Harry & Meghan #343 He looked like a bag of sh!te, suit creased and high as a kite

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Actually I think she shows all the hallmarks of Ozempic abuse - the rapid weight loss leaves you with excess and saggy skin
I would agree with you generally, but also maintain that pregnancy can really do a number on your boob volume, regardless of other weight loss or distribution. I think if you lose lots of weight you get excess and saggy skin but she has never had much weight to lose in fairness.

Reactions: 19

William must tap on his cousins when it comes to events from time to time! As much as I admire the Princess Royal, she is getting older and needs to relax. Beatrice and Eugenie are excited to celebrate the coronation with the public.

Eugenie looks glowing in her pregnancy, I must say. MM could never!

And agree with the King and Queen. They look frail. :( Hoping they got ample rest after the weekend!

• Wow
Reactions: 51
This thread moves fast, so apologies if this has already been posted.

This video shows him making a comment to Eugenie about her pregnant belly. She looks disgusted at him, and moves away, pulling her coat around her. He is such an immature ass----.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 55
This thread moves fast, so apologies if this has already been posted.

This video shows him making a comment to Eugenie about her pregnant belly. She looks disgusted at him, and moves away, pulling her coat around her. He is such an immature ass----.

Eugenie has given birth once, and will be soon. Can't imagine Jack's disgust when Hazno fat-shamed her!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
"I'll be the king first, so don't be excited."
I think George is really cute 😁 and he seems such an earnest little fellow.

When Lionel was 'singing' Catherine and Charlotte were politely waving their flags.
George's expression just said 'eh, okay then...' 😁

I enjoyed the concert. The lighting effects were amazing and even if some performances weren't great, there seemed to be a lovely atmosphere, I thought.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Those hiking photos with the entourage scream Hollywood weirdo. Looks like the new pr must have got her on a merger and think as much of her as we do. So sinewy
She's looking like a piece of dried out jerky.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Is she out with her ex husband?
Harry gets home she leaves him with the kids and goes out with ex How nice 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Dreadful pain? Are her bunions hurting her again? . Did he not see the people taking part in the coronation? Did he not see the pains that his father took to make it a diverse occasion? Did he not see the important roles that women had? Women of color! He is such a horse's ass! Too bad Penny didn't take that sword and stick it in him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

William must tap on his cousins when it comes to events from time to time! As much as I admire the Princess Royal, she is getting older and needs to relax. Beatrice and Eugenie are excited to celebrate the coronation with the public.

And agree with the King and Queen. They look frail. :( Hoping they got ample rest after the weekend!
I HAVE to wonder why this pair have suddenly been back in the press? They've been pretty much ignored last few years. Whats going on?

• Wow
Reactions: 31
Let me get this straight. Meghan is papped while out on a "hike". But she's wearing a gold watch, gold necklace and gold bangles, and doesn't appear to be carrying a bottle of water.

What kind of bleeping hike is she on? A hike to Whole Foods?

Oh no wait, it's a hike to meet the Backgrid photographers she called earlier.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 106
I HAVE to wonder why this pair have suddenly been back in the press? They've been pretty much ignored last few years. Whats going on?
It does seem they are taking on more of a role. With all the obligations it makes sense to enlist the younger set.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Probably a negotation to be integrated back in to the RF? Eugenie must have spilled everythinh she knows. We clearly saw the Yorks attending all events, and the press really had covered them extensively.

Maybe testing public opinion on them with a view to doing some duties?
Agree to this. KC has to need more royals to take on duties. If this works for the York princesses, maybe they will try to re-introduce Lady Louise? Her appearance at the balcony has to mean something.

Reactions: 38
Ok all you kitty lovers, I need some advice. My dogs are my family. Where they grew up there were no cats. There were bunnies, squirrels, chipmunks, racoons, bears and lizards all chaseable, but no kitties. My girls have a high prey drive. I have a 6 foot wooden fenced yard. Today when I let my girls out in their yard, there was a visiting kitty. Dogs cornered the poor, frightened kitty. It could have been very bad. I used a rake to move them away, grabed their collers and took them back inside. I opened the gate to let the cat escape, but it was frozen in fear. Clearly this kitty is someone's baby. It has a coller and a tag. I have chased it from my yard several times while my dogs were inside and it kept coming back. It successfully killed one of the visiting birds (I feed them) in my yard in the past. I don't know to whom the kitty belongs. So my biggest question, is after such a frightful experience, will the cat come back? Do I need to do yards checks before I let my dogs out? (I use to do yard bear checks and it sucked)I don't want anyone to get hurt. That kitty was fierce, I was impressed. I am still shaky I thought that kitty was going to get slaughtered before I could calm the dogs down. Any suggestions? Clearly the fence is not an obstacle, the cat will go where it wants. Sigh.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20

Does anyone else think that she’s showing how an actually pregnant woman does bend down?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
The best thing about this one is that textboxes cover what the plume doesn't. Pretty sure it wasn't an accident 😂

Should have had Katy Perry sit there. Then we wouldn't have seen his ugly mug at all with the size of her hat.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.