Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DoubleOld

VIP Member
Ready for some humorous commentary of some clips from the Coronation?!

Ozzy Man Reviews Chuck’s Coronation (its satirical commentary of the Corrie…. with a couple of swear words. Ol’ Hazza gets a mention!) . Added screenshot of one bit of the transcript…

View attachment 2156526
OMFG - FUNNY! And "the blood sacrifice from the peasants! 😂 😂😂:coronation:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

Shushex

VIP Member
They might be ok - male pattern baldness is through the maternal line and her dad is fine, but uncle Gary not so much…
yes. but also Charles Spencer still has a decent hairline and so did King George VI. or should we look at Late Queen Mother's side? only Andrew seems to have won the hairline lottery.

WestSideIsDaBest

None of this would surprise me. I’m just waiting for the ‘blondes on the side’ to sell ‘their truth’ to the highest bidders 🤣
Wouldn't surprise me either, but they will have to prove they've tried to find her work or she will be back on at her lawyers to get that money back

Vanelope

VIP Member
legends have it he's still eating s'mores...

don't mind the title, for those not lucky enough to be colonised by the French (not Normans), tweet says: Prince George adjusts his hair in the car window. Take advantage, little man, as that hair won't last long.
They might be ok - male pattern baldness is through the maternal line and her dad is fine, but uncle Gary not so much…

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
Dreadful pain? Are her bunions hurting her again? . Did he not see the people taking part in the coronation? Did he not see the pains that his father took to make it a diverse occasion? Did he not see the important roles that women had? Women of color! He is such a horse's ass! Too bad Penny didn't take that sword and stick it in him.
BIB - Now that would certainly have been something to witness 🤣! Live on tv and all!

• Haha

Churchill's Ghost

VIP Member
Opposition is true friendship? True friendship would be insisting that the passage where Harry rubs Elizabeth Arden on his frozen cock with that act and smell making him remember his mother was absolutely not going to be included. As in, if you insist it goes in then I quit. Opposition might also have been wise to not put a number on the amount of Taliban you’ve killed. Whatever salient or thought provoking points Harry and his ghostwriter thought this memoir was making became irrelevant when it made him an international laughing stock with the former and a pariah for the latter.
Is there an archived version of the article?

Reactions: 15

goldshoes

Chatty Member
If you'd like to keep them returning out out some soft kitten food as that's the best thing for them diet wise and they love it! (Avoid hedgehog food as it's expensive and doesn't contain all the nutrients they need, and also has thing which aren't so good for them) just the cheapest of cheap kitten food is perfect! And water, of course 😀 I'm so jealous, I'd love mines to come back but we put a fence up and they can't get in and the OH refuses to cut little gaps for tunnels (he's a twat)
Mine aren't around yet - soon I hope!. This lady on twitter is very helpful and is going to a Coronation garden party on Tuesday - probably not taking any hedgehogs with her although they are very well behaved and polite.
Hedgehog Cabin (@HedgehogCabin) / Twitter

also website Hedgehog Cabin - Hedgehogs, Rescue

• Heart
Reactions: 15