Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SFV

VIP Member
It is a totally staged pap walk, she is out front and center, her friends and the bodyguard standing well out of the way so that clear photos can be taken of her. She is so transparent and as unauthentic as you can get.

• Sick
Reactions: 60

Chita

VIP Member
View attachment 2156893

I think it would have looked better with all the ladies in white on one side and all the men on the other, just my opinion.

look how Edward and Sophie are supporting Princess Alexandra. She has aged considerably since Prince Philip's and the Queen's funerals.
Harry sat next to her in the Abbey and I did not see him even acknowledge her presence, let alone see if she was ok. She's 86 FFS.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 60

ElChanguito

VIP Member
I was a big Meghan fan when she first came on the scene! Yep, I was. I thought they made a cute couple and I sent them a congratulations card for their wedding, even defended Meghan when people said her wedding dress was horrible!

Anyhoosie, what a pathetic figure she now cuts in those “hiking” 🙄 pics. No husband, no kids, her venomous mind seems to be withering her from the inside out, her arms and legs look disgusting! The only people by her side are the Backgrid pap she paid to be there, her day one Markus Anderson and yet another random woman performing as Meghan’s pal.

It‘s a sad sight indeed against the majesty of the coronation.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 59

ChipDex

VIP Member
@LadyMuck We posted at the same time. :)

From the article:

. Writing for Bazaar, he said: "While Charles clearly has an interest in enhancing diversity, it was impossible to ignore the fact that the royal family’s only family member of colour (and mother of the House of Windsor’s only mixed-race children), Duchess Meghan, didn’t feel comfortable or welcome enough to attend."
Dear Scrotie.

If you did your research you would know that the RF already has two family members "of colour" in the form of the Duke and Duchess of Gloucester's grandchildren via Lady Davina Lewis (formerly WINDSOR) and her Maori ex-husband. The latter being the family's first POC, long before Smeg.

Just because they have a low profile doesn't mean they don't exist.

Do better.

• Heart

Margo_Channing

VIP Member
On the subject of Lady Louise she combines a down-to-earth approach to life (working in a garden centre) with an ethereal beauty which is unusual in the RF. I think the title 'Lady' suits her. Better to be called 'Lady' when everyone knows you are a 'Princess', than to be called 'Princess' when everyone knows you are not a lady.
I'm looking at you Princess Henry.

View attachment 2156341
Lady Louise looks an awful lot like Rosamund Pike in this picture. Shes definitely been brought up well both her and her brother, props to Sophie and Edward, maybe harry should take note.

• Heart

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
Not going to lie, I love William and his speech at the concert was great but how come he could memorise that but not a couple of lines during the coronation service?
There was probably an autocue/teleprompter on one of the cameras at the concert, and it was more of a speech he could speak from the heart and not necessarily get wrong, whereas at the Abbey it had to be exact wording for it to be correct and proper, hence everyone having the cards to get it absolutely right and spot on for the Coronation to go down as a success in the history books!

vp79

You really have to question the integrity of any media outlet that pays him money for his opinion. You really do. I've never known the major media outlets to be so utterly piss-poor than now (and it's only going to get worse as people continue to flee from mainstream media). Sites like this one are actually as good or even better than some of the major news outlets imo!
There are more royal experts on this thread than in the media right now.

And the amount of times I've seen something discussed here and then lo and behold it appears on the daily mail website, I don't think that's a coincidence!

• Haha
  • Heart

GalaxyGirl70

VIP Member
I actually felt a bit sorry for Camilla this weekend. She has barely been mentioned - it's all been God Save The King, and even William didn't mention her in his speech last night. At one point, I think she thought he was going to and she had to change her expression a bit quick. She's looked exhausted and in pain, sitting very stiffly too. She's never wanted any of this and must really love Charles to be enduring this in her later years.

• Heart
  • Sad

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
Camilla looked so nervous and stressed during the whole coronation. She didn't look like a woman who, according to her stepson, and schemed for years for that moment.

She didn't look like that, at all.
A few times I held my breath for her, stepping down from chair, curtsying to Charles and walking down the aisle wearing the crown. She looked petrified and who could blame her.

Dumbo’s words about her were pure bile , as we know, and I don’t see the woman he described. He can’t stand that she’s popular.

• Sick

Amiyaya

VIP Member
Why would you be out for a walk with friends without your children, on their birthday weekend?

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 58

Chita

VIP Member
I'm trying to find out who made Catherine's red suit. Think it's Alexander McQueen.
Katy Perrys frock is a Viv Westwood and Nicole Scherzingers blue velvet beauty was by Carolina Jobb.
She's the costumier for the Royal Opera.

Meghan's outfit looks like it was from a dumpster.

• Haha
  • Heart

ChipDex

VIP Member
It just gets better and better.

Smeggy's favourite shoe brand now out there, tweeting about Catherine wearing their shoes. With a nice HRH included for good measure. :LOL:

Screenshot_20230508-121147_kindlephoto-312742651.png

• Heart

LadyMuck

VIP Member
It's bad, but not surprising that H didn't even put out a congratulations to the new King, his own father, on his social media or even on behalf of Archewell

• Angry

Plantagenet

VIP Member
The only hike this woman took was from the back door to the hill behind her overpriced dump of a house. Paps also don’t lurk on hiking trails. This is such a phony set up shot. Is Marcus homeless again and staying with her? Scobie would move in too but the dry climate would make his plastic face crack. I think Harold is rarely there and she has this rotating group of people staying with her.

• Haha
  • Heart

CELESTE CROCKETT

VIP Member
Ah, but be grateful, those 22 flights to 20 different locations were sufficient for the scales to drop from her beautiful/stunning/entrancing/gorgeous eyes and make her realise that plebs going on holiday abroad, once a year, we’re destroying the environment AND THEY SHOULD STOP IT FORTHWITH.
AND she took all those flights WITHOUT her PASSPORT

• Haha
  • Angry

Anneofgreengables

Chatty Member
Hi Tattlers. These threads have moved so fast I’ll have to spend the day catching up. Finally got rid of the last of the weekend guests, fuck sake thought I was going to have to organise a Freedom Flight for myself this morning. Thought they’d never go but filled up with breakfast and shown the door politely.
We all loved the concert, had been to our street party so everyone was tired and a little pissed but the whole day and evening was fabulous. So proud of the speech William made about his Pa. Pity the other one couldn’t be a son like this. But the King was duly humbled by what the POW said and it showed.
I also agree the Queen didn’t look well, and I agree with someone further up thread suggesting Parkinson’s I too have noticed the head tremors over the last year or so. I’m sure all will be apparent in time. I hope not and maybe after a rest she may feel a little better but last night she looked vague and rather detached at times and it worried me a little.
Now on to the organised pap photos coming out of Cali. She’s been on the missing list recently popping her diet pills like smarties so she gets the reaction we’ve all given. Look how thin and scrawny she looks 🙄. Keeping to the Diana narrative all the way. Weight loss, eating disorder, marital emotional abuse, blah blah blah. She’s deliberately gone out in that vest and leggings to show her waif like body and what that nasty RF have done to her, again just like Diana. However Diana still looked regal and dressed impeccably, Peg just looks like a bag of shite as per usual. Haznohair nowhere to be seen since returning to wherever he is. Oi you vile pair, show us the kids, show us the birthday boy, No….ok then, fuck off the pair of you.

• Haha
  • Heart