Harry & Meghan #343 He looked like a bag of sh!te, suit creased and high as a kite

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So in not so many words and actions has she finally unintentionally confirmed that archie indeed does not exist with her hike as why wouldn't you not take your child with you or is it just me that would take them? Maybe I'm weird because my son is actually real 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Those hiking photos with the entourage scream Hollywood weirdo. Looks like the new pr must have got her on a merger and think as much of her as we do. So sinewy

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
In response to previous poster, for the first time ever I have a molecule of sympathy for Meg on the tit front. I have two kids of similar ages to her and my boobs have paid a heavy price for it, as it seems hers have.

Maybe there is some murkiness around the kids, but those have the sad, deflated, post pregnancy look I myself am horribly familiar with.

However unlike Meg who is clearly trying to shift the baby weight and return to her standard box shape, my girls have taken their previous plumpness south, and deposited it tyre shaped around my waist 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Damn wot have I missed ?😳

I went out tonight then when I came home there were 2 adorable hedgehogs in my back garden which distracted me. I haven't seen one in years and my daughters friend had never seen one before 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 57
The best thing about this one is that textboxes cover what the plume doesn't. Pretty sure it wasn't an accident 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
So did Hazza only come to the Corrie because he had taken and already spent a huge wad of cash from Dior because he had "sold" himself to them for the merching gig on the basis that he would wear their attire to RF events. I think he was probably meant to "casually" hold the hanger at the airport to reveal to reveal the Dior logo (and start a DM article to ID the Dior suit) but couldn't even manage to get that correctly .... so they had to tweet about dressing him.

Although it must stick in the throat of Dior to have to admit that the crumpled mess was theirs .... he turned up looking like he'd slept in it on a drying rack or a park bench with strange lines of creases in the back. Surely Hazza could have organised someone at the hotel or residence to press it for him? I would think that Dior itself would have been happy to send a London intern over rather than to appear as it did

• Haha
Reactions: 51
I've not seen every bit of the celebrations but blimey, it's been a lot too.

Thoughts -
William and Catherine, what a class act.
Both Charles and Camilla are looking a bit frail, sadly.
Princess Anne, is in fact, a queen. Don't mess with that woman.
Hazza tried to burn holes into William's head with his evil eyes but failed and whimpered back to Cali with his brillo pad hair.
I'm laughing my arse off at a pap shot of Megs looking like a bag lady :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
In response to previous poster, for the first time ever I have a molecule of sympathy for Meg on the tit front. I have two kids of similar ages to her and my boobs have paid a heavy price for it, as it seems hers have.

Maybe there is some murkiness around the kids, but those have the sad, deflated, post pregnancy look I myself am horribly familiar with.

However unlike Meg who is clearly trying to shift the baby weight and return to her standard box shape, my girls have taken their previous plumpness south, and deposited it tyre shaped around my waist 😭

Actually I think she shows all the hallmarks of Ozempic abuse - the rapid weight loss leaves you with excess and saggy skin

Reactions: 62
Looks like something weird under her top at the front unless it's her leggings pulled up but seems odd shape. Wonder why she got pictured with MA?

Reactions: 35
So Harry had to rush home to babysit? So much for rushing home to spend time with Archie as a family!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Williams speech was amazing. Ive been a bit meh all weekend but that brought a tear to my eye!

Charlotte looked so proud of her Daddy too, as did Charles of his son.

Oh god, Im off again... 🥹

• Heart
Reactions: 56
I've got it!! I know why sponge bob squarepeg is so square!

She's pregnant with another flatpack!!
Screenshot_20230508_000702_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.