Harry & Meghan #341 Goodbye Candle, Hello Red Plume!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm exhausted lol. Glad it's a long time til the next coronation!

Oo they're back out on balcony

Reactions: 28
Every time I seen Harry talk to somebody I could just imagine him leaning in and saying "oscillating penis"

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Thankyou all for a wonderful day it has been great posting alongside such lovely people

• Heart
Reactions: 52
It's been fantastic enjoying all this with you all on here 😃😎

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Everything was lovely!
I will be waiting for the official photos, I think they will be great as well.
I need to have a proper look at the Princess of Wales dress!

• Heart
Reactions: 44
You know what, I’m so cross at Harry & Meghan.

I don’t particularly like them (more him than her) but id never make the children pay for the sins of their parents.

That spiteful pair have deprived those lovely kids of their family, their heritage, their culture and their history. They should have all been on that balcony with their father/grandfather.

Spiteful, spiteful couple! I hope it was worth it all.

Reactions: 88
Thank you Tattle fam. We were here for the Platty joobs, HMLTQ funeral and now the Corrie.

It's been a pleasure as always, sharing these momentous events with you all

• Heart
Reactions: 62
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.