Harry & Meghan #341 Goodbye Candle, Hello Red Plume!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fly past is now just going to be 2 minutes 30 seconds comprising of helicopters and Red Arrows cos of the weather

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Love seeing all the people walking down the Mall!

It really goes to show how out of touch the people screaming absolutely vile stuff on Twitter really are, which is probably why they're so angry.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Well done to the Police for keeping the various protest cult members from managing to disrupt anything.

Thank Goodness that Markle either had the sense to (or was made to) stay away and couldn't steal the headlines.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
I think, if Harold appears on that balcony, Burley would cream her knickers.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Fly past is now just going to be 2 minutes 30 seconds comprising of helicopters and Red Arrows cos of the weather
Disappointing but safety comes first. Love the Red Arrows! They do a yearly display in my town every summer and I always watch.

Reactions: 28
Sad that the flypast has been scaled down - but at least it hasn't been canceled.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Can't stand bbc, especially that guy on now David, as he was on the harkles Netflix docu calling the RF racist
Ha! So I was right! Thought I recognized the cnut!

Wonderful coronation! I am in awe and thankful I was able to watch it. TM were so humble, the music divine and the men in uniform ... sublime😉. What a wonderful day it has been!

ETA gotta say I look very regal with my crown! 😍 Off to find a remote island with a handful of inhabitants I can bully into making me their queen and crowning me with something similar! Toodlepip!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Our Armed Forces were just spectacular! I have never seen them on display like that before it was just.....WOW!!

I wish my Dad were still alive to see this, he and my Grandfather were both members of the Royal Horse Artillery/King's Troop so this would have meant so much to both of them ❤🇬🇧

• Heart
Reactions: 63
Can't stand bbc, especially that guy on now David, as he was on the harkles Netflix docu calling the RF racist
The BBC has been great apart from him. Whilst he says his points respectfully, I don’t agree with them (and I don’t think the BBC presenter does either)

Reactions: 34
Normally watch BBC for these events but didn't today. Kicking myself as I know it will have been impeccable 👌
I haven't watched BBC for a long time now, it's gone downhill - apart from the state/Royal occasions, they somehow still manage to get that right. Today's coverage was brilliant.

Reactions: 30
The BBC has been great apart from him. Whilst he says his points respectfully, I don’t agree with them (and I don’t think the BBC presenter does either)
He's a hypocrite imo. Why didn't he refuse to be on there.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Thanks to @sweet_tea for another winning title.

Long Live The King and Queen!

All Hail Lord Plume for doing Sir Candle's work by obscuring unsightly sights.
Penny Mordaunt and her swords SLAYED. figuratively.

old thread:

Corrie on.
Love the tittle and love BIB corrie on!🥰

So I have a genuine question : Is sparry now on plane back to California? Does it mean this was last we saw of his sour face in the UK?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Must be fuming that only Jack spoke to him. Poor Jack have to be polite to him! Eugenie was talking more to Edo that looking at the direction to her cousin. TBF, he deserves it. He could have been beside the Duke and Duchess of Edinburgh, but his stupidity and pride didn't let him.
yes i noticed that Eugenie absolutely cold shouldered him when they entered. Edo and Bea did exchange some niceties, Jack as well, but Eugie was ignoring his stupid mug.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.