Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jonathanlynch

VIP Member
Lengthy, and well written, article in the New Yorker from Harry’s ghostwriter. Obviously written with H’s permission.

Opposition is true friendship? True friendship would be insisting that the passage where Harry rubs Elizabeth Arden on his frozen cock with that act and smell making him remember his mother was absolutely not going to be included. As in, if you insist it goes in then I quit. Opposition might also have been wise to not put a number on the amount of Taliban you’ve killed. Whatever salient or thought provoking points Harry and his ghostwriter thought this memoir was making became irrelevant when it made him an international laughing stock with the former and a pariah for the latter.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

knoddle

VIP Member
BW mentions Camilla and her health in her video. She feels she hasn't been well for a while and when she first got ill it was serious enough that her children had spoken to their father about it.
Remember QC has had covid twice, the last time was in Feb 2023. She supported KC through the death of his parents, the vicious harkle lies, then becoming Queen. She has behaved impeccably while being attacked by haz, the sugz, the diana-ites and the media. That is a lot to go through in a short period of time, and she aint a spring chicken. She must be exhusted, I'm pooped just thinking about it and I am several years younger.
---
Could have been taken short?Could be picking up his post?
Could have locked himself in the bathroom for wank and to smoke a joint.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Crabbypatty00

Chatty Member
Matey is wearing shorts, the other one is in a t-shirt. Meg is clearly confused or just ignored the forecast and rocked up wearing sun hat, sunglasses, a coat and a bloody great pair of wooly socks on her trotters.

Obviously this nature loving "experienced camper" and all round tree hugging saviour of climate change doesn't spend a great deal of time venturing past the chicken coop or the entwined palm trees.

This attempt at "hiking chic" went wrong when she was forced to tie her coat round her waist like a middle aged man on a family outing.

• Haha
  • Heart

Happy Lady

VIP Member
My thoughts, for what they're worth.

Camilla did certainly look uncomfortable, and I do think she was in pain. I also feel that she will know that some people would have thought that it would have been Diana. Also she is now our Queen, and just remember who was our last Queen. Lots must have been in her thoughts. But I like her, she is a rock for Charles and keeps him happy.

If the lip readers are correct and Haz said it's over. Could he have been referring to the relationship between him and William, or even with the family.

Now the Coronations over, I'm hoping Lady C will divulge whatever she was referring to.

emmer_moans

VIP Member
Mine make their way past my bins each evening on the way to their hidey hole in my front garden. If I dare to go out at about 11pm they hiss at me from vehind the bins
And I keep coming back to the thought that Meghan could have been a part of it, had she behaved. She’s scheming, I am actually surprised she gave up and Megxited as quickly as she did, considering the Queen’s age at that time you would think that a selfish schemer would have calculated that it might be worth her hanging on in the family for a couple of years so she could be part of the jubilee, funeral, coronation etc, without being hated and relegated. Then she could have Megxited. In scheme terms, she blew her powder keg up too soon. Now she’s upset a nation and Harry’s whole family and Hollywood doesn’t want to know her. She’s Markled herself!

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Ooh thanks to all for voting for my title suggestion😍
The last thread was locked before I got back here, but I wanted to say that
Lady Louise looked gorgeous at the Coro and I was struck by how much she's looking like Sophie now.
Anyone that believes Chas raised a glass to fark, well I've got a 🌉 to sell you 🐐🙄😁

• Heart

Thalia

VIP Member
Look at her legs. Those calves have never walked anywhere!

I live on the edge of the Peak District and ILBW looks like the "hikers" we sometimes see, in full gear, puffing and panting while little kids in shorts and sandals just run past them 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

poultonlefylde

Chatty Member
My co-worker has been going on and on about how it should have been Queen Diana and how she kept getting emotional thinking about Diana on the coronation day.
Says it's unfair that Harry and his kids were not given prominent roles but Camilla's grandkids were given a center stage. Then started on how Meghan Markle is like Diana, spoke her mind and wanted respect for herself so was thrown out of the Royal Family. They want subservient women like Kate who just smile and nod. What?🤣

I have already told her I am not interested in discussing coronation with her but she just doesn't get it.
thought I would come and vent it out here before I explode.

• Haha
  • Heart

FrancesDundee80

VIP Member
tbh, Angelina in those photos is not exactly goals.

It's the pettiness of it all: calling backgrid to send the paps - she is not even pretending anymore that the paps are after her - it's taking a gold watch and a blood diamond pinky ring on a hike, and it's the really low life grifters posing as friends. A day after the Coronation. If her goal is to show us that she never ever belonged to a decent and classy family, let alone TRF, then mission accomplished.

• Heart

Amiyaya

VIP Member
She really could have scored an absolute PR win by being spotted out on a hike or a picnic with the children. Why do this and leave them behind?! Regardless of a birthday weekend?!

Reactions: 53

Chita

VIP Member
I hope the media will continue to report on what the working Royals are doing. Focus on the good work they do. It only needs a few minutes on the daily news.
Keep them seen in a positive light and ignore the negativity.

• Heart
Reactions: 53