Harry & Meghan #344 Muppets!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone answer this for me?

Within civil law if you’ve already declined a settlement and then bring a new fresh case, what bearing does the previous offer have? If they’ve agreed to settle out of court how and why can you just decide you’re going to try again?

Reactions: 23
That list is pointless I'm my opinion.

Smegz was in and out in a couple of years and had maternity leave. Kate had 3 children during that time and also had maternity leave. William was working as Air Ambulance for part of that time too. Prince Philip was ill and then died.
It really doesn't prove anything and publishing it just means that people will attack those they see as slacking.

Reactions: 53
I do this too, I can position one of my home computer monitors or my ipad so that I can read Tattle and still look like I am paying attention!
I do this as well. Have two screens, one supposed to be for the schedule and one for emails. Well, one screen switches between schedule and emails and one screen is for Tattle! In the background zoom is running with team members on (all day) and I'm often asked what's so funny because I've run across a Tattle post that I can't help laughing at. So far, I've been able to get away with it ... :p

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
They’d be better off creating that list from the day Hairy and 43 got married.

Reactions: 23
That list is pointless I'm my opinion.

Smegz was in and out in a couple of years and had maternity leave. Kate had 3 children during that time and also had maternity leave. William was working as Air Ambulance for part of that time too. Prince Philip was ill and then died.
It really doesn't prove anything and publishing it just means that people will attack those they see as slacking.
And I'm sure I read yesterday that Anne had carried out the most engagements, more than KC

Reactions: 22
Can someone answer this for me?

Within civil law if you’ve already declined a settlement and then bring a new fresh case, what bearing does the previous offer have? If they’ve agreed to settle out of court how and why can you just decide you’re going to try again?
And change your evidence 🤦‍♀️🤷

Reactions: 18
My take is they are casting black actors, as it’s the way we employ people these days, rather than the character is actually black.
It'll be a cold day in hell before a white actor is cast as Martin Luther King or Nelson Mandela. It's all so one sided.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
Ooh nasty. Sophie must feel guilty and responsible, even though she didnt hit the poor lady.
She shouldn’t feel any guilt, that’s like saying a passenger in a taxi should feel guilty if the taxi driver hits someone! Sorry, I’m not having a go at you but it annoys me when the media try to imply the Royals there at the time have a responsibility for what has happened. I’m sure she will be concerned for the lady, who wouldn’t be.

Reactions: 39
I had a look at the Staud website. For the most part, the clothes are rather clunky and amateurish with terrible proportions. They are mostly dull too. I would love to have Tim Gunn rip through them. All those sports bras with wide legged, high waisted pants that Kim K. has been sporting lately - all Staud. There are a few cute pieces there, but if her husband was not Ari Emanuel, I don't see them being popular in Hollywood (just like everyone wore those tacky, overwrought Marchesa gowns on the red carpet when Georgina Chapman was married to Harvey Weinstein, although I do think she has improved a great deal as a designer in recent years)

This may be the single ugliest outfit that I have seen from a so-called professional designer. It's made of cellophane! Cellophane! It's like that one Project Runway challenge where they had to use materials from a movie theater
View attachment 2162747
Omg she looks like a shiny tit! 🤣☠

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Isnt the whole trial thing, because H has turned down all compensation offers?

So he has instead taken the whole thing to court so that he can have his version of the truth presented? So it isnt about anyone saying sorry and giving him money as compensation, H has made it into something so much bigger.

I
I hope the judge takes into consideration that H had previously been offered compensation but didn’t accept it (I think I’m right) and that everything he is doing now is just manipulation for his own agenda.

• Sick
Reactions: 30
Oooh look at the waist on tPoW! Bet she isn’t wearing a waist trainer?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Lady C’s Diana books are the best I’ve read and certainly by far the best she’s written because Di gave her extensive interviews so they’re first hand evidence. She’s very fair and obviously liked Di a lot personally but they were truly eye opening for me on the private Diana behind the PR facade.

Half the world is too lazy these days to bother fact checking anything. They read, accept at face value, get wound up and move on, but with the completely incorrect ‘facts’ stuck in their brain. I saw someone the other saying wasn’t it hideous that KCIII owned a third of the world’s land - all these idiots promptly posted agreeing that it was completely unacceptable! How do you fight such moronic ignorance?!! 🥴
BIB

Oh, I know. I had to give up with some of my husband's family, after endless attempts to explain how the Crown Estate works, and that KC3 can't just sell BP or WC for personal gain. And the bit about owning half the world. :rolleyes:

One of my SILs in California, who considers herself super-smart and progressive, and thinks the UK is backwards (and yes, she's a Smeg fan) excelled herself the day after the Corrie.

Full-on email rant about how archaic a hereditary Monarchy is, and how the UK should abolish it and become a more equal, liberal European society like......wait for it..... Denmark, Sweden and the Netherlands. :LOL:

I told her to google the names 'Margrethe', 'Carl Gustav' and 'Willem Alexander' and get back to me.

So far, it's been crickets.....

Daft cow.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.