Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

knoddle

VIP Member
Ok all you kitty lovers, I need some advice. My dogs are my family. Where they grew up there were no cats. There were bunnies, squirrels, chipmunks, racoons, bears and lizards all chaseable, but no kitties. My girls have a high prey drive. I have a 6 foot wooden fenced yard. Today when I let my girls out in their yard, there was a visiting kitty. Dogs cornered the poor, frightened kitty. It could have been very bad. I used a rake to move them away, grabed their collers and took them back inside. I opened the gate to let the cat escape, but it was frozen in fear. Clearly this kitty is someone's baby. It has a coller and a tag. I have chased it from my yard several times while my dogs were inside and it kept coming back. It successfully killed one of the visiting birds (I feed them) in my yard in the past. I don't know to whom the kitty belongs. So my biggest question, is after such a frightful experience, will the cat come back? Do I need to do yards checks before I let my dogs out? (I use to do yard bear checks and it sucked)I don't want anyone to get hurt. That kitty was fierce, I was impressed. I am still shaky I thought that kitty was going to get slaughtered before I could calm the dogs down. Any suggestions? Clearly the fence is not an obstacle, the cat will go where it wants. Sigh.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
Apologies if I have missed this, I have missed a lot.
Why did Katy Perry come with her mum and not Orlando Bloom? Did she know her mum would appreciate it more or is Orlando Team Harkle? If so, is Katy Team RF and is that because she is an American woman? By that I mean she recognises Mrs Harkle's type and avoids her like the plague. Whereas Orlando and Harold are unable to see through Mrs Harkle because they are British men and not used to such creatures.
I have a vague recollection that Orlando Bloom was voicing a character at one time, in something that was jeering at George. I'm not sure if it ever got aired, I do hope not. 😕

ToodliePips

VIP Member
Eugenie has given birth once, and will be soon. Can't imagine Jack's disgust when Hazno fat-shamed her!
Either that or they had asked him if he was travelling light and the gesture was ‘this is it’ ; which would explain the park bench look he was sporting.?

CELESTE CROCKETT

VIP Member
Twitter doesn't reflect the majority of people which is what people need to keep in mind.

I use to follow @baronessbruck on twitter. It's like someone else has taken over their twitter account. They've become very anti William and Catherine. I've been following that twitter account for a few years and it's changed? I've stopped following that account now. I would like to know why the sudden change of tweeting? I don't get the fuss over the POW wearing Diana's earrings when she wears Diana's engagement ring everyday. Now that account has been tweeting more negative tweets about William and his team. Surely they need to be supportive because it's obvious they are pro royal.
I think its to do with Williams membership of the WEF which has implications for all of us non billionaires by way of forced net zero, 15 minute towns, plant diet and bug eating

• Heart

Crabbypatty00

Chatty Member
Actually I think she shows all the hallmarks of Ozempic abuse - the rapid weight loss leaves you with excess and saggy skin
I would agree with you generally, but also maintain that pregnancy can really do a number on your boob volume, regardless of other weight loss or distribution. I think if you lose lots of weight you get excess and saggy skin but she has never had much weight to lose in fairness.

Reactions: 19

Shushex

VIP Member
I don't understand why her PR people thought the timing of this pap walk was a good idea.

I'm not a PR expert, but I'd have advised her to wait a few days. It's just too obvious that it's timed to coincide with the Coronation - especially after a good while of 'radio silence'.
i'm sure they did, but she most certainly took things into her own claws, like the raging narc she is.

Shushex

VIP Member
I was just referring to that part of the New Yorker piece you pointed out.
oh, sorry. i guess you're racist first and foremost. and also envious of Sparry's Pa's millions. So am i, although theoretically i should win the intersectionality oppression olympics with my eyes closed and a hand behind my back when compared with any of the two above mentioned.

• Haha

JAR21

VIP Member
I'm sorry the way they treat him???? Does he have no self awareness at all??? What about the way he has treated his family makes him think they would be kind to him. You wanted out Harry. You got out. Deal with it.
He could be talking about the way 43% and her mother treat him?

• Wow

Rosesarepink

Chatty Member
The court circular mentions Louis as attending the concert but it would have been late for him. Also mention about PB & PE & their husbands attending but no mention of Tindalls and Philips.

VioletButterfly

VIP Member
Humour me please. I know this is a horrible thought at this happy time for the RF but help me out with this thought. If something happened to the King and the Queen outlived him, what would her role be. I know when King George passed Queen Elizabeth became the Queen Mother, but when William and Catherine are crowned what will happen to Camilla? She can’t be the Kings Mother surely. Does anybody know. I’m assuming she will retire to Highgrove or Clarence House but will she still be called the Queen?
Doesn't she become the Dowager Queen? Pardon me if already asked.

I thought the Coronation

Tangent Tiger

VIP Member
Does anyone believe Theresa Longo Fans?

I saw this on Twitter

View attachment 2157181

View attachment 2157180

There seems to be an anti-Wales sentiment growing on Twitter that was predicted in 2022.

And now apparently some are even peddling Prince William "affair" rumours.

What is the strategy behind alienating the only son who is supporting Charles and Camilla right now? Do they have any idea what damage it would do if Prince William resorted to dirty fighting?
It's a load of rubbish really. It's not important. Some SM/media are either getting attention or earning a living (overexciting themselves, really) from all these breathless announcements.

I doubt William wants to get into a scrap!

Mancunian

VIP Member
It’s only ever our royal family this is demanded of and the “diversity” they demand is only ever for those of African heritage. Not Asian, Latino or Eskimo. Never mind that Kate is part Jewish and her children are the first children in the RF with Jewish heritage (afaik).
---
Oooooh! Look look look!
View attachment 2156843
Am I bad to think of one of those photo booth things with the props that some people have at weddings or parties ?
🙈

• Haha