Harry & Meghan #344 Muppets!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm curious now, it's one time I wish there was private messaging on here.
IS it something like this?

1683769097110.png
---
Also, look at how much hair they gave Harold here it's so airbrushed that it is a different color
1683769306496.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
victim.jpg

This popped up on insta. Nothing in the media regarding Haz and Smegs is joyful or happy. Just misery. I really do think Haz is in an infinite loop of personal hell. Smegs also never seems happy or fulfilled, despite strangely posed pictures of her grinning awkwardly. Maybe we are watching two people go through it. Couldn't have happened to a more calculating couple.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I was just thinking of their claim that H didn't even have a sofa and they had to use her credit card to buy one...it is also a sly dig at Cressida. the implication being that Cressida didn't care enough to make Harry get a sofa and clean up his place. So either she was just as slovenly or just didn't love Harry like Meghan did...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Have these shows like Bridgerton changed history to suit their narrative. Isn't there a spin off called Queen Charlotte.
I think some historians say she was a poc and others say the African connection to Portugal was too far back.

My Step Dad's father was American Italian and his mother was Italian, but they think there may have been some Portuguese somewhere because of colouring and features.

Some Italians are a bit darker than olive skinned. May be the Portuguese back then had similar tanned skin.
Bridgerton, Queen Charlotte and Tom Jones (itv) all portray georgian UK as 50% upperclasses black. Its bizarre. Theres a spurious claim that queen Charlotte was black. At best she was several generations mixed race if at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Hi all, not sure I’m on the right thread for this point but I just stumbled across it and have been thoroughly enjoying having a read through😎 lve been thinking about this especially since the coronation but don’t have a safe place to say it outside of tattle without all the fans coming for my throat 😂😂 so here goes … and apologies if this has been mentioned before, I couldn’t go through every page 🥲 I’ve seen a lot of “Diana should’ve been queen” talk, don’t get me wrong, Diana was a wonderful woman, and the whole story is very tragic. But Charles & Diana were not happy, she was extremely insecure and miserable in the relationship, I know she was the people’s princess and very loved; but surely if you love her you would know being queen would’ve not been fulfilling for her? She wouldn’t have been happy, in her role / what came with it or in the relationship? We all wish she hadn’t passed so tragically but to wish she was queen? It makes no sense to me … anyone else??
Welcome! It looks like you found your tribe. A person divorced from the monarch can't be crowned particularly when they've been dead almost a quarter century. Glad to have you here, Molly Mae! 😘 😉
---
Bridgerton, Queen Charlotte and Tom Jones (itv) all portray georgian UK as 50% upperclasses black. Its bizarre. Theres a spurious claim that queen Charlotte was black. At best she was several generations mixed race if at all.
Here's the actual Queen Charlotte 🫢 She allegedly has a bit of Moorish blood; probably less than 43% 🙃
charlotte-of-mecklenburg-1935-charlotte-of-mecklenburg-news-photo-1647966770.jpg

---
I was just thinking of their claim that H didn't even have a sofa and they had to use her credit card to buy one...it is also a sly dig at Cressida. the implication being that Cressida didn't care enough to make Harry get a sofa and clean up his place. So either she was just as slovenly or just didn't love Harry like Meghan did...
JFC imagine being over 35 and having another person organizing your tit show of a life. Pathetic.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Congratulations Bobble22 on becoming a VIP member
🥳🎈🎊🫕🍡🍡🍡🍿🍿🍿🍾🍾🍾🥂🥂🥂🍻🍻🍹🥃
---
My TV rarely goes on except when I play DVDS or a major event such as last weekend I don't watch soaps I avoid daytime tv and evening TV is just as bad I am quite happy to have either the radio on or a Audiobook ( have just finnished ' The Paying Guests ' by Sarah Waters ) Anyway back on topic

I can not see a public annoucement ever being made re the harkles splitting up they will just live seprate lives like now smeg still needs ginger nuts and will do for a while imo

Yes Zippy2000 I think Smeg will wait until H gets the Queen Mother's trust money, is it at 40.

If HMQEII left anything for H she may stick around for that as well.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
...All bets are off when you're dealing with such emotionally damaged people like Hazno and Ho. How much longer are we going to be subjected to watching them circle around the toilet bowl like a pair of fetid shits?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
My take is they are casting black actors, as it’s the way we employ people these days, rather than the character is actually black.

• Sick
Reactions: 28
here you go.
i bookmarked it, it's so funny:

They should replace scoobie with Ozzy Man as royal reporter, much more accurate reporting and thousand times more entertaining 😂
---
Have these shows like Bridgerton changed history to suit their narrative. Isn't there a spin off called Queen Charlotte.
I think some historians say she was a poc and others say the African connection to Portugal was too far back.

My Step Dad's father was American Italian and his mother was Italian, but they think there may have been some Portuguese somewhere because of colouring and features.

Some Italians are a bit darker than olive skinned. May be the Portuguese back then had similar tanned skin.
I thought Bridgerton is a fictional TV show based on a series of fictional novels. I don't care if they cast other poc for the parts, they can even add in robots, zombies, vampires if they want

• Haha
Reactions: 27
My take is they are casting black actors, as it’s the way we employ people these days, rather than the character is actually black.
My take is, why are actors seemingly given so much airtime for their views and held in such high esteem given that all they actually do is memorize some lines on a bit of paper and pretend to be someone else for a few hours at a time. I personally couldn't give a duck what the vast majority of actors say, do, or think.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
Brilliant! Zadok flash mob in a supermarket

This actually brought a tear to my eye. How amazing. Some people don’t get to experience seeing an orchestra in person. The smiles on peoples faces says it all.

Also…. coleslaw and bananas next to one another? What’s that about?!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.