Harry & Meghan #341 Goodbye Candle, Hello Red Plume!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His Royal Highness Prince George of Wales, 2nd in line to the throne of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and of Other Realms and Territories

But most importantly,

Chief Official Cause of epic Harry meltdowns.

View attachment 2152866

George did so well today, an absolute credit to William and Catherine. All three children were impeccably behaved

• Heart
Reactions: 73
My auntie and uncle kept saying “Waaah!” every time he appeared on screen 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
If that’s tailor made Dior, they need to send their staff off to Saville Row for lessons in how to cut and fit men’s formal wear! 😳 That’s not much of a step up from Trump’s atrocity at his state banquet!

Also we were trying to work out what Charles says to William as he stands up after kissing him. Are there any lip readers who can work it out for us?!
“Thank you William” apparently that’s what was said.
---
I don’t know why Ginge came at all. Pity I didn’t hear the boos
IMG_7220.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
What happens if the US deny entry to Sparold and send him back to us?
Today has proved he is a Prince without a country…so he will end up like the Tom Hanks character in “The Terminal”, living airside, forever spinning plates and eating crackers with ketchup.

Netflix will probably buy this .

OMG @Hula flight …look what I just typed before seeing your post !!!! We are like salt and pepper !!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Mr Peas had quite the lightbulb moment earlier. He said of Harry 'do you think the reason he's like he is has got anything to do with that woman he married'? 🤔 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Wtf is Ant/Dec doing? I have no idea which one is which.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I keep sharing my favourite photos from twitter for those that may not go to the cesspit of the internet 😊
Screenshot_20230506-182808.png

• Heart
Reactions: 66
I'm so proud to be British. This day has been wonderful from start to finish. Everyone behaved impeccably and no one does a Ceremony like us. Congratulations to King Charles and Queen Camilla. Green Elizabeth would have been so proud of them all today especially the brilliantly behaved little Grandchildren. !!! Hip Hip Hurrah 😘🥰❤🤣😍😁xxxxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 53
He's flying all that way just to return on Wednesday for his court case. Good carbon footprint- not
Wonder if he will do a Travalyst advert based on his own non necessary flights, or is that just for us plebs not to travel?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
KC was happy enough to ensure QC is no longer known as a consort, despite TLQ’s apparent wishes, so I hope he’ll not be worried about the opinion of the sugars and totally removes all titles and any further relevance to the RF from his ‘much loved overseas’ son - MrMountbattenWindsor
A logical point @Shemakesmemad. But the difference here is what group of people hold the opinions. The group who are objecting to Camilla being known as Queen are largely law-abiding monarchists so can be ignored. The group who would object to the Ho's title being removed are anti-monarchist sugars who would scream racism at the first hint. Chuck can safely ignore the former but won't dare offend the latter. Whatever Bill is going through Parliament I can't see them being stripped, and right and wrong doesn't even come into it.

I see a group of countries banded together are now using the word "reparations" for Britain's "slave" history. Apology not enough, they said. It would have been a good idea not to apologise in the first place, as the apology was the thin end of the wedge. Our Late Queen knew who are enemies are and I really hope he doesn't go down this murky path.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I don’t see any divorce on the horizon. They are as thick as thieves and who on gods Green earth would take either on as a future partner , both are beyond toxic.
I’m with you in this.He is too thick to realise what is going on( tbf that is how MM got him in the first place).
His attending the Coronation is no more than keeping up the Royal connection.The networks And agencies are only interested in them because of that connection.Grifters gotta grift.He doesn’t regret anything.
The next gig MM is going to get, is as word salad speech maker at those galas the rich are fond of staging.
It adds a certain frisson if the speech giver could possibly attend the next big Royal event.
Both of them are hypocrites, who trash the very institution they are happy to exploit.There won’t be a divorce until she finds someone richer or more powerful.
Even then I don’t think she will want to give up her title.
I have no sympathy for him, because to my mind it it is him who is the most venomous.

• Sick
Reactions: 30
I hardly saw Sophie and Edward. Nor Anne. I still wish that George had been placed next to KC on balcony with the other pages behind him and W next to George. Would have been a fab pic of the king and 2 future Kings.
No doubt in the fullness of time we will have official posed photographs with the three of them together. I am looking forward to seeing the official photos of Charles and Camilla in full regalia. We only got glimpses today, and it was difficult to see the whole blinged up outfit on them both because of camera angles and balcony walls. I am sure there it won't be long before there are "proper" ones released

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I saw someone on Instagram saying that Sparry is highly-intelligent. That's enough of that app for the day 😂😂

That’s made by Dior? Are they sure. Shame on you Dior it’s a crap suit.
Someone posted a screenshot of the Dior account merching the suit. Sorry, can't recall who posted it. Brain fog.

I've been gifted Dior and Channel bags. The original high-end ones bought abroad. Absolute crap quality. Knockoffs might have better quality.

Sparry's suit could have fit him better. He just looked frumpy. Or maybe that's because he is frumpy. I get told that I can make clothes from even cheap brands look expensive, even though I have trouble getting things fitted properly - heavy bust and tummy, slim legs. He and his Ho have the talent to make custom couture from the biggest designers look like they were bought off a stall in the flea market on BOGO offer.

Wtf is Ant/Dec doing? I have no idea which on is which.

Likely saw themselves on the screen so being 'entertaining'. Reminded me of Charlotte at the service - the thanksgiving one, was it?

Reactions: 21
Well I guess that’s confirmed the real reason Meghan didn’t come. There is no way she was willing to sit in the third row in a day dress and hat whilst Catherine got front row seat in THOSE robes and THAT headpiece. The comparisons would be ridiculous and her position as an exiled royal would be complete for the world to see

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.