Harry & Meghan #344 Muppets!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2160751

"mad tech skills" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

(to be fair, as far as I know, the whole phone "hacking" thing was not so much "hacking", but "figuring out easily guessed voicemail pins")
I’m really hoping Scoobie has got ‘caught up in a moment’ when he agreed to give his statement and the barristers will rip him apart. I don’t believe for a second he was privy to any inside info as he overestimates his credentials as a ‘journalist’ at the best of times. Wouldn’t it be wonderful if his statement was the one that lost Haz his case!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 59
I’m really hoping Scoobie has got ‘caught up in a moment’ when he agreed to give his statement and the barristers will rip him apart. I don’t believe for a second he was privy to any inside info as he overestimates his credentials as a ‘journalist’ at the best of times. Wouldn’t it be wonderful if his statement was the one that lost Haz his case!!!!
That would be just brilliant. Tattlers far and wide would be heard cracking out the champagne 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Yes, yes and a 1000 time yes - it would be so sweet and karma to see this happen to them all.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I would love to see the expression on his little plastic face.
I mean, what are the chances of him, ally and apologist for the Harkles, being there to be a witness this exchange.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I'm waiting for Scuntie to claim he was there in the tunnel in Paris next :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
View attachment 2160751

"mad tech skills" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

(to be fair, as far as I know, the whole phone "hacking" thing was not so much "hacking", but "figuring out easily guessed voicemail pins")
he seems to have no moral objection about spewing bile and lies against 3 kids under the age of 10.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
So let me get this right. On Oprah the RF were racist. On Tom Bradby interview it wasn't racist but unconscious bias. Now it's back to racist.
View attachment 2158993
I hate that ugly racist witch , shes nothing but a shouting head!! If all my family stood on the balcony we would all be white too. We are English, fair skinned. Nothing racist about it. What makes it racist would be too add a token poc. We shouldn't be attacked for simply being white.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
I hate that ugly racist witch , shes nothing but a shouting head!! If all my family stood on the balcony we would all be white too. We are English, fair skinned. Nothing racist about it. What makes it racist would be too add a token poc. We shouldn't be attacked for simply being white.
I'm bleeping fed up with race-baiters, all cunts

• Heart
Reactions: 57
What I don't get is she has multiple dogs, I don't know any other dog owner who was going on what seemed to be a fairly flat hike that would not take their dogs with them especially the labrador

• Wow
Reactions: 45
Hang on so Rancid Scooby reckons he heard Piers telling people to go hacking phones? Get the duck out of here 🤣🤣🤣surely he will need to be cross examined and destroyed?

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Scrawny arms, but they’re kind of flaccid looking…no muscle tone at all. Bargain bucket sleb is all she’s ever been. She doesn’t understand how to be anything else, and that’s why all her attempts to be more than that fail spectacularly.
Plus no tits at all. They are the first things to lose fat when you diet aggressively and although I am not a fan of massive boobs, those flaccid things do her no favours at all. I am surprised she hasn’t gone down the implant route.

Reactions: 24
Absolutely disgusting..everyone watching saw the King left early so arrived at the Abbey early…

Parents , not the arse who is pushing this , know you have to factor in extra time….we had an appointment the other day, all set and then sent little one in to get coat,…didn’t come back out ….found playing the recorder in the bathroom !!!!!🤯🤯🤯
I can so relate to this, one of mine has adhd & when left unattended you can absolutely guarantee he is not doing what he is supposed to be doing 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Excellent, headline news. Glad the racist is being called out.

She can head off and set up a commune of racists with Mos-Shogbamimu.

Love Myleene's face of disgust.

1683729030757.png

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Excellent, headline news. Glad the racist is being called out.

She can head off and set up a commune of racists with Mos-Shogbamimu.

Love Myleene's face of disgust.

View attachment 2160861
Sorry dear, that excuse just won’t wash. Why were you even thinking about diversity in the first place, there was worldwide representation, so it couldn’t have been any other way. Glad to say you are now MARKLED.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.