Harry & Meghan #341 Goodbye Candle, Hello Red Plume!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
GBNews says that Anne's headdress blocking Harry was coincidence. Oh please :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
Must be fuming that only Jack spoke to him. Poor Jack have to be polite to him! Eugenie was talking more to Edo that looking at the direction to her cousin. TBF, he deserves it. He could have been beside the Duke and Duchess of Edinburgh, but his stupidity and pride didn't let him.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
A bunch of just stop oil protestors arrested.

Were they going to glue themselves on the procession route?!?! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Also turned over to BBC. Itv started spouting racism and how meghan isn't there is a serious issue 👊👊👊👊

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 60
SO glad I broke down & bought this 42 incher as a gift for myself on my 58th! Makes this wonderful day of celebration even better! 🥰
IMG_4020.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 66
I salute the equerries, they weren't just doing their jobs aiding TM but they were also helping the pages know where they were meant to be.
Bless them all, Jonny and Ollie and Rob and any others I don't know the names of.

BYE HAZNO you'll be remembered solely as being behind Anne's plume. And we won't think of you at all apart from that. Farewell, you don't want to miss Sprog's birthday, so hurry away now! Byeeeeee Haznohair!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 73
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.