Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shushex

VIP Member
And I keep coming back to the thought that Meghan could have been a part of it, had she behaved. She’s scheming, I am actually surprised she gave up and Megxited as quickly as she did, considering the Queen’s age at that time you would think that a selfish schemer would have calculated that it might be worth her hanging on in the family for a couple of years so she could be part of the jubilee, funeral, coronation etc, without being hated and relegated. Then she could have Megxited. In scheme terms, she blew her powder keg up too soon. Now she’s upset a nation and Harry’s whole family and Hollywood doesn’t want to know her. She’s Markled herself!
i still think they was kicked out over some big fat financial shenanigans in the commonwealth trust/royal foundation.

eta: and the merching scheme for Sussex Royal (pajams and undies with Sussex royal logo FFS!). i think Lady C wrote about it in her book.

• Wow
Reactions: 58

JBinstafun

Chatty Member
No way did H go to Buckingham Palace. Westminster Abbey to Heathrow by road is a MINIMUM of 20 minutes - flat out at 80 the whole way; 40 minutes at normal speed limits with no traffic. He was pictured leaving the Abbey at 1.15 and he was pictured at Heathrow at 1.50. Do they think we’re thick!?

• Heart
Reactions: 58

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
Had to laugh at a comment elsewhere ... "She's had so much of her nose chiselled off she can no longer rest her sun glasses on it". :LOL:

nnbdu2d2pjya1.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Damn wot have I missed ?😳

I went out tonight then when I came home there were 2 adorable hedgehogs in my back garden which distracted me. I haven't seen one in years and my daughters friend had never seen one before 😘

• Heart

Hannahebee

VIP Member
Harry flew straight back to be with Meghan & the children for Archie's 4th birthday celebrations, yet a mere 24 hours later she has already left him and gone on a pap walk.

• Haha
  • Heart

Fredsnail

VIP Member
Not going to lie, I love William and his speech at the concert was great but how come he could memorise that but not a couple of lines during the coronation service?
I guess nerves - and to make sure 100% the wording was right on such an important event.

• Heart

Vanelope

VIP Member
I think she was exhausted and stressed but oddly enough a fb friend yesterday posted that she has Dementia and much to my surprise several people agreed. Personally I think it is ridiculous but it interested me that people can think that.
I think she was overwhelmed and very nervous all weekend. She has always, necessarily been in the background, doing her patronages more quietly and giving talks to smaller arenas and doing face to face engagements. Now at the age of 70 was crowned in front of those crowds, trying not to drop a crown, having to walk in a long gown. Must have been terrifying.

• Wow
  • Heart

Dooley Doo

VIP Member
And I keep coming back to the thought that Meghan could have been a part of it, had she behaved. She’s scheming, I am actually surprised she gave up and Megxited as quickly as she did, considering the Queen’s age at that time you would think that a selfish schemer would have calculated that it might be worth her hanging on in the family for a couple of years so she could be part of the jubilee, funeral, coronation etc, without being hated and relegated. Then she could have Megxited. In scheme terms, she blew her powder keg up too soon. Now she’s upset a nation and Harry’s whole family and Hollywood doesn’t want to know her. She’s Markled herself!

Smeg thought she should get clothes, jewellery, be paid for appearances etc etc and not have to go to factory/shop openings, old peoples homes.
Smeg thought it would be all international travel, castles etc etc.

She only hacked it for 76 working days. From the time Smeg met H until they buggered off she took 22 flights to 20 different locations.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

SweetSummerChild

VIP Member
I think she was exhausted and stressed but oddly enough a fb friend yesterday posted that she has Dementia and much to my surprise several people agreed. Personally I think it is ridiculous but it interested me that people can think that.
I think some people just want to be nasty about Camilla.

• Sick
  • Sad

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
"I'll be the king first, so don't be excited."
I think George is really cute 😁 and he seems such an earnest little fellow.

When Lionel was 'singing' Catherine and Charlotte were politely waving their flags.
George's expression just said 'eh, okay then...' 😁

I enjoyed the concert. The lighting effects were amazing and even if some performances weren't great, there seemed to be a lovely atmosphere, I thought.

• Heart

LorraineH483

Chatty Member
Love, love, love that Lady Louise is getting talked about a lot & getting such wonderful comments 😊 - she's unfairly been the butt of many cruel jokes & comments over the years but she's really blossoming & coming into her own and I thought she looked fab at the Corrie (and the concert too) 👌

• Heart

emmer_moans

VIP Member
He did, so is there a huge difference of opinion in the Bloom/Perry household? Orlando may have been an excellent Legolas, but he has poor judgement (naked paddle boarding anyone?).
When Katy was dating Russell Brand I remember in interviews she was saying she liked Britain and Brits and she seemed genuinely enthused about being here for a while. I think also she probably appreciates being asked to perform and how unique an opportunity it was…gratefulness is becoming, M could learn from Katy.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Umbridge

Williams speech was amazing. Ive been a bit meh all weekend but that brought a tear to my eye!

Charlotte looked so proud of her Daddy too, as did Charles of his son.

Oh god, Im off again... 🥹

• Heart

moodykitten

This thread moves fast, so apologies if this has already been posted.

This video shows him making a comment to Eugenie about her pregnant belly. She looks disgusted at him, and moves away, pulling her coat around her. He is such an immature ass----.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 55