returning to ministry) could have had" upon decision-making within Lambeth Palace.
"One of Ball's victims, who wished to remain anonymous, accused the Prince of "trying to distance himself from Ball" and "play down" their close friendship.
He added: "He must have been fully aware of the power and influence that his support would bring."
"Richard Scorer, a lawyer at Slater and Gordon who acts for a number of victims, said: "We may never know the true harm caused by Charles's intervention and support for Ball but welcome the fact that the inquiry did not shy away from highlighting his role in this scandal."

I'll continue to throw shade at Chuck if he deserves it as in this case, even if it's inconvenient.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
And it was a Morrison's :D
I was thinking that if they had tried it in my local Morrison’s the clientele would have just barged through as it really has very ignorant shoppers. But I would have been in raptures.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Whinge won’t be happy with Ginge’s court appearance today, blaming the press for Chelsy dumping him. I can almost hear the latest dinnerware hitting the walls at the insinuation that ol’ Pube Hair only ended up with her because the love of his life saw the light and ran for the hills.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Excellent, headline news. Glad the racist is being called out.

She can head off and set up a commune of racists with Mos-Shogbamimu.

Love Myleene's face of disgust.

View attachment 2160861

Have these shows like Bridgerton changed history to suit their narrative. Isn't there a spin off called Queen Charlotte.
I think some historians say she was a poc and others say the African connection to Portugal was too far back.

My Step Dad's father was American Italian and his mother was Italian, but they think there may have been some Portuguese somewhere because of colouring and features.

Some Italians are a bit darker than olive skinned. May be the Portuguese back then had similar tanned skin.

Reactions: 19
Hi all, not sure I’m on the right thread for this point but I just stumbled across it and have been thoroughly enjoying having a read through😎 lve been thinking about this especially since the coronation but don’t have a safe place to say it outside of tattle without all the fans coming for my throat 😂😂 so here goes … and apologies if this has been mentioned before, I couldn’t go through every page 🥲 I’ve seen a lot of “Diana should’ve been queen” talk, don’t get me wrong, Diana was a wonderful woman, and the whole story is very tragic. But Charles & Diana were not happy, she was extremely insecure and miserable in the relationship, I know she was the people’s princess and very loved; but surely if you love her you would know being queen would’ve not been fulfilling for her? She wouldn’t have been happy, in her role / what came with it or in the relationship? We all wish she hadn’t passed so tragically but to wish she was queen? It makes no sense to me … anyone else??

• Heart
Reactions: 47
There's some article on People about Markles "go to jacket" and I'm not going to give them the click. It's just continuous merching leading up to her rebrand. They are all over the news, every. single. day. Do they even understand market saturation? People are so sick of them but they are scraping the floor for every little bit. It's just not sustainable, nothing they've built or branded is sustainable.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.