Harry & Meghan #344 Muppets!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven't taken my medicines tonight, because I need to be up early - they contain antihistamines so knock me out for 8-12 hours. Still need some rest so I've got my other device playing old Hindi film songs (from my grandmother's time). Suddenly struck me that in this I'm my grandma's granddaughter. Her husband used to sleep early but she had to complete the housework and used to enjoy watching a movie or something before sleeping, so she'd quietly enter the room, do her nightly routine, then would lie down and listen to late night radio (all old Hindi film songs) on a very low volume on her little transistor set. She couldn't sleep without it. I also need my playlist or one of my preferred tv shows or movies. Lots of other ways that I have inherited from her, but this one is my favourite ♥

Been watching too many HMTLQ as a grandmother and Diana-William videos these last few days, so these connections have been on my mind.

I wonder what good qualities or habits Sparry has inherited from his parents or grandparents. There has to be something. He's been such a bleep for so long, it's becoming harder to recall anything positive in him.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Dan wootton and panel now talking about phone hacking case.

Dan says, as someone who has been involved in high profile media court cases, you'd have to be very unhappy to take on 4 court cases.

Says this is about stopping the press to report accurately and want to stop freedom of press which is terrifying

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
I haven't taken my medicines tonight, because I need to be up early - they contain antihistamines so knock me out for 8-12 hours. Still need some rest so I've got my other device playing old Hindi film songs (from my grandmother's time). Suddenly struck me that in this I'm my grandma's granddaughter. Her husband used to sleep early but she had to complete the housework and used to enjoy watching a movie or something before sleeping, so she'd quietly enter the room, do her nightly routine, then would lie down and listen to late night radio (all old Hindi film songs) on a very low volume on her little transistor set. She couldn't sleep without it. I also need my playlist or one of my preferred tv shows or movies. Lots of other ways that I have inherited from her, but this one is my favourite ♥

Been watching too many HMTLQ as a grandmother and Diana-William videos these last few days, so these connections have been on my mind.

I wonder what good qualities or habits Sparry has inherited from his parents or grandparents. There has to be something. He's been such a bleep for so long, it's becoming harder to recall anything positive in him.
It's hard to think of any, that's for sure.........

Reactions: 19

could you recommend me some artists or maybe a youtube playlist or internet radio station? i love Indian film music. i also love classical bhajan and devotional music. i just listen at random, i'm awful with names and most of the times hear a song and then can't find it again.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
My maiden name is just four letters.FOUR. And it gets mispronounced all the time. I just correct it and move on like a MFing adult. I don't have to embarrass people to feel powerful.
I’d love to hear the stupid bint say my name because I guarantee she’d get it wrong, everyone does! Doesn’t actually bother me when they do, it’s not done maliciously. However, I’d take great delight in making her feel stupid

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Dan says H has a privileged life and wants to blame someone for all his issues. He can't or won't take responsibility for anything so blames his family and the media

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
I think we should take a moment to compare and contrast. This is the Duke of Kent. He is 87 years old and was at the late Queen’s coronation in 1953 and at Charles coronation in 2023.
He has lived a life of quiet and devoted service to the Crown for over seventy years.
You can tell that at his latest engagements he has been struggling and for some reason my heart breaks when I see it.
A more dignified man I have yet to come across.
Then you have a silly bint like Smeg trying to tell us that service is universal. Not for you it isn’t you self serving cow. And her husband making a clown of himself at solemn occasions.
Don’t you feel even the tiniest bit of shame Harold, Duke of Sussex?
Be more Duke of Kent.

View attachment 2159748
He qualifies to me a a great role model individuals like him are the true heroes.
---
I think the dress changed for me between PrOW being in the shade at first and then moving into the sun.
Once it was in the sun the colour became brighter and it had movement.
I believe she has worn that dress before loved it the last time I saw a picture of her in it

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Well done @Bobble22 you've made it to VIP at last! I've made you a cheesy poof Sundae which is waiting for you in the VIP lounge 😃
Polish_20230510_225044816.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
You know, when I think of it, it's laughable that H is going to court re privacy invaded, yet he told the world that W had been circumcised which was despicable imo

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 71
I have a sneaking love for both Piers Morgan and Jeremy Clarkson... I know they are both probably (actually?) real shits, but I do like someone who has the balls to have the courage of their convictions. And Morgan's Mirror diaries (the first one at least) were hilarious. And I like Clarkson's Farm too.
Same! Used to hate him but now I fricking love Jeremy! He’s the patron saint of farming 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
He has to stop including other people, who are not part of the case, in his evidence. I’m surprised the judge is allowing it really, it is an (unsurprising) invasion of their privacy once again. Chelsy and Catherine should issue a cease and desist…
Of course it’s because he doesn’t have the evidence on his own.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
from Reddit & various news channels -
this is the real nub of it - all the 'press intrusion' - nothing to do with the ILBW and their relationship but fundamentally Chelsy - the real 'love of his life' - he has not got over her.
she dumped him walked away and he blames this on the press as in his mind there must have been reasons beyond any issue with him.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 51
Dan W says, he does not agree with the illegal practices that went on with the press years ago, but this has been dealt with in a criminal court.

It's a fine line between using that and to crack down on journalists to break stories that are legitamly in the public interest such as the DM recent story about Hs security and that he wanted to shut down

• Heart
Reactions: 40
She is, but almost everyone on daytime tv is a bleep in one way or another from what I can tell. They all deserve each other. It's quite funny seeing them eat each other like rats in a sinking ship. People are leaving mainstream tv in their droves. I do feel for older people who maybe can't find some nice old black and white movie to watch in the day, or something with Irene Handl or Esma Cannon in. 🧐
---

What a bleeping coward.

My TV rarely goes on except when I play DVDS or a major event such as last weekend I don't watch soaps I avoid daytime tv and evening TV is just as bad I am quite happy to have either the radio on or a Audiobook ( have just finnished ' The Paying Guests ' by Sarah Waters ) Anyway back on topic

I can not see a public annoucement ever being made re the harkles splitting up they will just live seprate lives like now smeg still needs ginger nuts and will do for a while imo

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Prince william met woman who has been to 3 coronations!

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Just look at TW’s face here…imagine her when she is in full flow…ewww. Screenshot from Lipstick Alley, the video playback has since been disabled so I couldn’t watch it :/
E193B8D6-F441-49D0-9714-EC5671694276.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Me too, slowly but surely you can see them pushing the agenda via propaganda on sm. At the end of the day, we had a bi-racial royal, but that bleep chose to duck off to monteshitshow rather than put a day's graft in here. These activists know this but continue pushing the agenda even though London has a Muslim mayor and England has an Indian prime minister. So get fucked with our all white balcony..this country does have all white families!! Ok ill calm down now, too many tequila roses, I am in Mexico after all. 😂🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.