Harry & Meghan #344 Muppets!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t Meghan once claim there was a rule against everyone wearing the same colour? 🤔
They keep trolling her by wearing the same colour don’t they? It’s hilarious! You can tell they get on like a house on fire and there’s no jealousy or any hierarchical battles between them
---
So.Thiis woman is seeing racist ornaments that aren’t there.
She either needs specsavers or a psychologist.
I’m getting a bit fed up with this kind of blame hatred.Racism is abhorrent and has no place in any decent society, but lunatics like this woman are helping fuel race hate.And I’m also fed up that she seems to go unchallenged.Could it be She is showing her own unconscious bias?
And even though they aren’t there, she’s still outraged because they could have been there! You can’t make it up! These are the types of people who create more division between different cultures

• Sick
Reactions: 58
Not sure if this one has been put forward on the other threads? If it has I apologise and just ignore it:

Harry and Meghan #345 Spitting feathers!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
I’m getting a bit fed up with this kind of blame hatred.Racism is abhorrent and has no place in any decent society, but lunatics like this woman are helping fuel race hate.And I’m also fed up that she seems to go unchallenged.Could it be She is showing her own unconscious bias?
I'm getting a bit fed up that media outlets are paying this woman to appear. Media outlets have turned into a bleeping cesspit where rational, reasoned debate by qualified people has been sidelined by mouthy cunts with an agenda to push (usually their own, so they can sell whatever tit it is they are shilling).

• Heart
Reactions: 61
yes this latest claim is as believable as the claim there's a Martian civilisation that looks like tripods and are afraid of the flu. they literally bombarded us in the month and weeks before corrie that Harry is going to directly fly back home to the welcoming arms minge of his wife. daily, hourly. only to tell us today that Chazy-Rex was "surprised" not to see the sperm he should have flushed at Buckingham for after corrie champers? REALLY?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
She’s a race baiting bleep and best ignored!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Gosh those hiking pics are not flattering, are they? Awful posture, scrawny arms. Thick waist with a weird belt making her look even worse, and her usual awful posture.

The sleeveless t-shirt draws attention to those huge shoulders, too. Not her best look.

No offense but if I'd never seen her before, I'd guess she was an ageing cable tv actress setting up pap shots for attention. And it would be someone I'd never heard of, on the cover of one of those sleb mags that line the supermarket checkouts.

Oh wait....

😅

(Also, I cannot believe this was sanctioned by her new talent agency to the megastars. Imagine working hard to sell her and get her gigs as an A-lister, and then she does something like this? Bargain bucket sleb behaviour.)
Could the belt thing ILBW wore to walk round the car-park hike be a girdle to try and get some sort of waist? :unsure:

man-skipping-man-corset.gif

If so, the elastic was defeated by the squareness 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Tragic loser. No family loyalty at all. Yet claims to be his Mother’s Son. The same mother who would have been in love with William’s children and defended them like a lioness. I think Diana would have told Harry to get fucked if he planned on targeting her grandchildren.
View attachment 2160348
I honestly think that if Diana was still alive, Harry would've been a different Harry to what we are seeing now, a genuine version of what he was like pre Meghan. And I definitely there wouldn't be a Meghan, Diana would've seen right through her.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
They keep trolling her by wearing the same colour don’t they? It’s hilarious! You can tell they get on like a house on fire and there’s no jealousy or any hierarchical battles between them
---

And even though they aren’t there, she’s still outraged because they could have been there! You can’t make it up! These are the types of people who create more division between different cultures
And it's sad that the likes of her have gained such a foothold and so many idiots believe what she says.
They must truly be brain dead.

Reactions: 35
The POW just gets on with it, and we know that she will carry out her duties with devotion, poise, humour, warmth and everything else we could hope for. Plus she is gorgeous. Along with William, who has the same qualities, they really are an asset to Britain.
Get teary seeing TLQ. She was fabulous right to the end. Catherine so respectful. The Monarchy will change in subtle ways. Catherine can wear coloured nail polish and bare her legs if it doesn't disrespect KC/QC. She has an innate sense of what is appropriate for the occasion. i think the summers at Balmoral meant so much to TLQ, spending time together as a normal family, and the Harkles refusing to go symbolised their selfishness and total lack of understanding of family.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
yes this latest claim is as believable as the claim there's a Martian civilisation that looks like tripods and are afraid of the flu. they literally bombarded us in the month and weeks before corrie that Harry is going to directly fly back home to the welcoming arms minge of his wife. daily, hourly. only to tell us today that Chazy-Rex was "surprised" not to see the sperm he should have flushed at Buckingham for after corrie champers? REALLY?

It's the Baroness Bruck account she was referring to, and suggests its run by Myra aka smegz

Reactions: 23
Personally I think she’s trying to stoke racial conflict. I don’t think her bias is unconscious at all.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 61
It's the Baroness Bruck account she was referring to, and suggests its run by Myra aka smegz
oh, yes i know, but i was annoyed at this latest "breaking news". sorry it it came out aggressive.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Tom Bower on gb news last night. Says H left angry, and the harkles will be plotting more nasty things to try and embarrass and hurt the RF

I was about to say they’d be stupid to launch more attacks after all the others backfired so hard…but then I remembered they are stupid.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I love Elizabeth Arden 8 hour! It is a magic fix all for a lot of things. I just need the brand to create a brain bleach so I can get rid of the negative association hahahahaha!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.