Harry & Meghan #344 Muppets!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My best friends husband died in bed one night aged 40 from a brain haemorrhage. Being a nurse like me she dragged him onto the floor & did CPR whilst waiting 4 the ambulance. Their 2 sons 11 and 9 stood at the bedroom door watching.
They had a really rough few years, emotionally & financially the school was great but counselling for the boys was by winstons wish the charity. Theyre now in their 20s and lovely lads.
They didnt have the support Harry had, or the access to the best therapy, or the best schools, the finances, they didnt have the extra worries other kids have. I am NOT negating Harrys grief but he really needs to stop looking back and whining and blaming everyone. He ought to be grateful he has the life he does. No work, transatlantic travel, famous friends, therapy and money.
But you know what? He seems much more miserable than my best friends boys
I was friends with a girl growing up who lost her mum to heart failure when she was 9. Her mum had an undiagnosed heart condition apparently and they were all at the dinner table when it happened.
Her little sister was only 5.

They was raised by her grandparents essentially as her dad couldn't cope being a full time working single parent.
Both my friend and her sister grew up to be lovely mature women who don't have any bitterness towards their father and are super close to each other.

I am sure each one of us know at least one person who has unfortunately lost a parent early in their life but majority of them don't grow up to become entitled whinging todgers. I know Harry will always mourn loss of his mother and I feel sorry for the 12 year old boy but the thing is Harry isn't that boy anymore, he is a 40 year old father of two who should have got his act together long time ago. If his own brother could do it, why couldn't Harry?

• Heart
Reactions: 62
My best friends husband died in bed one night aged 40 from a brain haemorrhage. Being a nurse like me she dragged him onto the floor & did CPR whilst waiting 4 the ambulance. Their 2 sons 11 and 9 stood at the bedroom door watching.
They had a really rough few years, emotionally & financially the school was great but counselling for the boys was by winstons wish the charity. Theyre now in their 20s and lovely lads.
They didnt have the support Harry had, or the access to the best therapy, or the best schools, the finances, they didnt have the extra worries other kids have. I am NOT negating Harrys grief but he really needs to stop looking back and whining and blaming everyone. He ought to be grateful he has the life he does. No work, transatlantic travel, famous friends, therapy and money.
But you know what? He seems much more miserable than my best friends boys
I think Harry goes whichever way the wind blows. I think some of the fundamentals of his behaviour would always be there - the petulance, the entitlement, the moodiness - but I think if he married someone who was of strong character, but with integrity and wholesomeness, then we would not be seeing this version of Harry. She’s drawn all the poison out of him and is encouraging this behaviour. That’s not love. She’s incapable of it.

Reactions: 43
---

JFC imagine being over 35 and having another person organizing your tit show of a life. Pathetic.
I think you and @Churchill's Ghost are right! Hazno was (is!) 100% a man-baby that is used to having people taking care of him. That said, I do believe that at some points - let's say "down points" - in his life, when he was doing more drugs, for instance, he could have blocked Palace service of going into his house, for cleaning and maintenance so they wouldn't find things and report back to TRF.

I've said it before, but I am now convinced that the effort W&C put on Heads Together was and is an effort to normalise mental health and those who need support and part of it was doing it for Harry and to make him feel OK with his issues and therapy. I believe that despite the support he had he did probably became depressed and victimised after the then Cambridge children were born and W&C couldn't pay him that much attention. I could see him isolate himself, going back to some unhealthy patterns and, with his paranoia, blocking people going to his place.

That said, the sofa and the TKMaxx discount shopping stories are 100% bullshit. Hazno never had problems accessing money for drugs, so he wouldn't have trouble accessing money for anything else. He was partying constantly, he was travelling to Africa, he was putting the ILBW on a plane (1st class!) every other week, but then he couldn't afford a sofa? Or clothes? Or a cleaning lady? I mean, I am, as an audience, seriously offended because those are not just lies, those are absolutely stupid lies.

ETA: replacing we for a he.

Reactions: 50
Hi all, not sure I’m on the right thread for this point but I just stumbled across it and have been thoroughly enjoying having a read through😎 lve been thinking about this especially since the coronation but don’t have a safe place to say it outside of tattle without all the fans coming for my throat 😂😂 so here goes … and apologies if this has been mentioned before, I couldn’t go through every page 🥲 I’ve seen a lot of “Diana should’ve been queen” talk, don’t get me wrong, Diana was a wonderful woman, and the whole story is very tragic. But Charles & Diana were not happy, she was extremely insecure and miserable in the relationship, I know she was the people’s princess and very loved; but surely if you love her you would know being queen would’ve not been fulfilling for her? She wouldn’t have been happy, in her role / what came with it or in the relationship? We all wish she hadn’t passed so tragically but to wish she was queen? It makes no sense to me … anyone else??
There are an awful lot of deluded idiots out there. Charles and Diana divorced in 1996 iirc, so there was no way she would have ever been Queen, but this fact is too complicated for some people to understand!🙄

Reactions: 46
I'm astonished that plastic Scobie has suddenly implicated Piers Morgan, he must really hate him 😁 but Piers isn't on trial here so how can he get away with slinging accusations around about him?

It's also amazing that as a lowly intern he was apparently allowed anywhere near sensitive information 🙄 when he probably spent most of the week making coffee and running errands. I doubt that Piers even knew he existed.

While I thought that the phone hacking was appalling and I don't particularly like Piers, my dislike of Scooby and Hazno surmounts this so I hope that Piers rips into the lowlife lickspittle.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
There's some article on People about Markles "go to jacket" and I'm not going to give them the click. It's just continuous merching leading up to her rebrand. They are all over the news, every. single. day. Do they even understand market saturation? People are so sick of them but they are scraping the floor for every little bit. It's just not sustainable, nothing they've built or branded is sustainable.
Was it this one?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
At the time the phone hacking was made public, Piers gave an interview and he said it is common knowledge that people's voicemail messages could be easily accessed because most people didn't change the factory set PIN number.
He then denied having ever done that himself or ever having instructed anyone else to do it.

I remember him saying that because I didn't know how the papers had got access to phones. I thought they must have somehow planted bugs or tapped into phone lines to listen in.

So the getting into stored messages via PIN number hadnt occurred to me until Piers gave that info.
So even if he didn't do it or didn't authorise stsff to do it, he knew how to do it.

It's very murky.
As much as I now dislike Harry, I am on his side in this issue. If journos hacked private phones they deserve to be sued.

Reactions: 22
There are an awful lot of deluded idiots out there. Charles and Diana divorced in 1996 iirc, so there was no way she would have ever been Queen, but this fact is too complicated for some people to understand!🙄
The thing with those people is they think if Camilla hadnt been around then Charles and Di would have remained married.
They think they would have stayed together and that Diana would never have been in that Parisian tunnel on that fateful night.
They blame Camilla for breaking up a happy marriage and refuse to consider any other options.
So they believe Diana would have been crowned because she would not have divorced Charles had it not been for Camilla and her marriage-breaking wiles.

Reactions: 30
Have these shows like Bridgerton changed history to suit their narrative. Isn't there a spin off called Queen Charlotte.
I think some historians say she was a poc and others say the African connection to Portugal was too far back.

My Step Dad's father was American Italian and his mother was Italian, but they think there may have been some Portuguese somewhere because of colouring and features.

Some Italians are a bit darker than olive skinned. May be the Portuguese back then had similar tanned skin.
It's wishful thinking to believe that Queen Charlotte was of African descent as she was mostly German.

I saw a post on Quora recently whereby someone stated Anne Boleyn was the first black member of the royal family as obviously they watched that TV series and believed that was reality. The actress who played Anne in that show was very good and actually give the best performance IMO, but the problem lies in the fact that some people now believe that it was true.

In my view this is negating the fact that British people would have been prejudiced in Tudor times, so young people are being influenced to think that we have always had a multicultural society and everyone was cool about it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
also, with the risk of sounding like a broken record, Charles made a public promise that he won't remarry. if Diana were still alive, she WOULD HAVE MADE SURE he kept his promise.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.