Harry & Meghan #343 He looked like a bag of sh!te, suit creased and high as a kite

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was being sexist too, double whammy. I'll expect my handwritten note from Meg to correct me on my heinous ways.
When you get it, don’t post it on here. Not unless you want to live in cardboard box whilst Meg spends her winnings having her face further augmented.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
MA needs to grow up …… put the cap on the right way around, your not 10 years old you bleeping tool
Rather shows his age, doesn't it? Trying to recapture lost youth 😂

Someone upthread had remarked that she thought herself so important that she could overshadow the coronation with pics of herself hiking. Yep, she does, and she also has a habit of thinking that she is way hotter and prettier than she actually is. Remember the footage of her getting the red dress fitted/her petulant attitude at the event with that dress? We know that was a monstrosity, and not like got crumpled on the way messy.

Bet she thought, wow, I've lost so much weight and had that surgery so have had a magical transformation, not that I needed it. But my fans must be missing me so let me give everyone a lovely surprise. Let me get 'papped', the plebs will die of jealousy and wonder. She is absolutely delusional.

We see that sort of thinking and behaviour amongst bridezillas all the time, and even people with birthdays - my day, my week, my year, my decade. Experienced it with my narc relatives - I said, so my will be done, my event so everyone has to drop everything for days to focus solely on me. In the middle of the most acrimonious fights, my narc uncle's grandchild was born. So they expected us to drop everything and proclaim the coming of the next best thing after his wife and DIL, and to be in absolute raptures and die to attend all the functions they were organising to welcome the child, who we had absolutely no clue was coming. And for whose premature birth (a huge lie) we had been blamed.

Delusional is too mild and polite a word actually. 🤷

ChaoticArtist I hope you and your Dad are feeling better soon. I think when we're under stress we're more susceptible to disease.

I don't know what to say about your narc Mum.

Hope you feel better soon and everything improves on the home front.

🦋🦋💐🍦🍦🍦🍷

Thank you 🤗♥ definitely agree about stress. We've got some inherited chronic stuff like bronchitis. Should be mild and just inconvenient, but stress makes it into a whole other thing. Plus post-covid/long Covid. One thing leading to another. Not getting a stitch in time.

Tiny update: Doc just reviewed and said this is most likely Covid, given that my oxygen levels are dipping. Will continue to treat as the flu. I could have done without the diagnosis, frankly. The panic attacks are horrendous. Anyway, it's not gone, so everyone should still stay alert and practise safety measures.

Relatively peaceful in the house right now. I'm being more vocal about what I'm doing, mum's mostly sleeping, and I'm getting very irritated with dad for not practising safety measures properly - she loves it when we are in conflict. I'm trying to impose essential survival activities only mode to reduce work and stress, but it's very difficult to convince an Indian housewife when she's in the Indian housewife mode to adhere to that 😂

About mum. It's complicated. She isn't that bad either. Some things she can't help, some things that I guess she learned and can't stop using as a survival tactic. All my grandparents were abusive to my parents - physically and emotionally. Narcs and enablers. Golden children, my parents were the scapegoats. They were groomed to basically fail - not allowed to stand up for themselves, bad habits encouraged, beaten down at every step. Her father and brother used our circumstances to exploit and control me and her financially and legally. She started breaking out of their hold only last year, but has a long way to go yet. A lot of her 'mean' or 'greedy' behaviours stem from trauma. Some are just the only dynamic she has experienced. That household is so horribly toxic. Same with her in-laws, though that side's style was thankfully quieter but more manipulative.

I can't cut any of them off until she does, and she won't. Can't cut her off because they'll use it to cause legal trouble for me. Made sure through grooming and disruption tactics that I don't have the resources or the necessary smartness to fight them. Plus she's a victim too and she's my mother. I do love her. And she's pretty cool at times. Also she's been sick all her life so that has played a huge role. Plus she hasn't had the advantage of growing up with the internet and having access to information about abuse. No one like Tattlers to point out narc behaviour that she could relate to. Plus of course anyone, especially a narc, would deny as wrong their own traits. I used to tell her but I'm the last person she would ever listen to.

I've developed unhealthy behaviours to survive myself, and God knows how many narcissistic traits I've inherited 😂 so I hardly have a leg to stand on. I've just vowed to break the cycle, and seems like the universe agrees = no chance at getting a partner. Oh well. Better single and lonely than to bag myself a male Smegs. Can you imagine the horror? 🤷

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I don't know if it's been mentioned already but I have seen a photo of Princess Anne talking to H. I think PrAnne is at the end of the row before she moves along to take her seat in front of H. PrAnne is facing away from the camera but H has a face on him.
I think she’s talking to Zara and he’s just smiling to make himself look good

• Haha
Reactions: 32
My thoughts, for what they're worth.

Camilla did certainly look uncomfortable, and I do think she was in pain. I also feel that she will know that some people would have thought that it would have been Diana. Also she is now our Queen, and just remember who was our last Queen. Lots must have been in her thoughts. But I like her, she is a rock for Charles and keeps him happy.

If the lip readers are correct and Haz said it's over. Could he have been referring to the relationship between him and William, or even with the family.

Now the Coronations over, I'm hoping Lady C will divulge whatever she was referring to.

Reactions: 55
The PPoWs look regal as ever, is that smashing plates I hear from across the ocean?

• Heart
Reactions: 29
After behaving like he did at his fathers coronation I hope he is completely cut off and ignored. The damage he and his hoe have caused to the RF is awful

• Sick
Reactions: 44
Loving the official photographs. I really hope that there is one of Charles, William and George in amongst them.

Reactions: 33
I hate to say this but I don’t like it. He isn’t owning it, and looks weak. The photographer should have advised him to keep his mouth closed, and not to slouch. He could be holding a TV remote and a beer in those hands, he looks so nonchalant. It certainly lacks the majesty of his mothers Corination portrait.

I know it’s hard for him. He is very conscious that there are a growing number of people who feel disgruntled by the RF. This morning I had a chat with the lady serving me in the COOP and her and her colleagues were not happy about this coronation, in light of the financial difficulty many of us are facing in this country.
He also has the weight of persistent racism accusations and commonwealth nations threatening to remove him as head of state. Add to that your usual bevvy of inverted snobs and republicans, and then the fact he has very large shoes to fill (figuratively) and people still miss her.

I haven’t even included the ongoing tit storm created by his gopher son and his tit eating rictus grin wearing cunty daughter in law.

Sorry to be negative. I don’t dislike Charles, but I see a man very much conflicted in this photo, and this was pretty much his demeanour during the service.
It is what it is. He is 50 years older than his mothers coronation photos, she was a youthful girl in her twenties, he’s an old man in his seventies, so no comparison. Yes, times have changed but despite all the negativity he has been prepared for this moment since the age of 4. I don’t suppose he thought it would be a 70 year apprenticeship. And that arsewipe and his shrew in America have aged him, plus yes we miss our late Majesty but so does he, it was his much loved mama. I think he looks majestic, regal but very very tired.

• Heart
Reactions: 68
apprently william said KC3 hurt His neck because of the weight of the Crown am guessing the same for Camilla
I had to stop playing VR video games the heavy headset wasn't worth the resulting pain for days afterward. I can't imagine being 70+ and how long that day was! It was exhausting watching; the lip reader report from Yahoo News:
Screenshot_20230508_100840_Samsung Internet.jpg

Adding to the conversation about what may happen if the King passes before the new Queen. I think the new guard will step up and sweep away the past while respecting tradition. QC never wanted to be in the spotlight, I imagine she'd happily retire into obscurity at Ray Mill Farm. It's where she goes now for peace & quiet. She might be allowed to use Birkhall since it's private property and owned outright by KCIII but would probably revert back to the estate upon her passing. As much I've always been Team Camilla without the King around she'll probably just keep her primary associations with Battersea, Osteoporosis & Domestic violence. After such devotion to the Firm she would enjoy being a gran, gardening, watching Strictly & reading Tattle. 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 44
And I keep coming back to the thought that Meghan could have been a part of it, had she behaved. She’s scheming, I am actually surprised she gave up and Megxited as quickly as she did, considering the Queen’s age at that time you would think that a selfish schemer would have calculated that it might be worth her hanging on in the family for a couple of years so she could be part of the jubilee, funeral, coronation etc, without being hated and relegated. Then she could have Megxited. In scheme terms, she blew her powder keg up too soon. Now she’s upset a nation and Harry’s whole family and Hollywood doesn’t want to know her. She’s Markled herself!

Smeg thought she should get clothes, jewellery, be paid for appearances etc etc and not have to go to factory/shop openings, old peoples homes.
Smeg thought it would be all international travel, castles etc etc.

She only hacked it for 76 working days. From the time Smeg met H until they buggered off she took 22 flights to 20 different locations.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
I really hate all the crappy comments about camilla every time she’s posted about on their social media pages. I hope she knows she has support it’s just that the nasty ones are louder

• Heart
Reactions: 69
I really hate all the crappy comments about camilla every time she’s posted about on their social media pages. I hope she knows she has support it’s just that the nasty ones are louder
Especially as statistically half of marriages end in divorce these days it's unfair that Camilla is still mocked for being the other woman. The public aren't exactly perfect either when it comes to relationships. There were 4 adults involved who all had a part to play, but it was 25 years ago! People need to move on and respect that they've been married for a long time now, they are each other's rock. They've stood the test of time.

• Heart
Reactions: 65
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.