Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Happy Lady

VIP Member
Fear not, these threads are still moving so fast I can't keep up and although we've discussed all their crap endlessly we still have much to look forward to; perhaps bankruptcy, yachting reveal, flatpacks reveal, shenanigans over Arseywell and tax avoidance, and even a juicy divorce 😉

I'm hoping tha Hazno will be photographed out with his secret blonde girlfriend soon 😄
View attachment 2158561
You crack me up @Scotch Mist this is hilarious. About the only woman who will now have him. 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

katesbess

VIP Member
Brilliant comment there. Omg can you imagine her having more children had she lived. H would have been so jealous and would have fallen out with them too
I think he'd have been a great step brother actually. And if she'd been around Harry's mental health problems might not have gotten him down so much.if at all.her death bring a major trauma trigger.but if so Diana's love and passion for her boys would deff have meant she would have helped him through and taken his problems.s seriously and compassionately

• Haha

Shushex

VIP Member
That’s some of the trouble with twatter, you never know if it’s a spoof account or not, I though shouty was a spoof at first 😂
isn't she? i'm still convinced she's an eldritch Lovecraftian creature.

edit: her betentacled hair really don't help dispel the illusion.

• Haha
  • Heart

Mancunian

VIP Member
Regarding the Baroness Bruck account on twitter and their sudden change to being anti William and Catherine.....
Heres a screenshot of 2 tweets explain why that might have hapoened.....

View attachment 2158036
I've just had a look.

The 'surrogates can't be in the LoS' pinned Tweet is definitely something they'd remove after purchase.

Also, there are some articles about working RF members. It's too positive towards them. H&M would definitely make it all about themselves, and have only negative things about working royals.

• Sick

Goldilocks3108

VIP Member
There was probably an autocue/teleprompter on one of the cameras at the concert, and it was more of a speech he could speak from the heart and not necessarily get wrong, whereas at the Abbey it had to be exact wording for it to be correct and proper, hence everyone having the cards to get it absolutely right and spot on for the Coronation to go down as a success in the history books!
It just looked weird that he was looking off to the side and reciting the words without much feeling….

Reactions: 16