Harry & Meghan #341 Goodbye Candle, Hello Red Plume!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Phew! Harry Haznobalcony!

He's not there. He's done now. Bye lad. Don't let the plane toilet door hit you on the way home.
I know. It's hard to imagine that his son wasn't there. There must be some bad feeling. Bad Bad feeling. He's a liability.

Reactions: 19
Byeeeeee

Not staying for lunch then, Harry? Prince's car is spotted leaving London immediately after Charles's Coronation after he told Jack Brooksbank he was 'heading off' and appeared emotional during 'God Save the King'
Well he won't have much footage for his Netflix content or whatever, at least.

bleeping shameful piece of work. He is such a disgrace and I really do wish KC would strip the titles.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
So it looks like Harry won't be in the family portraits, right? I'm so relieved he wasn't on the balcony. He got minimal camera time and any that he did was ruined by the red plume. Muahahahaha karma.

King Charles looks very regal today and I'm sure his parents would be very proud.

The Wales have behaved impeccably and look regal.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
I totally relate with Queen Camilla desperately searching for a hand in fears of tripping on the steps.

• Wow
Reactions: 39
I am going to do my workout (too many shortbreads and cheese sandwiches) and work in my yard until it’s time to make scones and quiche for dinner

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Wish George had been positioned next to KC on the balcony
I was wishing that everyone left the balcony except KC, PW and PG. What a photo that would have been, me and my two heirs.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Isn't it beautiful! I do wish brooches would come back into fashion, I have some lovely ones passed down from my mother and m-i-l.

In fact, sod it! Life's too short I'm going to start wearing them 😁
Thank you Zara 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Gb news showing the rf entering the Abbey again.

Said H seems a bit more confident at these type of events when M was not with him.

Reactions: 32
Well he won't have much footage for his Netflix content or whatever, at least.

bleeping shameful piece of work. He is such a disgrace and I really do wish KC would strip the titles.
I have a feeling that is going to follow now KC has been crowned King.

Reactions: 14
I saw this on the DM

To an unknown question from Mr Brooksbank, Prince Harry said: 'About quarter to 4?'

So that is his flight I really hope he gets some grief off someone on that flight!
I think Jack said “ So in California you only work one day a week and finish at 4.45 pm ..What time do you start ?”

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Isn't it beautiful! I do wish brooches would come back into fashion, I have some lovely ones passed down from my mother and m-i-l.

In fact, sod it! Life's too short I'm going to start wearing them 😁
Thank you Zara 😍
A tattler recently showed a gorgeous brooch in the shape of a crown that was bought in a charity shop!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I saw this on the DM

To an unknown question from Mr Brooksbank, Prince Harry said: 'About quarter to 4?'

So that is his flight I really hope he gets some grief off someone on that flight!
I think Jack asked 'what time does Meghan make you go for a nap? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
So it looks like Harry won't be in the family portraits, right? I'm so relieved he wasn't on the balcony. He got minimal camera time and any that he did was ruined by the red plume. Muahahahaha karma.

King Charles looks very regal today and I'm sure his parents would be very proud.

The Wales have behaved impeccably and look regal.
I hope they release a new picture of Charles William and George

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.