Harry & Meghan #343 He looked like a bag of sh!te, suit creased and high as a kite

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
DraftsToggle BB code
What's he wearing on this right wrist?
View attachment 2155071
I noticed very late in the concert that all attendees are wearing them! They are remotely controlled and change colour according to the light show! I was rewinding the part where Sophie does her sexy dance and noticed they changed from blue to red! Bringing the entertainment to the participants via technology is wonderful. The drone show was mind-blowing! I'm just watching the full coronation via CBC the Canadian network; Dan Snow's doing excellent commentary. I wore myself out cooking and spent too much time in the kitchen instead of watching the fine details.
Hope you're all having a fantastic weekend 🇬🇧 Smeg must be thinking FML... where are these invisible kids "wherever they are." 😉

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Congrats @Bobble22 on becoming a VIP. I suggest you hold off your cheesy poof party until next weekend as the VIP lounge is in a terrible state after the Coronation celebrations. Although you could get the vac and black bin liners out if you feel up to it, even VIPs have to clean up sometimes!

Thanks once again @Shushex for the new thread and Thanks to @AmIbeingTreasonable for the winning title.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Has anyone checked the Urban Dictionary for lemon/lemon cake? At your own risk though, I deny any responsibility.

Thank you for the new thread and title!
Ahhhhh! Of course I just HAD to go and Google it 🙈

First definition is "A raging lesbian"!

Second one is erm...... This:
"A very unique sex game. To prepare, drink 5 cups of water before hand. Object of game is to last longer that your partner. You lose the game if you don't get urinated on. Winner gets to relieve themselves".... 🙈🤢🙈🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Her arms look really long in some of those photos, maybe she's morphing into Twizzle. In one of the photos in the Mail, the man in grey at the back looks like a giant in comparison to Peg, Markus and the yoga teacher - it's all out of proportion

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I love William's evolution!

He is ready for his role, and he is carrying out the responsibility of being PoW well.

• Heart
Reactions: 71
She's so bleeping square 🙈

Sponge Bob Squarepeg 🤣

And that Anderson chap looks horrendous!

This is what happens when you spend time in the company of Sponge Bob Squarepeg, it sucks the goodness out of you. She's a bleeping parasite.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
  1. Well thankyou all once again for a fantastic evening I am off to my bed and if smeg is even hinting about being a lesbian i am handing in my sappiic memership card

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Matey is wearing shorts, the other one is in a t-shirt. Meg is clearly confused or just ignored the forecast and rocked up wearing sun hat, sunglasses, a coat and a bloody great pair of wooly socks on her trotters.

Obviously this nature loving "experienced camper" and all round tree hugging saviour of climate change doesn't spend a great deal of time venturing past the chicken coop or the entwined palm trees.

This attempt at "hiking chic" went wrong when she was forced to tie her coat round her waist like a middle aged man on a family outing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
A song from a Hindi movie, now a Coronation meme:

Lyrics transl.: Oh madam with the kohl-rimmed eyes, don't think of me as a rascal.

Caption: Oh Camilla madam, don't think of me as a rascal

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.