Harry & Meghan #341 Goodbye Candle, Hello Red Plume!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Harold went straight back to America after the ceremony and didn't bother to have a chat with his father! How awful of him 😢
I don't understand why he bothered coming at all.

I'm not a fan of Andrew but he didn't hide in a blacked out car like Harry did and I bet he was standing behind the scenes at Buckingham Palace, not scurrying away like a rat.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Caught up. Phew. I'm watching Corrie now on stream w/o commentary. Music is wonderful. I laughed when I heard "Let the Bright Seraphom" being sung; Dame Kiri sang it at Charles and Diana's wedding. Loved the Octet, singing accapella while dancing is difficult.

Reactions: 22
Some of my highlights, in no particular order:

Seeing the ancient book
Prince George carrying his grandads cloak
The gospel choir
All of the music
Major Johnny supporting the pageboys
Bryn Terfels singing
The entirety of Zadok the priest
Charlotte holding Louis hand entering and leaving the church
Cams bling
Lady Louises outfit.
Princess Anne being the female boss
Princess Anne's feather
Princess Anne on horseback
Princess Anne
Seeing the crowd fill up the mall
Cams sister shedding a tear
The horses
The regimental marching
The gold coach
Prince William swearing an oath to serve his dad
Penny Mordaunt
Gorgeous Wales's
Gorgeous Edinburghs
The coronation chair
The planes flying over Buck House

What were your highlights?

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I keep sharing my favourite photos from twitter for those that may not go to the cesspit of the internet 😊
View attachment 2152886
The dear soul had to have a long sleeved dress because, as someone pointed out earlier, her hands and wrists are tanned but her arms are white. There is another photo where the sleeves have ridden up a bit and you can see the tan line…no doubt something to do with her working in a garden centre.

Reactions: 23
I’m with you in this.He is too thick to realise what is going on( tbf that is how MM got him in the first place).
His attending the Coronation is no more than keeping up the Royal connection.The networks And agencies are only interested in them because of that connection.Grifters gotta grift.He doesn’t regret anything.
The next gig MM is going to get, is as word salad speech maker at those galas the rich are fond of staging.
It adds a certain frisson if the speech giver could possibly attend the next big Royal event.
Both of them are hypocrites, who trash the very institution they are happy to exploit.There won’t be a divorce until she finds someone richer or more powerful.
Even then I don’t think she will want to give up her title.
I have no sympathy for him, because to my mind it it is him who is the most venomous.
He's the one that's trapped now...

He's burnt his bridges, regardless of attending, he has little to no relationship with the rest of the RF. The trust is gone, even if he were to 'rejoin the fold' they would maybe house him but they will never trust him again. His earning potential from this point will only go down (you can only write so many books saying the same thing) and he will cling on to her like he's Kate Winslet on a remnant of the Titanic.

She might leave him, but he'll never leave her.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Some of my highlights, in no particular order:

Seeing the ancient book
Prince George carrying his grandads cloak
The gospel choir
All of the music
Major Johnny supporting the pageboys
Bryn Terfels singing
The entirety of Zadok the priest
Charlotte holding Louis hand entering and leaving the church
Cams bling
Lady Louises outfit.
Princess Anne being the female boss
Princess Anne's feather
Princess Anne on horseback
Princess Anne
Seeing the crowd fill up the mall
Cams sister shedding a tear
The horses
The regimental marching
The gold coach
Prince William swearing an oath to serve his dad
Penny Mordaunt
Gorgeous Wales's
Gorgeous Edinburghs
The coronation chair
The planes flying over Buck House

What were your highlights?
Mine was watching the King be crowned. Amazing!

Reactions: 19
Today has proved he is a Prince without a country…so he will end up like the Tom Hanks character in “The Terminal”, living airside, forever spinning plates and eating crackers with ketchup.

Netflix will probably buy this .

OMG @Hula flight …look what I just typed before seeing your post !!!! We are like salt and pepper !!!!
We always move together!!!! -Markle

• Haha
Reactions: 18
A logical point @Shemakesmemad. But the difference here is what group of people hold the opinions. The group who are objecting to Camilla being known as Queen are largely law-abiding monarchists so can be ignored. The group who would object to the Ho's title being removed are anti-monarchist sugars who would scream racism at the first hint. Chuck can safely ignore the former but won't dare offend the latter. Whatever Bill is going through Parliament I can't see them being stripped, and right and wrong doesn't even come into it.

I see a group of countries banded together are now using the word "reparations" for Britain's "slave" history. Apology not enough, they said. It would have been a good idea not to apologise in the first place, as the apology was the thin end of the wedge. Our Late Queen knew who are enemies are and I really hope he doesn't go down this murky path.
Fair point but if I was KC I’d be telling the sugars in very regal terms to go f^*k themselves and H would be handed a P45 and the local job centres number. I know it’ll never happen but I can dream 🙄

Reactions: 23
Tbf, when I watched Harry walk in by himself I did see him as the Child of Diana. Just as defiant, brave even in their reckless way (although Diana was more calculating than Harry has the capacity to be).

But in William we saw the true Child of Charles, the Heir of Kings, the Son of England. And at the end of the day, that’s all that counts.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
That's the last time we'll see him over for while. He'll of course be involved for KC funeral but then KW will make sure he's not invited to his coronation. And are Netflix going to pay millions for the thoughts of the tequila King? No one else in the RF spoke to him and I personally think Jack took one for the team (and Charles probably ordered 100 bottles for the reception). They weren't missed and are irrelevant. He couldn't have fucked it up more if he tried

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Wonder if he will do a Travalyst advert based on his own non necessary flights, or is that just for us plebs not to travel?
WE are destroying the planet with our once a year, or twice if we are really lucky, holiday flights. We might work our asses off to earn said flight but a complete waste of oxygen, who works one hour a week and does the square root of f all the rest of the time, can dictate that HIS flights are not damaging the environment …so there.

Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.