Harry & Meghan #344 Muppets!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had a look at the Staud website. For the most part, the clothes are rather clunky and amateurish with terrible proportions. They are mostly dull too. I would love to have Tim Gunn rip through them. All those sports bras with wide legged, high waisted pants that Kim K. has been sporting lately - all Staud. There are a few cute pieces there, but if her husband was not Ari Emanuel, I don't see them being popular in Hollywood (just like everyone wore those tacky, overwrought Marchesa gowns on the red carpet when Georgina Chapman was married to Harvey Weinstein, although I do think she has improved a great deal as a designer in recent years)

This may be the single ugliest outfit that I have seen from a so-called professional designer. It's made of cellophane! Cellophane! It's like that one Project Runway challenge where they had to use materials from a movie theater
View attachment 2162747
Definite Emperors new clothes vibes, very very expensive tat!

Reactions: 29
I flipping love your comment! I noticed during covid they always had that Nicola Thorpe, who had a bit part in Coronation Street for a while, on giving her opinion as if she was some sort of moral crusader, jeez she annoyed the hell out of me. people give way to much credit to the media ‘luvvies’ you just have to watch some of them on the celebrity quiz shows to see just how utterly clueless some of them are!!!!
It bugs the hell out of me that actors feature so prominently in honours lists. “Services to acting” my arse. They are in it for themselves not for the common good. Actors don’t go into acting out of some kind of altruism. Many of them are narcs or at least hugely egotistical. The ones that get honoured are usually extremely well paid too. How about honouring more ordinary people who have gone above and beyond instead of these egotistical, pampered pricks? Or at least people in jobs/professions that actually help people?

• Heart
Reactions: 45
It'll be a cold day in hell before a white actor is cast as Martin Luther King or Nelson Mandela. It's all so one sided.
Another thing is - black people have history of their own (and I’m not just talking about slavery) - why don’t they show some of that instead of trying to shoehorn black people into someone else’s history? It’s kind of like saying black history doesn’t matter, and in my opinion, that’s racist.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Yes, I remember that @Amiyaya: The look of abject grief on King Charles's face. And how he was holding Prince Harry's hand looking at the flowers people had left.

And, no, I don't believe Prince Harry will ever realize he isn't the only person to have suffered trauma. I think he is a very limited person in both his cognitive and emotional abilities. All he has is his "I was Diana's son" role and he'll never give that up. He has nothing to replace it with.

And while KC3 might not have been "in love" with her, he still loved her and she was the mother of his beloved sons. These two cannot ever see beyond the ends of their ski jump noses

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I've been thinking about how close William and Harry were supposed to be before MM entered the scene, and Ive realised that I can't recall a picture of H with William and Catherine's children. Are there any?

ETA I mean informal, larking about type pictures, rather than standing on a balcony chatting type
I know that none of us really know what exactly has gone on and we all tend to believe what we want, but when people say that he is jealous and resentful of the Wales children I think it must definitely be true.

I don't remember ever seeing any photos etc of him playing with the children and I always thought that he would be a good, very hands on uncle. He always appeared to be very natural with kids and made no secret of his own desire to become a dad

Reactions: 35
So who’s going to take one for the team and watch the vid if it’s true?! I’m washing my hair I’m afraid.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I know that none of us really know what exactly has gone on and we all tend to believe what we want, but when people say that he is jealous and resentful of the Wales children I think it must definitely be true.

I don't remember ever seeing any photos etc of him playing with the children and I always thought that he would be a good, very hands on uncle. He always appeared to be very natural with kids and made no secret of his own desire to become a dad
The only pic I can remember seeing of them together is this one. Hazza's body language looks way off.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
I thought the same thing about her "queen of people's hearts" statement. She pulled it off with her "Shy Di" look and had me fooled for quite a while. In retrospect, totally manipulative.

Didn't someone here say they had seen a behind the scene of Diana doing that Bashir interview and when they said cut Diana turned the shy Di off and asked how was that.
It was something like it.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
I don’t recall ever seeing Sparold interacting with any of the family children. We’ve seen William giving Zara’s kids a ride on his shoulders etc etc but Gonzo was too self absorbed/jealous/resentful/drunk/drugged to bother with his younger relatives. Even before Mingerella came on the scene he was never photographed holding hands with George or Charlotte, or holding them, carrying them, playing with them or even just having fun around them. Perhaps I’m just misremembering, but I can’t recall anything.
---
duck me 72 blowjobs in a bleeding week oh well beats gargling with mouthwash!!
It’s only ten a day, eleven at weekends…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
My view on the lack of Hairy and wales kids pics is that we don’t see family pics generally. We see posed ‘Candida’ but their private life is just that.

I also honestly believe that the secrecy that surrounds Aldi and Lidl is purely Hairy and he applied his beliefs to pics with the family children too.

also Louis wasn’t born until close to their wedding, George andCharlotte were still very small too so again, their exposure is rightfully limited.

I genuinely believe it was old 43 slithering into the family that sparked a divide long before we realised how bad it was.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.