Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
And I keep coming back to the thought that Meghan could have been a part of it, had she behaved. She’s scheming, I am actually surprised she gave up and Megxited as quickly as she did, considering the Queen’s age at that time you would think that a selfish schemer would have calculated that it might be worth her hanging on in the family for a couple of years so she could be part of the jubilee, funeral, coronation etc, without being hated and relegated. Then she could have Megxited. In scheme terms, she blew her powder keg up too soon. Now she’s upset a nation and Harry’s whole family and Hollywood doesn’t want to know her. She’s Markled herself!
BIB - She could but she never knew how to behave, in general terms, I mean. And she is not very bright, imo.
They could have had a very nice life indeed. The spare has all the trappings of royal life and all the nice things, without the responsibility.

If Harry was what many of us thought he was when he was younger, ie likeable and a bit of fun*, (*leaving aside obviously the horrible stuff he did and said when younger) they would always have been welcomed at whatever events were assigned to them.

She didn't want to work, she saw him as a golden ticket to being a royal, living in Windsor Castle, 😝 rich beyond her wildest dreams and having people bowing to her. Reality hit then and it turned out to be very different.

The lofty declaration that they would 'collaborate' with the queen after they left says it all really. He had no excuse for not knowing that's not how things work. And her, well, like I said she's not that bright. I loved the meme someone posted somewhere of Louis belting out God save the king, it said 'look a five year old could learn it.' 😁

Sums it all up really.

• Heart
Reactions: 64

jonathanlynch

VIP Member
Sussex Fans: They were right to leave that toxic institution. It is a clown show. A cult. Living their best lives!

Screenshot_20230508_114212_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230508_114217_Chrome.jpg

Also Sussex Fans: OMG! That is brilliant! Can I buy it? The real King and Queen! That right there makes me a monarchist!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 63

petalpetunia

Chatty Member
In my humble opinion about Camilla she doesn't have any signs of dementia. I've worked with people with this desease for years in a voluntary capacity so i'm not professing to be an expert but i really don't believe she has it at all, i suspect she's just exhausted and in pain.

Shushex

VIP Member
nicked from reddit. i swear you can't make this shit up!

they won't use the actual pictures as it would be too intrusive. mods, we need an eyeroll/groan/facepalm reaction please.

Screenshot 2023-05-08 at 10.48.10.png

• Haha
  • Sick

jonathanlynch

VIP Member
Opposition is true friendship? True friendship would be insisting that the passage where Harry rubs Elizabeth Arden on his frozen cock with that act and smell making him remember his mother was absolutely not going to be included. As in, if you insist it goes in then I quit. Opposition might also have been wise to not put a number on the amount of Taliban you’ve killed. Whatever salient or thought provoking points Harry and his ghostwriter thought this memoir was making became irrelevant when it made him an international laughing stock with the former and a pariah for the latter.
On that theme I read the Secret Life of Tiger Woods biography and was reminded of how racism was also used for ultimately making money. Despite Tiger excelling at the junior and amateur levels and his fame within the niche sport extending to the mainstream he, with an increased national profile, began using his mixed race to his advantage. He (and his father) used two stump stories. "I became aware of my racial identity on my first day of school, on my first day of kindergarten. A group of sixth graders tied me to a tree, spray-painted the word 'n****r' on me, and threw rocks at me. That was my first day of school. And the teacher really didn't do much of anything." He then said he, just five years old, walked a couple of blocks home alone. Given how his mother was so protective of him if this actually happened she would have absolutely annihilated the staff there. The teachers at the school also poured scorn on that story suggesting kids would have been supervised at all times and no child on their first day would go home alone. The other aggrandizing story was how when as a junior and amateur he would travel across the US and, playing elitist type country clubs with mainly rich white memberships, he said he was barred from using the clubhouse and facilities because of the colour of his skin. He used this racism as a motivation with only two questions at such unwelcoming places. What is the course record and where is the first tee? Funnily enough there are plenty of testimonies from those on those circuits at the time that Woods and his father were welcomed and his story was a fantasy as far as they were concerned.

In the end Woods becomes a phenomenal talent and he signs commercial deals along with a provocatively race baiting Nike advert launching their deal. His father was so enthused that he deudedly said his son would change the world like Gandhi had. Before he even hits a ball as a professional Tiger is a multi-millionaire at 20 and set for life. Now that doesn’t mean that there is no racism in the US and that he wouldn’t have faced prejudices during his rise but even if he crashed and burned as a pro, lost form and ended up injured or in the lower Tours he became a rich man propped up with an attention grabbing narrative of being a man of mixed race in a white mans sport. Unlike Meghan, Woods had talent and despite the sob story for PR delivered on his talent. Meghan doesn’t have such talent. She also had her stump stories. Like the P&G story, like her shattered innocence thinking falling ashes was snow during the LA riots, like the climbing through the back of her car going through the audition grind before she became a Star it all became a part of her mythology. She thought she’d gotten the ultimate sob story after marrying into a terribly white family and, of course, shock of horrors, she faced racism. Her mission took on a messiah complex. She had no interest in doing any actual work or meaningful service. She must have thought she had it made and she even managed to convince her husband that he had unconscious bias and that they mutually needed to save his British family from themselves. The suspicious part obviously that they would do that from thousands of miles away in America while conveniently raking in the inevitable millions that her victim playing story would bank her. Only one problem. She isn’t Tiger Woods. She has no actual talent.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

SkinnyMalinky

I replied to a comment on the Daily Mail, it was about Kate and William merching their children so people liked them.

I replied that Meghan would be merching her children for money as soon as she divorces the idiot she married.

I've just had an email telling me that there has been multiple complaints and having reviewed it they have taken it down and it will not be reinstated!

So telling the truth is biting some folks arses I guess!

• Wow
  • Sad

Piglet&Pooh

VIP Member
In response to previous poster, for the first time ever I have a molecule of sympathy for Meg on the tit front. I have two kids of similar ages to her and my boobs have paid a heavy price for it, as it seems hers have.

Maybe there is some murkiness around the kids, but those have the sad, deflated, post pregnancy look I myself am horribly familiar with.

However unlike Meg who is clearly trying to shift the baby weight and return to her standard box shape, my girls have taken their previous plumpness south, and deposited it tyre shaped around my waist 😭

Actually I think she shows all the hallmarks of Ozempic abuse - the rapid weight loss leaves you with excess and saggy skin

SweetSummerChild

VIP Member
My co-worker has been going on and on about how it should have been Queen Diana and how she kept getting emotional thinking about Diana on the coronation day.
Says it's unfair that Harry and his kids were not given prominent roles but Camilla's grandkids were given a center stage. Then started on how Meghan Markle is like Diana, spoke her mind and wanted respect for herself so was thrown out of the Royal Family. They want subservient women like Kate who just smile and nod. What?🤣

I have already told her I am not interested in discussing coronation with her but she just doesn't get it.
thought I would come and vent it out here before I explode.
I had a conversation yesterday with a coworker. She said it was a pity the royals didn’t like Smeggles because of racism. I told her it was nothing to do with racism and they didn’t like her because she’s a cunt. We then had a conversation about people who play the race card when they don’t get what they want. After I’d exhausted her by listing all the ways Smeg is a cunt I think she was shell shocked but agreed with me. 😂 A lot of people are unaware of her awful behaviour.

• Haha
  • Wow

goldshoes

Chatty Member
i still think they was kicked out over some big fat financial shenanigans in the commonwealth trust/royal foundation.

eta: and the merching scheme for Sussex Royal (pajams and undies with Sussex royal logo FFS!). i think Lady C wrote about it in her book.
Tom Bower makes the point how disappointed and disbelieving they were when they met their charity advisors and trustees and realised how strictly charities are run in this country and that they could not use Sussex Royal as Americans use their Foundations as cash cows. They announced they were leaving very soon after.

• Wow
  • Sick

VivaLaVida

I’m in Australia so just caught up on the Corrie Concert last night. I KNEW the colour Miss Piggy was wearing reminded me of someone

30F04A61-D61E-45C9-BAED-DB162EF57298.jpeg

CF2E003D-C7BB-47A6-AF49-A6CA78808E0D.jpeg

also Miss Piggy’s whole vibe (wanting Hugh because he’s a Lord, demanding the big house and the huge ring) was basically just a trolling of Muppet Megs 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

Chita

VIP Member
I agree. I thought she should certainly have been welcomed to the concert by Hugh Bonneville. She wasn't. That actually seemed quite rude, to me.

And I loved William's speech which he delivered beautifully but again he made no reference at all to her.
I think she is happy working away out of the spotlight a lot of the time, but she was front and centre this weekend, and deserved to at least be mentioned there last night.

I wonder if she made it known that she wanted the focus to be on Charles and asked not to be mentioned.
I wouldnt be surprised.

• Heart
  • Wow

Tangent Tiger

VIP Member
I actually quite like Beatrice and think her marriage seems happy. I thought he might be a playboy at first.

She seemed close to her grandmother as well and the pictures of her wedding were beautiful.

• Heart

Luxyloo

Food for thought- lady louise is the closet of all of them to the Queen's age at her coronation. What a woman ER was.

• Wow
  • Heart

CELESTE CROCKETT

VIP Member
I really hate all the shitty comments about camilla every time she’s posted about on their social media pages. I hope she knows she has support it’s just that the nasty ones are louder
They forget that Diana wouldn't have been Queen as she and Charles were divorced. Just a small detail

• Haha
  • Heart