Harry & Meghan #344 Muppets!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder at what point Hairy will wake up and realise he isn’t the only person to have suffered trauma. I recall the death of Diana very clearly and also the Christmas speech that year in which our late queen delivered the address through undeniable tears. TLQ came under absolute horrific abuse for keeping the boys up in balmoral, which is what they believed was the right thing to do to protect them from a besieged London and a huge outpouring of grief. King Charles looked absolute devastated- she may have been his ex wife but he clearly felt her loss and, more importantly that of his boys, very keenly and deeply.

• Heart
Reactions: 75
I wonder at what point Hairy will wake up and realise he isn’t the only person to have suffered trauma. I recall the death of Diana very clearly and also the Christmas speech that year in which our late queen delivered the address through undeniable tears. TLQ came under absolute horrific abuse for keeping the boys up in balmoral, which is what they believed was the right thing to do to protect them from a besieged London and a huge outpouring of grief. King Charles looked absolute devastated- she may have been his ex wife but he clearly felt her loss and, more importantly that of his boys, very keenly and deeply.
Absolutely.
Sadly many many people have terrible losses in their lives, often at a young age.

William spoke about his mother's loss not that long ago, amd said he knew it could make or break him, and he was determined that it would not break him.

People react differently to loss, that's just how it is. But Harry has made it his 'personality'. If Diana had lived, what would he have used to try to gain sympathy I wonder.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
So they've now got Kim K's former bodyguard who worked for K before during and after she was robbed in Paris.

Not much of a bodyguard is he

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Off topic but hey ho: I went to school with a boy who was orphaned when he was a baby. He was brought up by an aunt and uncle who were not very nice to him, they made sure they treated him different to their biological kids, made him do his own washing, all very Harry Potter. His growth was stunted due to the trauma of being orphaned and though he was a year older than us he was so small. He didn’t do well at school but somehow overcame it all as he reached adulthood and he is now the editor of a local newspaper. His story is so inspiring but hardly anyone knows it.

TL;DR: Harry isn't the only one to suffer trauma, many kids go through much worse.

• Heart
Reactions: 71
I don’t think it was a sleeveless t shirt as it looks like she has shoved short sleeves up high to get maximum sun exposure to her pasty arms. Just as well she hadn’t coloured her arms before she set off or this would have exposed tide marks.
That was one of the first things I thought when I saw the photo, no fake tan.

As has been said, she was definitely planning to show the weight loss at the coronation.
This was the next best thing, out hiking #notreally 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 36
from Reddit - Lady C... lady_c_tea_youtube_5923_a_few_nuggets_paraphrased including:

Lady C wasn’t it nice they gave Harry some privacy with the Princess Royal’s feather? Lady C is LOLOL…what a coincidence. Last time it was candle, this time it was a feather. What will it be next time? A dog’s tail? Wasn’t this absolutely rich? LOLOLOL….Princess Anne couldn’t have been more awesome to greet Harry then plop herself in front of him. There she was, blocking Harry’s view and our view of Harry. I have no idea who at the Palace thought of this, but wasn’t it perfect?

Lady C Tea YouTube 5/9/23 (a few nuggets paraphrased by me)
Hello Sinners,

Lady C’s last few videos have been not much Meghan and Harry and thus, I have not posted much. Her last video was all about the Dukes that were invited to the coronation and their histories within the aristocracy.

Today’s video was mostly about her coronation ball that she hosted. She gave some opinions about how the BRF went overboard on “dressing down” saying that people know the Royal family have amazing jewels, why not wear them? She said how grand would it have been if all the royals from around the world wore their best gowns and jewels. She hopes William will do this for his coronation and not worry about offending anyone. Overall she gave the coronation 97 out of 100.

Here is the tea for today:

Lady C, while I watched William pledge allegiance it said to me, “Everything will be alright. We will help you share the burden, protect you and comfort you.” I really love the Princess Royal. I really think she will take her father’s role in the family. Lady C says Charles is not the pushover everyone thinks he is**.** Anne will keep the problematic ones in line. As far as merching Harry who looked like he wore a Dior suit that came from a dumpster goes, I think it may be sinking into his drug addled brain, that he has lost his family. He may never see his family again. Lady C says there was a concerted effort to present a unified front. Harry gets his due. He behaved correctly. He was quickly in and out, but he behaved correctly. He was pleasant to those who would speak to him. Not everyone did or would. Princess Anne made a point to be personable to him. He had the York girls and sat with their husbands. Harry sat right next to Princess Alexandra who is a perfect princess. There was a degree of civility that would not have been there had Meghan gone. As for the suit, we are coming to that next….

Lady C, I am interested in your thoughts on Harry wearing a custom made Dior suit rather than an English brand, given guests were encouraged to support UK brands. I thought it was undignified, ridiculous, disgusting, preposterous, undignified, and quite frankly vulgar. First of all, it was not a proper morning suit. That is not the trousers men wear with morning suits. I have never seen THAT material in a morning suit. It was an ordinary suit with coattails. Saville Row has the best tailors in the world. This is just typical and declassee of the world Harry is now living in. And the category of person he has allowed himself to become, under the ministrations of the hussy to whom he is wed. He can’t even support his country. M&H are only interested in what country can do for them, not what they can do for country.

Lady C wasn’t it nice they gave Harry some privacy with the Princess Royal’s feather? Lady C is LOLOL…what a coincidence. Last time it was candle, this time it was a feather. What will it be next time? A dog’s tail? Wasn’t this absolutely rich? LOLOLOL….Princess Anne couldn’t have been more awesome to greet Harry then plop herself in front of him. There she was, blocking Harry’s view and our view of Harry. I have no idea who at the Palace thought of this, but wasn’t it perfect?

Lady C at the coronation when everyone sang, “God Save The King,” I noticed that Catherine and Sophie curtsied. Harry was exraying William, starting hard at the back of his head, I wonder what he was thinking? Also, he barely sang, “God Save The King.” Yes, Harry could not conceal his rage and frustration that he and Meghan have not been able to conquer William and Catherine. Harry knows that William is the one whom he cannot work his way around. Harry is evidently (according to her sources) boiling over with fury and frustration because he gets grief from Meghan for his failure to get William and Catherine in check.

At the 50:43 mark, Lady C says she thinks Princess Anne, Princess Catherine and Sophie stole the show. Catherine reminds Lady C of Queen Mary. Catherine was splendid. She has a steady magnificence about her. It’s her character and integrity with which she functions.

Lady C it’s been two days since the coronation. What happened to the birthday party that rivals the coronation? Meghan has put out word that she is preserving her mental health and this is the reason she did not attend the coronation. But it didn’t stop her from posing for photographers while hiking, in wait for it, diamond bracelets. LOLOL……That woman is so declasse, so tasteless, so vulgar, so uncultivated. She has new people who are advising her to moderate because everything she has done in the past has made her unpopular. She is listening. She is working on reinventing herself. She is now aware of the fact that she has milked the royal family for all she could have gotten out of them. She is very unregal. She doesn’t know how to behave. She doesn’t behave like a lady. She is like a wannabe pushing her nose at the glass because she can’t get in. She is so undesirable. Who goes on a hike with diamonds on? She is hopeless. Even when she tried to get it right, she never does. Total lack of style, taste and tone – Lady C can’t think of the right word.

Toodles Sinners!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Emit Scabies has got to be the poster boy for what could happen at a cheap aesthetician, surely? I’ve had a couple of tweakments a d when I went for my cupids bow my lady looked at the photo I had and just said ‘nope’ - it wouldn’t have worked for me apparently. I don’t this his person does this?!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Scabie reminds me of the time I let a trainee beautician tint my eyebrows. My kids, hub and virtually every fucker I came into contact with that day asked “when are the butterflies coming”, as the caterpillars on my head were surely ready to take flight.

Dorothy Parker was so writing about Scabie when she said:
‘Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clean to the bone’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
So.Thiis woman is seeing racist ornaments that aren’t there.
She either needs specsavers or a psychologist.
I’m getting a bit fed up with this kind of blame hatred.Racism is abhorrent and has no place in any decent society, but lunatics like this woman are helping fuel race hate.And I’m also fed up that she seems to go unchallenged.Could it be She is showing her own unconscious bias?

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 68
Mike and Zara right behind him and Anne directly in front, brilliant placement! 😁
after Harold's gripe about the 'overseeing' of him & Rachel at HMQE funeral - he could hardly complain about not being surrounded by family this time!! I would like to think that Mike's, Zara's & Anne's hands shot up immediately when RF volunteers were wanted to mark the Stoat - 'We'll do it!!!'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Tom Bower on gb news last night. Says H left angry, and the harkles will be plotting more nasty things to try and embarrass and hurt the RF

Could be right but it seems like William and Catherine they are targeting and the children.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Could be right but it seems like William and Catherine they are targeting and the children.
Tragic loser. No family loyalty at all. Yet claims to be his Mother’s Son. The same mother who would have been in love with William’s children and defended them like a lioness. I think Diana would have told Harry to get fucked if he planned on targeting her grandchildren.
IMG_3628.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.