Harry & Meghan #341 Goodbye Candle, Hello Red Plume!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am guessing he will soon be paid to tell "his truth" about the event in some silly interview.

• Sick
Reactions: 41
Well, if the departure time and flight number is known, there should be no reason for any absence of pictures. The photographers have several hours to get in position with their long lenses.

I had a bit of a chuckle when it looked like the umbrella wielder nearly bounced one of the ribs off Hasno’s bonce…..not the UW’s fault, Hasno stotted about before getting in the car.
Oh to be the controller at Shanwick Oceanic who will shortly announce "Speedbird29Q your radar service is terminated bye bye". I'd add "don't bring him back" 😇

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I definitely think the Wales were on the end so as not to upstage C&C sadly. That 'money shot' needed to just be them together in the centre so I understand why they did it. Definitely looked a bit off though because it isn't where they ever normally stand.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Harry rushing home is so performative because last year he chose to play polo away from his son on his birthday.

Anyway...

1683391148662.png

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Maxima in the big white hat - can't see her face but I think it's her.

Maxima coronation.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Spotted on Getty. So, The same hooligans who don't understand the concept of a constitutional monarchy (KC is LITERALLY your king) are calling Hazno's wife a princess. Logic. Yep. Totes.
Idiots, the lot of them.

View attachment 2152404

In the top photo has someone called Smeg a Dutchess.
Are any of them the gruesomes cheer squad that went to the IG events.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Who did Harry arrive with? I saw him walk in to the Abbey but didn’t see with who he came with I remember at the PJ service in St Paul’s he and her didn’t arrive on the royal mini bus but in their own car

Reactions: 13
His constant manic smiling is in stark contrast to when he's pictured with her where he looks miserable.

Mind you, she probably ordered him to keep smiling
That's what I think too.

I thought the same at the time he was over for the unveiling of the statue. His behaviour was really strange, like he was trying to pretend to be the oh so jovial carefree prince that he was once thought to be, And of course there may have been illegal substances involved.

I really didn't watch closely as he entered the abbey today, because I did not want to see him and thankfully the BBC coverage alluded to him very little. But I think he was doing her gurning trick to try to look as though people were speaking to him.

Fool, Harry, he is an absolute fool. He threw everything away. And I'm not talking about the wealth and the trappings although I am sure they are nice to have!

• Sick
Reactions: 35
He won't have a pot to pi55 in when he gets home as she will have smashed all the China, especially as Catherine was wearing Diana's earrings

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
She's my MP!
What is the consensus on the 'headpieces' of Catherine and Sophie? I won't be able read all the threads posted today.
She's a former member of the Magic Circle I believe. Kept expecting her to swallow the sword!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
İ loved the sound of horses' hooves clattering down the Mall, the symbolism, the music. İ wonder how much the beautiful Wales's children absorb of the day. William came across as a commanding figure in his robes and it was a poignant moment to see him pledge allegiance to KC. İn the fullness of time we will witness something similar from George. İ think Haz was probably high and there under duress. He's a runner.

Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.