Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dooley Doo

VIP Member
I think she’s talking to Zara and he’s just smiling to make himself look good
H was definitely not smiling in the photo. I think Zara was in the row behind H.
H was in the row with the Yorks.

May be H was having a go at PrAnne's feather or the way the senior royals were dressed for the Coronation ceremony and he didn't think she would have a go at him in the Abbey.

Reactions: 19

Anneofgreengables

Chatty Member
Humour me please. I know this is a horrible thought at this happy time for the RF but help me out with this thought. If something happened to the King and the Queen outlived him, what would her role be. I know when King George passed Queen Elizabeth became the Queen Mother, but when William and Catherine are crowned what will happen to Camilla? She can’t be the Kings Mother surely. Does anybody know. I’m assuming she will retire to Highgrove or Clarence House but will she still be called the Queen?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Twitter doesn't reflect the majority of people which is what people need to keep in mind.

I use to follow @baronessbruck on twitter. It's like someone else has taken over their twitter account. They've become very anti William and Catherine. I've been following that twitter account for a few years and it's changed? I've stopped following that account now. I would like to know why the sudden change of tweeting? I don't get the fuss over the POW wearing Diana's earrings when she wears Diana's engagement ring everyday. Now that account has been tweeting more negative tweets about William and his team. Surely they need to be supportive because it's obvious they are pro royal.
Agree. I think a few other tweeters have picked her on it, like @UnlikelyBot

Reactions: 18

MoodyBlue

VIP Member
Everyone SING!:

And he painted matchstick Meg and matching scrawny hocks.
He painted lumps on the bottom of her legs that were chunky socks.
Now he takes his brush, and he waits, outside them mansion gates.
To paint his matchstick Meg and matching scrawny hocks
Brilliant!

• Heart

CrabbyOyster

Humour me please. I know this is a horrible thought at this happy time for the RF but help me out with this thought. If something happened to the King and the Queen outlived him, what would her role be. I know when King George passed Queen Elizabeth became the Queen Mother, but when William and Catherine are crowned what will happen to Camilla? She can’t be the Kings Mother surely. Does anybody know. I’m assuming she will retire to Highgrove or Clarence House but will she still be called the Queen?
She will be the Dowager Queen

moodykitten

what a terrible writer. also, ghosts don't speak. nice way to markle yourself :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Lol. Yeah, I laughed a bit at that too. It just confirms he was asked to write it. Whatever media plan they have in place post-Coronation, it starts now, with this pushback of the criticism of Whaaagh.

I was struck by the fact that this piece is pretty well written, in contrast to the parts of the book I read (admittedly did not read the entire thing).

Mancunian

VIP Member
Totally agree with regard to Scooby the plastic cockroach. Why does anyone ask his opinion on anything? And we all know he's got a nasty anti monarchist, Smeg arsehole sucking book coming out soon 🤮

Having said that most of the royal commentators are the same. I'm glad the BBC got pulled up over that actress who said the balcony was too white. Why was this actress there anyway? Why do people keep inviting ghastly no marks like her and shouty Shola on their shows? Why do people keep defending the bloody Harkles when the public don't want to know about them anymore or actively dislike them?

The answer is that the BBC and the media are totally out of step with the majority of the public pushing wokeness upon us all. The working class feel betrayed by Labour and all the other parties because nobody gives a shite about them. See article below regarding the agenda being pushed on us all.
Andrew Doyle is good at pointing out contradictions in this ideology. He runs this spoof Twitter account ...

• Haha

shellie

VIP Member
I made the mistake of reading comments on the DM post about Charlotte stumbling at the Concert.

Unsurprisingly, many were anti-Camilla saying she did it deliberately as she didn't like Camilla with many being up Diana's ass with some even claiming the real queen should be Megz (boke). My question is many in the comments were calling the Queen Gladys for some reason...does anyone know why?

Bobble22

VIP Member
The ‘repellent antics’ of a five-year-old? Does this man have any children? Because that’s how lively 5-year-olds behave. They aren’t being intentionally disrespectful. They’re just kids being kids. Louis is adorable.
Pretty sure that he doesn't go to a school where the teachers are likely to strike. Silly old sod.

Goldilocks3108

VIP Member
It’s quite annoying to see on Facebook people with names like Jodie May have been posting photos of Diana captioned, “This should of been her day.” Actually, I’m just stunned their memories stretch back that far 🤔
That’s actually hilarious because someone I know called Jodie posted one of those on Saturday. Didn’t dignify it with any response

• Haha