Harry & Meghan #344 Muppets!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How do we know Charlie did toast Archie? How do we know Archie isn't real, for sure I mean. How do we know?
We don't know anything and it's deliberately kept that way. No confirmation or denial, keeping everyone in the dark. False reports of the Stoat going to BP, but are they false? Did he actually go back to the US or double back?
The same honesty and clarity we have for George, Charlotte and Louis should apply to the Flatpacks but it can't because it's a scam, a fraud by the Palace and the Stoats.

Chuck should certainly be treading on eggshells, he is, and it's making him ill.
Does anyone on this thread really believe that Archie and Lilly are entitled to be in our Line of Succession, of equal status to Louis and Charlotte? Chuck knows they're not.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
We don't know anything and it's deliberately kept that way. No confirmation or denial, keeping everyone in the dark. False reports of the Stoat going to BP, but are they false? Did he actually go back to the US or double back?
The same honesty and clarity we have for George, Charlotte and Louis should apply to the Flatpacks but it can't because it's a scam, a fraud by the Palace and the Stoats.

Chuck should certainly be treading on eggshells, he is, and it's making him ill.
Does anyone on this thread really believe that Archie and Lilly are entitled to be in our Line of Succession, of equal status to Louis and Charlotte? Chuck knows they're not.
Cinny, did you see the Tom Bower clip I posted upthread from gb news. He says because KC has been so soft with the harkles, and H was angry when he left, they will plot to further embarrass the RF in a more nasty way.

• Sick
Reactions: 25
aren't Moors Maghreb Arabs? yes some ethnic groups are darker than others, but the term was usually meant to mean Muslims. And yes, in art, they usually depict princes and nobility, all in gold and jewels. there's no pleasing to some people. same people seem to have no qualms when Hellenistic and ethnical Macedonian Ptolemaic Dynasty of Egypt (Cleopatra's lot) are depicted as central African black. i might as well speak to a wall, there's more chance of constructive dialog.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

No! I strongly believe Harry, Archie and Lili should be removed. It’s a terrible awful thought that if something were to happen to William he’d be Regent until George was older.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
No! I strongly believe Harry, Archie and Lili should be removed. It’s a terrible awful thought that if something were to happen to William he’d be Regent until George was older.
The Overseas pair are completely damaged from the rage and jealousy they feel for so long and due to that are capable of anything . .KC3 needs to be careful as I thought how fragile and "ill" he looked at the Coronation.He certainly isnt fit enough to cope with them and maybe needs to be told to remove Haz from the LOS pronto.
I wish :(

Reactions: 36
Omid will go after Piers on their instruction. There’s no love loss on either side and Piers calls them out on everything. He’s like a dog with a bone which must infuriate them

Reactions: 40
I said upthread that I can't wait to see if Piers says anything about this on his show later. It doesn't make him look good all these revelations and he will be furious.

But I also look forward to what Dan Wootton has to say later too, and I'm sure he will comment on it!

Reactions: 37
The Overseas pair are completely damaged from the rage and jealousy they feel for so long and due to that are capable of anything . .KC3 needs to be careful as I thought how fragile and "ill" he looked at the Coronation.He certainly isnt fit enough to cope with them and maybe needs to be told to remove Haz from the LOS pronto.
I wish :(
I thought he looked very ...I'm not sure ...sheepish? The commentary said he looked humble but I'm not sure thats the right word either
He looked unsure of himself and I'd always felt he was secure in his skin

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Greetings student intern Omid Scobie who is only here for a weeks work experience. Listen closely as I tell you how to hack into peoples voicemails.

Checks out. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
I thought it was the black bodyguard H&M had that had convictions for wife beating, not the Hispanic guy mentioned in the Mail article?

JAR21 I think the Hispanic guy knows too much about previous employers, most noted Michael Jackson (that is the Hispanic). I think he found MJ. When I did a search because I thought it was strange that it only said "domestic violence complaint".

It said that the domestic violence part of the case was dropped against Alberto Alvarez.

I think they were 2 different men. I thought I read the wife had been in hospital and the bodyguard had been to jail.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.