Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dooley Doo

VIP Member
Ok all you kitty lovers, I need some advice. My dogs are my family. Where they grew up there were no cats. There were bunnies, squirrels, chipmunks, racoons, bears and lizards all chaseable, but no kitties. My girls have a high prey drive. I have a 6 foot wooden fenced yard. Today when I let my girls out in their yard, there was a visiting kitty. Dogs cornered the poor, frightened kitty. It could have been very bad. I used a rake to move them away, grabed their collers and took them back inside. I opened the gate to let the cat escape, but it was frozen in fear. Clearly this kitty is someone's baby. It has a coller and a tag. I have chased it from my yard several times while my dogs were inside and it kept coming back. It successfully killed one of the visiting birds (I feed them) in my yard in the past. I don't know to whom the kitty belongs. So my biggest question, is after such a frightful experience, will the cat come back? Do I need to do yards checks before I let my dogs out? (I use to do yard bear checks and it sucked)I don't want anyone to get hurt. That kitty was fierce, I was impressed. I am still shaky I thought that kitty was going to get slaughtered before I could calm the dogs down. Any suggestions? Clearly the fence is not an obstacle, the cat will go where it wants. Sigh.

Here in West Aus all cats are supposed to be desexed (unless you have a breeders license registered with your local council and microchips at 7/8 months old.
Some councils have curfews and neighbours can complain if your cat constantly goes on their property and causes a nuisance.

You can also take any dog, cat or pet bird you find to the vets for a free microchip scan to find the owners.

Do you could ask your neighbours. Even if they don't own the cat they may know who does. The owner should take the responsibility to keep their cat safe.

Reactions: 20

Tangent Tiger

VIP Member
They've shown another official photo of all the family on the BBC news but i can't find it online...

View attachment 2156890
View attachment 2156891
Who's that in-between Sophie and Edward? She looks jolly! Oops just read on, so Princess Alexandra.

A glimpse of Catherine's dress at last. Camilla looks splendid.

PurvyPanda

VIP Member
First official portrait has been released:
View attachment 2156794
I hate to say this but I don’t like it. He isn’t owning it, and looks weak. The photographer should have advised him to keep his mouth closed, and not to slouch. He could be holding a TV remote and a beer in those hands, he looks so nonchalant. It certainly lacks the majesty of his mothers Corination portrait.

I know it’s hard for him. He is very conscious that there are a growing number of people who feel disgruntled by the RF. This morning I had a chat with the lady serving me in the COOP and her and her colleagues were not happy about this coronation, in light of the financial difficulty many of us are facing in this country.
He also has the weight of persistent racism accusations and commonwealth nations threatening to remove him as head of state. Add to that your usual bevvy of inverted snobs and republicans, and then the fact he has very large shoes to fill (figuratively) and people still miss her.

I haven’t even included the ongoing shit storm created by his gopher son and his shit eating rictus grin wearing cunty daughter in law.

Sorry to be negative. I don’t dislike Charles, but I see a man very much conflicted in this photo, and this was pretty much his demeanour during the service.

• Wow

Duee

VIP Member
A bit behind, but I keep thinking of you. I see that your mother might be influenced by another narc in your family, so it’s difficult to give suggestions about you/her anyway - obviously you and your dad cannot leave or let her be for a few days. The only think I can do is pray for you to keep strong and as fit as possible.
If any recommendation or advice to global corporations that are present in your region would be helpful to you, I might ask or help too.

• Heart

Fredsnail

VIP Member

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
Plus he can get a few more moaning chapters out of it ….no one dropped everything to see me, I felt bereft/ traumatised/ alienated
I'd love to see how many chapter he gets out of a two hour ceremony and a 24 or 36 hour visit? The few words you wrote are sufficient.

Goldilocks3108

VIP Member
Yeah it was also said that Harry wanted to be home in time for Archie's birthday, yet it looks like he never went back to see him in Montecito as it appears that he went to San Francisco instead. I have to say though something feels off about the whole thing as it is becoming clear that Harry and Meghan don't spend much time together and whenever Meghan is papped on her own Harry is either not in the country or is in a different part of America.
How do we know he went to San Fran? And why did he? What’s there?

• Wow