Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Zippy2000

VIP Member
I had to stop playing VR video games the heavy headset wasn't worth the resulting pain for days afterward. I can't imagine being 70+ and how long that day was! It was exhausting watching; the lip reader report from Yahoo News:View attachment 2156888
Adding to the conversation about what may happen if the King passes before the new Queen. I think the new guard will step up and sweep away the past while respecting tradition. QC never wanted to be in the spotlight, I imagine she'd happily retire into obscurity at Ray Mill Farm. It's where she goes now for peace & quiet. She might be allowed to use Birkhall since it's private property and owned outright by KCIII but would probably revert back to the estate upon her passing. As much I've always been Team Camilla without the King around she'll probably just keep her primary associations with Battersea, Osteoporosis & Domestic violence. After such devotion to the Firm she would enjoy being a gran, gardening, watching Strictly & reading Tattle. 😉

I have a VR headset I only use it a few times a week and not for long has it does get heavy I am thinking about the pico4 as it much lighter

• Heart
Reactions: 14

TheArtisticMouse

Chatty Member
Corrie After Party!
Saw these as a video on insta - absolutely brilliant! They’ve got the Harkles down to a low-rent tee 🤣
At first glance I thought this was a reworking of that Daniel Craig vodka advert 😂 won’t lie, slightly disappointed that’s not what this is. Could anyone out there do that?

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Libbylulu

VIP Member
Can someone explain why so many here and elsewhere say Archie is older than they tell us?

Reactions: 13

Proof8

Chatty Member
Can we stop with the assumptions/diagnosing QC's health please, we KNOW nothing.
so only some gossip allowed.
Wow both this and the royal family threads are awful, especially to newbies.
I'll go back in my box thanks.

• Wow
Reactions: 11

hippolife

This is a weird question but maybe someone on this thread can tell me - did all the dukes attend the coronation? Such as Duke of Marlborough, Norfolk, Northumberland etc? And do they have special clothing or just turn up in suits?

Reactions: 11